I know that the whole spot toning thing is bullshit so how can I lose this gut...

I know that the whole spot toning thing is bullshit so how can I lose this gut? It disgusts me because I don't have fat anywhere else.

>I don't have fat anywhere else.
Doubt it
Eat less

assuming you actually are skinny everywhere else but you have a gut, it's cause you're skinny fat. eat at a deficit for a while and lift, and slowly increase your calories over time. you look weak and fat because you have no muscle underneath to fill your frame. if you're not willing to eat a bit less and lift, you're never going to get anywhere and you will always feel dissatisfied with your looks

you're literally skinnyfat
and that "gut" is literally nothing you numale

But it looks like shit, bro.
If it looks like fatrolls it might as well be fatrolls.

>If it looks like fatrolls it might as well be fatrolls.
They are. You're skinnyfat.

EVERYONE has that when they are slouching down like that. If you are white you actually need some little fat on your stomach because it's vital for your vitamin D production

stop being a faggot about it. girls wont care about some little fat when you are sitting down in shitty posture, they will care that you have 8 inch arms and no muscle mass or chest hair

Good to know.

Also I do actually have chesthair. I just shave. But yeah, my arms are tiny.

skinnyfat faggot alert nigger you are at least 20% body fat

Not true.
Also, skinny fats should LIFT. You don't have that much fat by weight. You need muscle. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to "cut down to 15%" you can lose fat and gain muscle until you are a little lower than that though.

dont

girls love this shit to cuddle

>It disgusts me because I don't have fat anywhere else.
You don't have muscle anywhere either

>you need stomach fat because it's vital for vitamin D production
where did you get this load of misinformation
t. nutrition phd student

You're skinny fat. Build up first, then you can think about cutting. Seriously, most of you is fat. You have fat everywhere.

fork put downs for reps
superset plate push aways

Not that guy but Uncle Varg said something similar.

sounds like fat people making excuses lmao
stop getting your medical advice from youtubers

Dunno why I chose a field that everyone and their dog can have an unfounded personal opinion on that they assume has as much standing as actual research. Ahh well

skinnyfat phaggot. Eat less you fucking retard.

I'm in the same position as op. Nearly all of my fat is concentrated in my lower chest/stomach. Don't feel like cutting anymore, I'm already very lean. On the other hand I'm sick of having this flab on my belly. What do?

Clean bulk time. Your muscle will rise beneath the skin and fat and fill it out.

Is this true? I'm in the same position and feel like the common advice is to run off about 10 lbs (6'0" 173lbs) before starting on the righteous path. Or can I still run while I do SL and make gains while cutting this last bit off? I run about 2 miles every day anyway.

cute tits

skinnyfats can literally do anything and their situation will be improved. The skinnyfat is the body of laziness and complacency

eat less and run
eat more and run
eat more and lift
eat less and lift
eat more and run and lift
eat less and run and lift

any of those will improve the skinnyfat
which one you should do depends on how you want to look