Is he still relevant?

Is he still relevant?

Also proof that you can be jacked and still be an awkwardbrah

He tries so hard to be Zyzz.

Sometimes you gotta leave the past in the past

How can you be on much dat dere and still barely look like you lift? Just pathetic tbqhwy

>he tries so hard to be zyzz
but he is his fuckn brother and they basically lived the same life, why is it weird that he is so much like him

zyzz literally lifted because of him lol

if dubs, chestbrah killed zyzz

You're all wrong in the sense you're missing the point. He tries so hard to be Zyzz because he's more Zyzz than he is himself. Zyzz built who he is and he'll forever be 'that one guy that was always with Zyzz' and not the other way around. This man was engraved as Zyzz's shadow probably against his will and this is his only shot at being relevant at all. He will never overshadow his brother because if he did people would just throw shit at him for 'leaving his brother behind' or whatever the fuck mental gymnastics they'd come up with. Even though he's the one that 'started it all' by getting Zyzz into lifting/being his dealer, it's completely clear that Zyzz turned shit around and his brother became that one minor character everyone sorta remembers and not the main deal.

Look at this man. He has the same tattoos in the same spots, wears similar fashion, dances and listens to the same stuff and does the same things Zyzz did. He can't just 'be himself' with all that shit going for him. He's stuck trying to emulate what Zyzz was but he'll never really get there. He just lacks it. So here he is, stuck being a cheap knock off of his dead brother that he'll never be able to fully emulate. When people look at him, the first thing that comes to their minds is 'Zyzz'. Zyzz this, Zyzz that. It would be much better for him if instead of trying to literally be a copy of his brother he just went his own path, but he didn't.

The problem with this man is that he's forever cursed to be Zyzz' brother.

The chestbrah shadows Jeff now

Chestbrah is fucked man. Dude is like 30-33 and still hanging out with like 19-20 year old, still going to raves every other weekend, and has no charisma whatsoever.

Even if he did try to branch out and do his own thing but he was an idiot and was boring af. I remember he was doing these promotional videos of him versing someone on how could lift more? Was pretty cringe
I don't even think the match ended up happening

He's still living likes it's 2010. Trying to emulate the 'aesthetics' lifestyle that Zyzz emphasised but it's tired and passed.

Zyzz was the right guy, at the right place and at the right time. If he were to come along today with the same gig, he would be laughed at and thrown into the shadows. Chestbrah is just living this aestheitcs lifestyle because it's all he knows. He's not the trend setter like Zyzz was.

>zyzz has been dead for 10 years

time sure is flying

christ thats grim. im an old geezer no way im pretending to be young.

Is this Zyzz faggotry shit still a thing?

It's weird how often I think and get sad about Zyzz. I miss him so much.

stop talking shit about Chestbrah hes just honoring his brother

fucking dyels

I get it but man the dude surrounds his life about zyzz. Bet you any money he goes to gymbunnies and says "I'm the brother of Zyzz"

This guy is nothing compared to Zyzz, seriously the most tryhard of tryhards, even got similar tats on him that look like Zyzz's or are bigger.

What he doesn't realize is that he was a part of Zyzz's posse which no cared about when watching Zyzz, he was the only one who did shit, either alone or in a group he didn't depend on his posse to be entertaining.

Every appearance of his is low-energy compared to the infectious energy that Zyzz would show. It's like going through the motions.

>implying thots know who Zyzz is

lol girls don't know internet memes bro

>is he still relevant?

He never was. His brother is our king (RIP)

cant even wear his shades right, all crooked while he poses thinkin bes fuckin fine.
Doesnt even classify as a wannabe
Hes a neverwas

>3939

Sorta almost

how the fuck has it been over 5 years and he looks the same still?

when zyzz died he was going full arnold, you can see in his very last photos he had some serious mass. this faggot is just coasting at gymrat level

He lives and Zyzz is dead

It seems obvious who got the better end of the deal here

He loves and misses his brother and the lifestyle they lived together. There's literally nothing wrong with that. Especially to have your blood taken away from you so early.

My only complaint is that he sells shirts and stuff with Zyzz's image on it. But, then again, if he didn't someone else would.

zyzz got immortality (how stupid it may be). he was never relevant

And how does that help Zyzz now?

>how does it help?
well you tell me. he may be dead, but he inspires bros even today. is it better to live short, but be remembered or long and obscure?

Re-roll

I would say the first priority is to pass on your genes, then after that you can think about being remembered for long or something like that

wrong post. was meant for

chestbrah has been roiding for over 8 years and still has a small back/legs. what the fuck is this guy doing

Might as well hop off and stop destroying his health

It's obviously sad for him to have lost his brother and having to cope with that.
But he has zero charisma, I started lifting because of Zyzz on Veeky Forums, not because of his brother.

Re roll