youtu.be/EwL449AMHMo?t=2m15s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones

no

Is this the guy from house of cards

/thread/

>when you reviewing peanut butter and discover you have a severe peanut allergy

did the CIA niggers get him?

We bought him a drumkit and now he refused to make videos.

OP

He has said that he used to lift and got up to 320 bench press.

Fucking bullshit he got that high, no way.

he got up to 225
youtu.be/EwL449AMHMo?t=2m15s

JP is really cool. Comfy vid too because I just turned 25.

The cia niggers deleted his channel. Where can i find more terry ments?

>30lbs of muscle in a year and a half
Gotta get me some of that gear

But varg lifts. He lifts european and white ethnicities spirits.

holy shit you fucking weaboo
also rewatching his old videos until new ones come out which will be never

The answer is simple

>in only 45 days you too can become sunburned!

He only uploads to his website now, but there are a couple of channels that upload videos from his website to Youtube. Just look up "Terry Davis TempleOS Archive" or something like that.

For an absolute Skelly beginner (and I assume he was a Skelly since he got a narrow build) I think that's possible.

I put on 30 pounds of muscle in like 4 months BUT it was regaining weight i lost doing tons of drugs.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

Money skellington

Shakazulu won't help you seek advice in god.

Every skelly that goes on their first dream bulk thinks it's pure muscle they put on.

Me and gymbro started going to the gym at the same time. he was 6'0, 110.In ten months he hit 170 and constantly claimed he put on 60lbs of pure muscle with hardly any fat, though he had developed a belly somehow. SAdly stopped lifting soon after and is now just skinnyfat at the same weight

Lol, i gained 14 lbs in 1 month and my belly didnt get that big

His belly wasn't that big, 6'0 170 is still pretty small, but the fact that he had a belly at all is telling that he gained quite a bit of fat in those 60lbs. He still looked good, but no one actually puts on 60lbs of muscle in less than a year

Quick rundown on them:
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Cringe. This is a dead meme.

O I'm laffin

that looks like the cover of a folk pop album lel

>help
>let me out

Allergic reaction in just 45 days, wow!

underrated

Havent watched anime in over a year, this guy's character and sense of humor is 11/10 still.
Yes he has comitment issues dont pressure him.

>respecting an autistic murderer conspiranoic edgy teen in his late 40's

wew lad