/fraud/

Cheating frauds with insecurity issues general

Read reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki for answers to all your dumb questions.

NO SOURCE TALK

>2017
>Not lifting for the glory of God
>shggydggy

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/lopsided.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that doesnt disprove my point. of course you will get more muscle from more gear. im telling you that the side effects out weigh the benefits, and in the first place, i really doubt anyone in here is able to out-train 350mg of test a week. its not a fuckin race at the expense of your health and bank account to get the physique and performance you want.

anyone with any time in the game will tell you to learn from their mistakes, take things at a more reasonable dose and actually have some longevity. yeah, right now you can blast 700mg of tren and that much test but you will be dealing with it later.

anyways, thats what i think. i just dont see how you can argue against that. i understand YOLO but its not wise. 250mg of tren hex is prob the highest i will ever take it, i dont think its necessary, you can take a gram of primo and get the same results with no major sides or as many health concerns.

>in b4 primo is worthless
maybe for you, but that sucks for you guys. i must respond to gear alot better than people in here, thats probably cause i kept my doses low so i have room to grow. i mean once you hit 700mg of tren a week where do you go from there???? its hard to imagine you doing lower doses than that in the future cause youve conditioned yourself to think you need it. it doesnt make sense for a novice steroid user and bodybuilder to take that much shit.

with tren especially, you will pay for it in the future. we already know it causes neurodegredation, shit is scary. some idiots are still arguing the mouse studies are irrelevant but ive heard much smarter people explain to me how they make it pretty obvious what will happen in humans

Is this kid natty? Can you get that kind of bacne natty?

the more important question is why the fuck do you care if he is or not? focus on yourself

neurodegeneration is caused by tanked estrogen. they didnt give mice any test. its one study and youre very wrong.

>test is at 150 ng/dl
>doctor flat out told me she wasn't going to prescribe test
>no doctor who specialize in this type of stuff in a 10 mile radius is going to touch me with a 10 mile pole
DESU how much teen does it take to overdose a muscly death?

t.b.h* tren*

I've been taking Tren for about a month and plan to take it for another month and a half. I have clomid and nolva available. I've seen on many sites, different opinions about when to start taking the clomid or nolva (during cycle and after) so I ask when is a good time?

Also, should I use weak dose of Test E after I stop taking the Tren to help me through side effects like shutdown and limp dick?

Post body

you didnt read or understand the study. they gave them one single shot of tren, it didnt tank their testosterone and they still had estrogen conversion. stop reading and believing what jceaser posts on that stupid sub. i got a proper explanation of the study from a medical student who actually read the whole thing and understood it.

its pretty well established that the neurotransmitter modifications from 19nors leads to the conditions that make alzheimers and dementia more likely. theres studies from a decade ago on nandrolone analyzing how severely it impacts dopamine regulation, and it alters how endorphins are produced and bind as well.

and it isnt just one study. if you understand that all 19nors share some similar base characteristics we have 25 years of nandrolone studies to back up certain beliefs about tren. there is nothing dumber than putting your head in the sand or repeating what people on steroid forums say when those people themselves dont even understand the implications of the study.

bacne being limited to roiders only? I fucking wish mate

wrong
nobody cares and you can just take ampuetamine

taking pct drugs and test together is kind of silly, but your idea of cruising on test for a little bit to let the tren leave your system fully isnt that bad if you want to minimize PCT doses. if you cruise for a couple months on TRT test you'd actually have an easier pct than going straight to it when you are fully shut down. TRT test doesnt shut most people down fully. this is all dependent on personal biochemistry though.

>at the expense of your health and bank account
How can you say that, preach for lower dosage and then tell me 1g primo a week is nothing to worry about.
Thats about 60€ per week i can get on 4iu hgh for that

Other than that i can get behind that
As i said 150test 300tren is good enough for me

>ampuetamine
did you mean amphetamine? i would love to hear how amphetamines will help your tren induced neurodegredation when amphetamines themselves are neurotoxic. just saying wrong doesn't invalidate any of what i say.

what is your agenda? do you want people to have bad information and not be well informed and hurt themselves? why are you doing this?

you might not care but anons who actually want to be knowledgeable and know the risks do... your attitude is the same as guys who come here and try to make people neurotic and depressed about their height. you literally want people to harm themselves.

amphetamiens are neurorptotetctive at pow doses

yeah, you are right, primo is expensive. you dont need to take a dopamine agonist or thyroid though, that should level the cost out a little, but i cant comment on your source pricing. i would pay a little more for a safer cycle if it comes down to that.

i take basically half your dose every 10 days and i find it is great for changing body composition and helping recovery over 16-20 weeks. your dose is probably as high as i would take tren personally, and still feel ok with the health tradeoffs.

there are far better neuroprotective compounds than amphetamines to combat tren neurodegredation, and you obviously are quite ill informed and making alot of assumptions if you think the neuroprotective effects of a low dose of amphetamines will work through the same pathway you need to minimze tren effects

i am actually happy you posted that, it makes me realize you dont know what the fuck you are talking about, and the fact you sound so sure of your assertion kind of proves you are giving horrible advice.

have fun taking adderall to protect your brain from dementia and alzheimers lol

ive been on amphetamine for the last 70 years. im doing just fine, thankd

any time someone says stupid shit like this you can just ask them to post their body and they'll fuck off

yeah you get massive gains off 250mg test and 250mg tren, show us your sick body

guys are chemicals like ostarine bullshit

i've done a bit of reading and they seem like very overpriced compared to their alibaba price,

are they another BS chem or does it have worthwhile effects?

Sarms are so weak. Slightly better than being natural but not by much. If you actually use it you'll question if you're getting any worthwhile benefit from using mystery chinese chems. Stick with traditional aas or stay natty.

I'm planning to start on Test E.
Was told by a kind man here what to run.

250mg/2x a week for first 20 weeks cycle
Then 2 months of 125mg/pin 2x a week
Buying Aromasin to pop every pin.
Then have Nolva and Clomid PCT.

My question is, what can I use to cut hardcore and quickly? I'm too fat and summer is over. But I don't want to bulk on test e and fuck myself up and get obese mode. Gonna cut first then run my cycle. Any recommendations?

at the end of my 16-20 weeker ill post my body. you are a pussy if you cant get good benefits off reasonable doses. learn to lift and eat man

yup, just as expected. some retarded newbie talking out of his ass or that same retard from a couple threads before with his "coach trevor." I'm sure you will blow up in 16 weeks and not look like total shit!!

kys

>to cut hardcore and quickly?
There is only one answer and that's DNP but use it at your own risk.

What does everyone think of running a blast with Test U? The reason why I ask is, I'm about to be in a situation where I can only pin once a week, so I was thinking Test U would be very beneficial in this instance. Any other advice is greatly appreciated.

Test U has a very heavy ester, so take that into account when you're measuring out how much actual compound you want to take.

it's fine, just keep in mind it takes longer to hit its peak and longer to fully leave your body (so, if you have to pct)

Yeah I've looked into how many mg is bio available post ester. The reason why I'm wanting to blast is I'll have tons of downtime and access to a gym during the 8 weeks, the only issue is the once weekly pinning. Any other compounds/protocols you can think of? I thought about Test E, but the hormone fluctuations look pretty large.

Okay nevermind.

What about something slightly effective that isn't commercial GNC meme tier. But isn't death causing fat loss pill?

Pls Mr Satan 666 man. I'm too fat.

T3 and clen would probably be your only choice if you're looking to cut fat before you hop on. You could do anavar but fuck wasting that much money just to cut from fatty.

Many guys have pinned enanthate once a week and made good gains. It wont kill you.

Hey guys

I'm about to get back on gear for real.

I'm will be strong

How's life?

I'm more like ottermode.
My main fucking issue is that I've never cut a day in my life. But in order to hop on test I need to. Want to bulk like a mad man once I start so I guess clen would be ideal.

Dude, just do keto for a month or two.

Fuuuk. Ok.
On another note.
I weight 180 at 5' 10"

If I cut to 170 and then bulk on test would 200 be achievable while NOT becoming a fatass?

Where do I get Indian pharma? Same place as all my other gear?

from indian pharmacies

What's your current bf?

Haven't the slightest fucking clue.

35 inch waist and 7 inch wrists.
Chest is 42
Legs are 25
From the navy calculator I'm about 20.

As a quick gauge, cut until you can see all your abs. Unless your Moosey and have no abs even at low bf then I dunno.

LOOOOL.
He was the one who gave me the "golden cycle."

But okay fair point. I want to keep going until I get a v taper and my love handles are gone. But I feel like if be too skinny. Ah well. For the greater good.

The Aus AAS scene is really booming. So many new suppliers, new website, all sorts of shit.

>Still expensive as fuck despite the supply
Just how much demand for this shit is there?

>tfw 3000kcal deficit today
wew, thank god for test.

Hey guys. I was recommended Nolvadex and Letro for my mantits.

Anyone know reputable dealers that ship to the US?

ever left your house in aus?

if you're not on gear your not a normal 18-24 y/o male

>Nolvadex and Letro for gyno
I mean that would probably work but dude, try raloxifene first. Waaaayyyy fewer sides.

Fuck, meant for

Haha nice one my friend

Which websites?

I skimmed through a study about raloxifene and it seems to do the job for sure.. Have you ever done it? If so what was your progress like and where did you get it? Anything that requires a prescription seems to be a pain to get unless you know someone

Yep, had some minor gyno from a shitty first cycle (protip: there's a reason why you shouldn't run tren solo when you're 18). Did 180mg ED ralox for two weeks, then 60mg ED for two months and it cleared up nicely.

You can find ralox pretty much anywhere that sells steroids or ancillaries, I can't link to specific places on here because source talk isn't allowed, but we can probably work something out.

Progesterone gyno. Damn nigger. Were they nice and milky?

Turns out I don't aromatize much but I'm really sensitive to prolactin. Nope actually, never had lactation issues. Just a nice pair of A cups for a few years.

Mine is getting pretty bad and I am anxious to get a flat chest again.. I am surprised that it took you only two months, did you change anything in your routine and diet such as more cardio or did the meds themselves work their magic?

I've got a throwaway guerrilla email ready if you are willing to share some more info about it, just let me know and I'll drop it ITT

I was also cutting pretty hard at that time, trying to get rid of some of the chest fat contributing to the gyno. The meds will prevent it from growing and it'll shrink naturally over time, but losing fat will definitely help speed things along. Two months is towards the shorter end, but my gyno was also fairly mild. You'd probably be looking at 6 months at the longest, optimistically.

Hit me up, trienolone @ outlook . com

Sent, lemme know if you don't get it. Free anonymous email can be sketchy at times

Just emailed you ho.

Any eurofags here? Are rons legal in Pooland? I moved to Europe recently and figure that, if I can just travel to Pooland to get roids, I might as well start my first cycle

I can't tell if you mean India or Poland.

>tfw boss asks you to graph some data on excel and give him some basic stats since I'm the only one in the place with a relevant degree
>all excel knowledges leave me and I forget all commands
>Just do everything on paper

Feels good man. Nice knowing that first year stats course paid off.

lol

just lol so hard at this, not even gonna get mad knowing what i know. have fun killing urself with grams of shit

Yes indeed, that's why the big league guys barely use any steroids!!! xDd

Shut the fuck up fucking retard. You're not going to get satisfyingly big without using a lot of gear, unless your goal is some natty twink cock riding physique.

What was your cruise dose after your first cycle?

>muh roids
Life is long niggers. Youre gonna be REAL sorry once you hit 45-50.

Pretty sure the girl who works at the desk at the gym is flirting with me lads.

We have a fingerprint scanner thing that you press your thumb on to make the turnstiles unlock and mine never works, I'm pretty sure my thumb must have been dirty or something when I registered my print because 99% of the time it doesn't work.

Anyway, when I tried this morning she laughed

>I bet you don't even have a membership here do you? You just rely on my good nature to let you in each time.
>Damn, I've finally been caught. Don't tell anyone yeah?
*buzzes me in*
>I can get in trouble for letting the riff raff in you know, you owe me a drink
>I owe you several
>Yes you do *smiles*

Should I ask her out? She left by the time I finished but she should be working tomorrow, she usually is.

she suggested a drink first. shes making it pretty easy for you ;)

99% of gym receptionists have a boyfriend and enjoy flirting with customers

im gaining about 3kg / week on a semi-lean maintenance diet, on ~20-22mg ostarine ED

i really fucking feel it too

Since its in the eu you vant get shit OTC anymore. Maybe you find someone to bribe a little and look the other way bit not worth the hassle.
Bosnia & Serbia are the only ones left with OTC stuff

But poland is big in underground stuff, shoudnt be a big problem to find anything. But then again so is the netherlands and greece and spain and every country because there is demand

Even thou that holds true she started it and the next logical step is to cuck her bf.
Or she says no but you habe to ask anyway or you will regret it

true
so it might be someone's cheating whore girlfriend that you're talking to

brehs

in january this year i ceased a one year b&c. i have had no gear since jan. at the time when i was thinking about stopping, i could find fuck all info on people who had done this and what to expect in terms of recovery

AMA if anyone is thinking of b&c then going natty again

>AMA
brief description of the experience and recovery times? and as a point of reference, had you tried PCT from a normal 3 month blast?

What were you using and in what doses?

prior to b&c i did one standard 14 week dbol and test cycle. got immense gains from this
i did no blood tests and PCT was just nolva for a few weeks. sex drive dropped but came back. good experience really

in november 2015 i started cruising on 250 test weekly. had 3 blasts where i upped to 500 test and added in EQ and then tren.

in december 2016 i did four weeks of HCG and came off test completely. i did a heavy nolva/clomid PCT and my sex drive dropped to absolutely nothing. this fucked up my relationship a bit.

in april i had my bloods done and everything was back in range except SHBG, dick still completely limp

in july all bloods are in range and my dick gradually started working again but not 100%

it's now september and i feel normal again. i have kept around 80% of my strength. but my sex drive has not fully recovered, i would say it is around 50% of what it was before cruising, but it is very slowly improving. normal sex life is possible but takes a bit of effort unfortunately.

hope this is useful to someone out there. think carefully about cruising

Should test be more than tren?

as long as your dose is above TRT levels then you'll be fine. if you're running anything, then you probably want a minimum of 200mg test per week to avoid going below natural levels

Is anyone else a nervous wreck when injecting? I am actually embarrassed about it because of how bad I am. It's strange because inwardly I don't even feel anxious or weird about it but my body just reacts on its own and I get super shaky and hesitant.

strange question but it's related: how hairy were you as a natty? in terms of chest, leg, and back hair.

gh15 used to say a while ago that the naturally hairy guys recover a lot quicker and easier than the non-hairy. i have a friend who ran 250mg test-e for about 40 weeks and then came off with no PCT, took him a full year to recover, but he's the hairless type.

>ergo-log.com/lopsided.html

Just chew everyday and do roids -> jaw of gods

My Jaw has significantly grown with steroids. Also my neck did

I had literally zero hair before steroids, not facial not body. So i am probably doomed

Only with my left hand because my left hand is retarded compared to my right.

I wouldn't say that I shake but I find it difficult to put the right amount of pressure on the plunger. I either press it too softly and no liquid comes out or I press it too hard and inject a bit too fast, I'm fine with my right as it just feels like one smooth motion.

Why do you even block your face out? Let's see that handsome mug.

>mfw have muscle growth fetish
>mfw every fap is always hampered by "but how are his biceps and pecs and glutes and so on affected but the muscles that control his eyebrows not? but what about his diaphragm?"
And lo, life imitates art.

Did you ever consult, y'know a doctor?

Do you think some steroids had a larger effect on your jaw growth than others?

need Clen in Melbourne, Australia. Any aussies here?

No fuck off we're full.

Can I get people's opinions on GW-501516?
Does it work? Does it cause cancer? Is it worth it brahs?
I want something to help increase endurance on my current blast.

I don't want upset you

I would say masteron or other DHT especially. Many say tren, but i never used it before tho.

I think that lots of chewing and test would also do the trick.

I bought this and I was disappointed when I found out that I had gotten the new no DMAA version, but then I googled their new ingredients and jt looked like they pretty much had a new formula figured out that's about just as strong.

Tried it for chest/back day today. The most insane pre-workout I've ever used. So much more focus, alertness and drive. Lasted for about 45 minutes.

Combined with what steroids give me, it made for an insane workout. Best one I've had so far.

Not sure if it has a "come down" effect, because I feel extra tired after my workout.

Which pre-workout do you guys use?

Ok. I'm feeling drowsy as fuck right now. I guess that's the side-effects of stimulants. I guess it's worth it for a better workout.

i'm not the one to ask, I always kept test at 250 minimum and didn't go hard on the tren. i didn't get much benefit from tren - tried two sources and neither gave me much results, probably underdosed or fake shit

im completely hairless before and after (apart from normal pubic area stuff and fluff on my face)

interesting theory. i recovered really quickly from my test cycle. recovery from b&c was quick in terms of bloods, but my sex drive never came back to its former glory yet

>doctors
>implying british gps know the first thing about hormones

I want some of this, but unfortunately you can't get it where I live. Can only get Dust V2, which is not great apparently...

I ordered mine on eBay. It's not legal in my country, so I can't really buy it from a real online store, as those people are obliged to toll it for VAT, so they'll know what I'm buying and it will be destroyed or returned. When I buy on eBay, nothing ever gets inspected and I pay no VAT.

The pre-workout I can get in my country is weak C4 crap that barely does anything beyond its caffeinated effect.

Also forgot to mention that it gave me a feeling of well being about 15 minutes after taking it, which was quite nice. I had a lot less negative thoughts today, which I think is partly thanks to it.

It's insane what different nootropics in pre-workouts make.It's so retarded to almost all nootropics are banned in my country when they help people so much with very little side-effects. Makes you think...