All of these threads about banging hot sloots and having them mire your gainz...

All of these threads about banging hot sloots and having them mire your gainz, does noone else here seek greater companionship, a loving wife and children aspiring to be just like you. Tge only mires I would care for would be from them.
Who else Lifts for Family?

Nigger

based

Fuck you, I'm a white Christian from Ky, and this painting is awesome.
Good to see someone else lifts for something greater.

Le BASED black man XD SHADILAY PRAISE KEK

>Wanting a wife and children.
Not gonna make it op.

I'm already married bro. She's why I lift.

That picture

I lift to protect Michelle Obama from large stones

in a pretty shitty situation at the moment, kinda related

>been with this girl who is pretty, slim figure, brown eyes brown hair for 1,5 years
>moved in together after about 8 months
>all my friends are jelly and some of them are I'm almost certain in love with her
>she is always happy and nice, never says a bad word about anyone or anything
>she loves me very much, I've seriously never experienced anyone loving me this much in my life - except maybe for family, but that's different
>good family background, her dad's a major in the Army and her mom works in a DNA Lab
>now we also lift together 3-4 times a week

And I don't love her. Whatever the fuck I do I just can't fall in love with her, I've been in love and experienced that shit before with a girl far, far less deserving and this is just not it.
I should be happy and I know I won't find another one who loves me this much ever, which should be more important than anything else, but I just can't force myself to love this girl no matter what the fuck I do and it's driving me crazy, and I know it'll driver her crazy too because I think she's noticing that I don'T feel the same.

I don't want to break her heart but this is killing me and I have no idea what to do. Weirdest, shittiest feeling i've ever had.

>I'm a white Christian from Ky
fuck off, white trash

hah, you'll love her when u fuck it up and you guys break up.

Sounds too good to you
>woman treats you bad, doesn't give you what you deserve
>deep love and attraction
>gorgeous girl treats you well and wants to make you happy
>eh maybe I can do better
Seduction and attraction don't make sense sometimes.

The girl I cared for most was a lying bitch and broke my heart, I've ditched many great girls since then, maybe it's all karmic

Who else here /FoundTheOne/?

My GF truly is wife material. Loves cooking, is beautiful, wants kids, is conservative.

> inb4 ugly spergs who cant get wife-tier girls derail this thread with MGTOW shit

yea, you and every other cuck that gets divorced

Literal Disney channel level mindset kys

Grow the fuck up, you sound like a thirteen year old girl.
>omg i want someone who will give me butterflies in my stomach

I'm too emotionally broken for a wife and two rugrats.

I lift to take care of my extended family until I'm too old then I'll go to my log cabin somewhere and live the rest of my days by a fire in the cold north till I eventually commit suicide when I realize that I can't walk anymore.

> does noone else here seek greater companionship, a loving wife and children aspiring to be just like you.
Yes, but I also lift for a lot of other reasons. Including banging hot sloots and mires as I'm a firm believer in living it up while I can.

And I'm not sure if I'd like it if my kids aspired to be just like me. I'd like to teach them to be independent, self-sufficient, critical people - which would involve being critical of me. I guess it would be cool if maybe one of them was just like me.

that's what I'm afraid of, I just know once I end it I'll miss her
>The girl I cared for most was a lying bitch and broke my heart
same thing happened to me, and now 4 years later I aint even mad at her, shit's just fucking weird.

I know it sounds gay, but what's wrong with wanting someone you can fall in low with? I mean, if it happened to you, would you just ignore that shit?

love is for pussies

Guarantee you the person who made this painting was not black

Right here with you my man.
Fuck casual sex and quick marriages. It makes men weak and women choosy.
>Oh I can just get another one that will be better for me.
Guess what, they'll never be better for you. Because you are the problem.

If you can't fix a tough marriage, maybe you don't deserve a marriage at all.

>but what's wrong with wanting someone you can fall in low with?
Have you ever considered that love isn't a magic feeling that either happens or doesn't. But rather is a complex emotion that's cultivated over years and much struggle.

I mean it's not about feeling amazing all the time. It's about sacrifice and commitment.

Love is for teenage girls and marriage is to find someone you would be willing to work with for a long time. I would indeed choose a girl who is capable and cares for me rather than someone bitchy whom I supposedly love. Love is too ephemeral to have any value.

When you daydream about your future, what do you see?
Do you see yourself with her or with someone else?

these are the types of guys you see on liveleak catching their wives cheating, btw

not sure what you're implying here

you're a numale cuck

> t. Overweight basement meninist

disagreed
I don't let myself get cheated on, because I'm not looking to fuck around like you lot

I just don't make the mistakes that lead to being cheated on
it's that simple

I was in the very same situation. She left on her own because she could tell I was unable to fall in love with her. Still hurts me a lot.
Maybe I had in my mind that I could pull a much better gal,I can't explain it.
When she left I was very calm and stoic almost made no difference but after some months (I joined the military) I figured I missed out on something real. I mean actual unconditional love. Still remember her from time to time when Im left alone during late night.

>implying you need to fuck up to get cheated on
yea, definitely not a cuck

>it's only the woman's fault when I'm cheated on
no
you're just a mediocre man
fuck off MGTOW

I agree 100% with this, but I'm sure you've also experienced that first almost infatuation-like love with some girls, and I can safely say nothing felt better than having that reciprocated. I'm sure I could make this relationship work, but I'm almost sure I won't be happy.

> Love is too ephemeral to have any value.
This is true, and I guess I could just say 'hey at least i experienced it once'. But it feels unfair as fuck towards current GF that's she's still madly in love while I sort of just 'tolerate' her.

Strange thing when I think of the future I just want a kid or two, the mother doesn't matter as much. Just want at least 1 son who'll have better opportunities than I had in life and hope he also makes better decisions. If I'll have 2 or more kids, all the better. Only 23 though so it's a few years down the line stil

Don'T want to turn this thread into my blogging so not gonna go into deeper detail, you guys are probably right though that I overthink this shit

>I just don't make the mistakes that lead to being cheated on
That's what everyone thinks before they get cheated on.

kek sure thing, fucking loser

I think "love" as an emotion changes as you get older and if you spend your adult years chasing the same feelings you experienced in your youth you're going to be disappointed.

>but I'm sure you've also experienced that first almost infatuation-like love with some girls
I have, and maybe I'm just jaded because of it but while it felt great at the time looking back I was being a massive idiot. That kind of love just seems to be naturally transient and volatile, there's a good reason it's universally described as "first love". It's not the last.

At some point you'll definitely have to sort this out though. You don't want that thing to happen 20 years into the marriage.

Maybe it would be helpful to write a few pages about what your life would be like if you were to break up with her right now. And be realistic about it, no "I meet the love of my life the very next day" bullshit.

Love is not just that fuzzy feeling in your gut telling you to procreate with her.
If you want her to be the best she can be for her own sake and you can see yourself with her in your own future then you're in love my man.
That fuzzy shit runs out for everyone eventually, even for her, and then the only glue you have left between each other is true companionship.

>That's what everyone thinks
here's the difference
I also do it

haven't been cheated on yet so worked just fine for me

>haven't been cheated on yet
because you're with below average woman that no one wants.

Fuck me, Veeky Forums is smarter and more mature than most boards on Veeky Forums.

Thanks guys, feels like I can work with this to put the whole thing into perspective

>I also do it
That's what you think. No one is sitting in a relationship thinking "Yup, I've made a huge mistake and I'm inevitably going to get cheated on".

Well, maybe people with severe mental problems in abusive relationships. But that's not the case for most people who get cheated on.

well sure, most people are completely unaware of what kind of mistakes you can do to invite the bull into your house so to speak

but that's your own fault for not paying attention

women send a bunch of signals all. the. time.
and you should be especially aware of the ones that mean "I don't like you as much anymore" and adapt accordingly, instead of dropping her and looking for the next fuckmeat on tinder
that's the easy way out, anyone can do that

but if you don't learn to pay attention you'll never be in a stable relationship, because the faults on you not on her

That's not a girlfriend boyfriend relationship user.
That's a fucking marriage.
She nor he doesn't get to play the i think i might want to trade up and find new people thing anymore.
That shit's for children in adult bodies and people who'll end up alone or worse with someone but very very alone.

It's not abuse, it's not being a horrid hateful person who's destroying the other/both of their lives?
Then suck that shit up and get a fucking hobby.

And you know what? If you're really

>And you know what? If you're really
are u ok?

>nigger
>raising a family
>remaining in his children's lives after theyre old enough to walk

that painting is wrong

Didn't fully erase the last part.
Was going to say something about you can both have your fun and see other people as long as you both understand that the marriage and their relationship is the most important thing and they can never bring their partners up or into their home.
But since the concept of and perceived strength of a marriage is so weak broken and meaningless now that just invites all kinds of drama.
And swinging like that just never works out.

No, I don't want to end my life, OP.

Damn right.
Wanting love is kiddy shit.
My dood

I don't ever want children, I have my own goals and future career I want to focus on for the rest of my life and be among the very best at and if I die alone then that's fine, it doesn't bother me. I wouldn't be a good parent at all, but I think I might like long term companionship/marriage if the right person comes along.

>Memes and stereotypes are always right

Go back to /pol/

i'm black and every other nigga i know doesn't have a dad.
it's more true than not bro

Anecdotal evidence isn't an argument no matter how "black" you are.

Once again, get out.

>72% of african american households only have one parent
>anecdotal
fuck off white guilt faggot

it's called surrealism you classless plebian

>studies art
lel, faggot.

YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE

Back to /pol/ pls

>America is the whole world and dumb people in our country represent the whole world

Fuck off and back to /pol/, we don't want your shit here and you're 100% not black and probably some skinny fucking dyel kid that doesn't even own a gym card but thinks it cool to "become swole for the upcoming race war"

Go back to your containment board.

the second you stop treating women like objects they stop respecting you

>doesn't study every subject with a primary interest

history thinks you're a bitch

Then you're meeting some pretty shitty women..

>all this implying
you're a fucking loser bro

>stands up for black people
>black person calls him out on his faggot white guilt
>y-youre not even black!

how fucking lame

>says the the queer who studies art
lel had a good laugh

>you're a fucking loser bro
>how fucking lame

Fun to see that you're out of "arguments", now leave.

>claims i'm not black with no evidence
>claims i'm a poltard race warrior with no evidence
yea, you're arguments were spot on

No. I'm emotionally stunted.

You Christians are always self righteous

>He studies for a (((career)))

>art fag trying to save face
honestly can't stop laffin bby

We're not "standing up for black", we're just really fucking tired of your bullshit flooding our board and de-railing every thread.

Ever since working out became "hip" in the "red pill" community we had to put up with shit like this and quite frankly we're pretty fucking tired of it.

I'm far on the right myself but I don't go and try to de-rail threads on Veeky Forums, that's some immature kid shit, do you understand why we don't want you here?

Is this argument enough?

my man i'm not from fucking pol you retard. i just stated my experience and statistics. stop being a sensitive faggot.

im 25 kissless virgin

i lift so one day i can meet girl of my dreams, and have kids with and raise them to be decent human beings.

Too bad my autism just made me fuck up one occasion lately

Adopt, autists shouldn't breed

Why isnt that woman moving the children?

no thx
besides, natural selection is in order

ITT children cry about anything they don't like being /pol/

this
however, he shouldn't adopt either, since the child we be a sperg like him.

Just marry her and make kids asap you stupid faggot. Love is literally pointless from the male point of view in a relationship. Your life will get a thousand times easier when you realized this. The hole point of life is to spread your DNA. She likes you, and if she's loyal just tell her you love her it whatever the fuck she wants to hear to make her feel better about her life. Who cares what you really 'feel' AKA: grow up and be a man.

>le based Trump supporting negroes xDDD I'm so traditional and right wing hehe right guys? xD

Im very racist and i like this painting

>implying a nigger would stick around to look after is family

Autists are the next step in human evolution. People perfectly adapted to atomized, repetitive, specialized, ultra-individualistic industrial civilization.

It's just going to take a bit of natural selection to weed out the low-functioning ones.

>Autists are the next step in human evolution.
when were you diagnosed?

You better read this

Man the fuck up, you might not love her but love does not fucking matter. This woman sounds like a great catch and you'll ruin it because you aren't feeling butterfliesinmystomach.jpg like some kind of faggot.

It's good that she loves you to bits because that means she'll probably be loyal as fuck to you and do whatever you say.

My grandparents only ever met each other a few times before being married.
>arranged marriage
>white british
but they didn't sob on a Mongolian bowfishing bulletin board about whether they loved each other or not.
No they manned the fuck up and accepted they were going to be together forever, had like 9 children and are still together now and are perfectly happy.

You were never meant to love her, she was meant to love you.
You may never love her but you'll love your children and love the woman that gave birth to them.

Either respect, protect and bring children into this world together with her and live a happy life accepting her as your partner
or die alone because it sounds like you'll always be a faggot and complain about any girl that falls for you.

It's your choice.

I do since I'm actually a Christian (not le deus vult larping kind) but I just avoid sloot threads since they don't interest me.

>but they didn't sob on a Mongolian bowfishing bulletin board about whether they loved each other or not.
>No they manned the fuck up and accepted they were going to be together forever, had like 9 children and are still together now and are perfectly happy.
wow! You mean to tell me two people from an older generation were doing what people from older generations do?
Amazing, if only there wasn't internet, social media, women weren't whores, and morals weren't out the window! We could all be lik your grandparents!

lol tard

I literally came to this board to get Veeky Forums.
Bantz became a pass time on this board.

I just don't want to see anymore of this black bullshit here, if I wanted to see
>XD SHE GOT BLACKED XDDD BASED :DDD
I'd have just gone to > instead

>sexy females don't interest me
>christian
go figure

>wow! You mean to tell me two people from an older generation were doing what people from older generations do?
>Amazing, if only there wasn't internet, social media, women weren't whores, and morals weren't out the window! We could all be lik your grandparents!

>bitching about being told the truth and refusing that there's anything you could do about it
not gonna make it

I'm sorry that I'm not attracted to worn-out whores like you

>b-but look at my grandma and grandpa who had an arranged marriage! That's real love!
lol

sound like a closet fag to me

>that's real love
I said love didn't matter, they just had kids and moved on

yea that's a great example of happiness

You sound really insecure to me

ahh yes, the typical insecure reply.

As opposed to the "lol ur gay" reply? Go to bed retard.