Post your back

no

Please user, I want to see it

R8?
6'4 235

>your troubles is over now whiteboi

If you cut your back would look pretty great

Hahaha no please

I'm bulking till 240, i just started doing cardio today because my girl has noticed my bellypooch. Thx for the (You) bby

Ok

Nice hams

Holy shit

No homo

Bige back

Appreciate
I'm 6'4 196lbs btw

please don't tell me that OP passes as white now. Omg.

>>/pol/
Whiter than you, shitskin

AJ?!?!?!?!

u look like a woman

nice pantsu btw

p-post more butt pls

let's see that gyno fag

why is this zangief ass ni$$a using 5lb waits

Kys bignigger fix your gap, eyes and move out of grandmas

I own my own house
I have 6 figures in the bank
I mog your face with a gap tooth
I mog your body long time

173cm
75kg
>inb4 too much body fat
I'm planning a cut in 5 weeks

what's up with your face?

could be better for a manlet

Th...thanks

Why is your head so tiny? Why do you look so white? You look like that black kid from high school musical or whichever one had that black kid with the longer hair of your hairstyle.

Out of the gym for 3w unflexed and puffy from the fresh tat but here goes

that looks stupid as fuck

jesus christ man

Its a huge piece, of course it doesn't look great by itself. Plus its a culture thing.

>its a culture thing.

>"I know it looks like shit but it has deeper meaning to me!"

>"its not fucked up, I wanted it like this!"

>culture thing

You belong to a white trash culture or what? That thing looks fucking hideous.

hank hill?

Wew lads please be more americuck.
I've gotten nothing but compliments. You sound biased to tattoos so of course you'd hate it, ya nigs.

I dub thee racist poverty gyarados tat brah

you sound biased on race so of course you have a white trash tattoo

looks dope, i love viking style tattoos

"what do you want man"

"you know gyarados from pokemon?"

"say no more senpai"

"yeah but could he be retarded and maybe shove ink up your ass and fart all over my back so it's covered in cool specs"

"I got you senpai"

Holy shit, legit my goal body. Currently barrel cheated skinny day half blue man mode. How long you been lifting and how strong are you?

Cringe

You fucking faggot

Nah that's actually sick
Thought it wasn't a good one until further inspection
Trashy Islander imitation tattoos are bad, but that dragon is fucking great
Good shit bruder, keep it European.

Ayo that dragon needs to mew, mouthbreathing ass

How long was your ban for? I really enjoyed not seeing your mug

Inbred incel dragon?

AAAAHAHAHAHA YOU UGLY CUNT!!!

>racist
Ehh my artist was black?
>poverty
Nah senpai the whole piece cost 4k and 40hours in the chair. And I just bought a new truck (not some white trash mobile).
I do like GyaradosTatBrah tho. Maybe something with fraud or roid since I'm going to blast again after I finish cutting.

Thanks bud

Wew you're really triggered there. Its called stippling

Tried to keep it mostly Scandinavian with the knotwork. Definitely not islander at all

Kek

>try harder

Why do you have a meh-tier Gyrados tattoo on your back?

looks pretty gay tbqhwy

yeah go call him a nig to his face then, and JFL@ you bragging about spending 4k on a tatto with half of it being literal dots, clappaz to the nigga that charged you 4k for making him dot your dumbass, as far as you buying some new truck gratz you were able to secure financing on a car, just like 95% of every american over the age of 18, the reason I called it povery gyarados is because it looks like shit, only one triggered here is you son

What kind of faggot needs to make themselves known on an anonymous imageboard?

>calls self nig
>I use common 4chins slang that's devoid of race affiliation
>triggers you beyond belief
>start half ass black-insults but not clever enough to really do anything
Weeeeew you should lurk more before you start tripping and making a jackass out of yourself.

>when you have been on a forum for over half a decade and new friends come out of the woodwork to talk shit

Thats the worst part, bn has been tripfagging since the dawn of time. He still hasn't moved on

>over half a decade
Boi if you don't just use your numbers

[DAMAGE CONTROLL!]

just because you know exactly how many years, days, hours, minutes you have not gotten laid because virgin doesn't mean I know exactly how long ago I made my first post in this shithole

I have to ask, were the shitstains intentional? They look ugly as fuck, so if it was a mistake you should sue the "artist"
Also, nice gyno

Its been 10 minutes since i got laid. Now you, my girl just left and I'm here to shitpost for an hour.

5 years? Wow that's really some time.
Weren't you like 12 then?
Take me back to the '09 days when everyone wasn't a faggot.

(you)

Its stippling, how viking tattoos used to be done and how they're still done in Scandinavia and Norway as a part of culture.
>t. sheltered americuck

>gyno
P sure you can't actually tell here, but anyways almost gone now
>ty based ralox

Woops meant for >phone posting

6' 85kg

ffs forgot pic

your body may be large but you look soft as fuark, very drake-ish

lol my man looks native south american

why are you wearing a skin-tight flesh-toned bodysuit?

nah just front facing camera in low light.

I'm a fan. Don't listen to the haters

not even /pol/ is that retarded

Purple Aki pls go

My back sucks and I am too embarrassed to post it.

am i the only one that finds that shit not funny anymore? i mean we get it.. he showed his face.. "lets do some le edgy funneh photoshop on it"

lets just grow up here

Nice detailed, not the biggest but aesthetic!

niggers gonna nig

KEK

Not sure

Are you imitating a plane?
lol

good back, but you have an even better face nigga

no homo

EAT

Kinda gettin bored here lil guy so I did some searching on the archive since you bluffed giving me real stats... lol, topped out at 220lbs, that means you were one of the guys who couldn't even hit 200lbs natty...

remember you are unable to quit steroids even if you wanted because the humiliation you will suffer from having the people you see every day watch you deflate like a retarded balloon and the crippling depression you will have from a completely fucked endocrine system and scorched earth nut sack that won't be able to produce levels of test even half of a normal mans for at least a decade will surely lead to suicide

you, like all your pictures are just illusions, of course you're on an internet forum, you are retarded(like me) unlike me it takes pictures that make you look huge

Have fun spending money on something you do to impress others, mostly online because let's be honest everyone irl who sees you knows you got a napoleon complex and can't live without drugs

sorry I have to embarrass you on the only real place where you can get any respect from other autists like us. I hope you find what you are looking for and don't realize to late that you fucked up your natural life to be an imitation bodybuilder.

You are the biggest faggot on this board. Post a pic of your dick and get banned again you fucking literal nigger.

>lat spreading
>no lats
pick both

holy shit, I thought someone upped my pic, you got to be around 6 and 3' right? mirin hard, fuck this is so weird even the hair cut is simmilar

I have this shitty bacne from when I was a fat ass (kind of fat now too, at around 17-18% bf, but not as fat). What's the best way to get rid of bacne? I think most of it is dead acne that just won't go away.

Sorry for the poor quality. Bad lighting in apartment and shitty phone.

*you're

Need to work on my lats more. :/

your hair too

We /rowbois/ now

Yeah probably. I typically slick it back.

>dat hair

JESUS