How fucking pathetic do you have to be, to take roids...

How fucking pathetic do you have to be, to take roids? This guy looks better than everything /fit ever posted and is natty.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UTdWwc3WWU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFP5lIYMTl8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>thinking someone is natty because they say they are
>current year

OP confirmed for never gonna make it.

>thinking someone is one roids, because he has muscles
/fit

I never said I thought he's on or isn't on, just that you shouldn't think someone is clean because they say they are. Fake natties exist, newfag

>posts Brandon Myles White
>a literal Chad God of Chads, someone Chads have in their locker to confess to, in between bullying

bro, fuck off

Drink some more tap and lactate your gains away. Fucking soyboys, I swear...

Yes. Having muscle of that size,density, quality while being that shredded outright screams that he is on gear.

Welcome to reality
Sincerely yours,
Veeky Forums

>How fucking pathetic do you have to be, to take roids?

just american, they are used to fake shit, fake food, fake water, fake muscles.

>This guy looks better than everything /fit ever posted and is natty.
>is natty

imagine being this fucking new

t. salty natty

Why don`t you post pic of yourself then? Faggot

He is natty, roided idiots do not attract me.

>This actual fucking caveman is natural
Sure and everyone on this board is going to get a qtgf and "make it"

neck yourself, faggot

Oh lord...
You actually believe that.
THATS FUCKING ADORABLE!!
Want to sit on pappy's lap and hear my story about the time the easter bunny and saint nick saved christmas from the grinch?

does he roid?

I like that guy, he and his bro give good advice

youtube.com/watch?v=MFP5lIYMTl8

Newsflash: Most people on youtube who are perfectly ripped and claim to be natty are liars who do it for the views.

Is OP's pic possible natty?

yes

only if they trained from child, ate well, got good sun, lived naturally and healthily, were sporty, didn't spend any time heavily masturbating or taking in birth control pills filled waters, and worked out in their teens.

AND continued to workout and keep active.

Even then they should only be able to have that kind of mass with that level of defintion for a few months at a time. The rest of the time they'd be kind of fat.

How do you know hes natty

Damn, Danerys looks like that!

o sweety

he says so in the video, and he looks like an honest down to earth fellow.

well he's bigger than me so he obviously can't be natty

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to obsess over what other men do to reach their life goals? You have to be a real beta to care lol.

Top kek nattycuck, the muscles you get with steroids aren't any more fake than muscles made as natty. In fact they are objectively better, because steroids permanently improve the quality of the cells that make up your muscles.

>As big as arnold in his prime
>claims natty
>Veeky Forums believes it

>the muscles you get with steroids aren't any more fake than muscles made as natty

rich pianna died because of this shit

Rich was a retard who took way too much shit.

>defending steroid use
confirmed below 6'1

You have zero grasp of ffmi fuck off retard

>tfw will never have his height, frame or beard
JFMSU

>ITT junkie retards defending their drug abuse

yes OP, you can get that body with dedicated training, as he explains in the video.

They're real muscles, sure. But their proportions look abnormal and suggestive of a genetic or hormonal disorder.

Appreciating this look essentially implies that your taste is somewhat akin to that of a Hordor-like retard.

How am I defending it, you illiterate retard?

>the muscles you get with steroids aren't any more fake than muscles made as natty

Yes, they are just like "rented"

Professional lifter in California = not natty

what's this hairline called? It's not receding but it goes back a little on the sides, not straight across the forehead in a flat line, y'know?

widow's peak

Norwood 1.5

Looks like that one of the Buff Dudes™.

>Norwood 1.5
thanks so much. I think I'm noticing thinning at the temples so I'm trying to see what can be done before it's too late

wait a minute, this picture...

haha forgot to link

Bad muscle proportions are just a result of idiots using roids and not knowing how to train properly. Over half of the professional athletes out there are on gear and look perfectly fine and "natural".