crapasaurus.com/2013/09/10/found-atm-receipt-must-be-nice/
test.mensa.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nal9ICDwhgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw too smart for mensa

Got 138 last time I took it on here. It takes too long to do it again

fug :DD

tfw slightly smarter than average

It doesn't matter. I'm probably going to kill myself. I fucking hate living, anyways pic related I did it like a week ago

Didn't expect this

Good riddance edge lord
This world doesn't need people that talk about sudokuing themselves on a Cambodian abortion clinic guestbook anyway

Alright.

Got called out for not knowing what a primitive variable is at work today so not very smart I guess.

Isn't there a little more to being clever than recognising patterns?

Someone explain why IQ is considered the gold standard

aei.org/publication/the-bell-curve-explained-introduction/

Because you can train for an IQ test

neck gains from brain gains

IQ is a relic from the past.
These days we understand that intelligence is too complicated to express with a single result from a single test.

t.brainlet

can you explain why he's wrong?

T-thanks

t. got a 120 when I was 13 and they were testing me for autism and have been holding onto it ever since due to lack of any other significant achievements

I got 119 on this test which matches my actual WAIS-IV Full Scale Index. From someone who has done an actual IQ test, its important to note that the questions you'd get in a real test are preparable and the extent to which you train yourself will play a large role on your percentile.
The two areas that I bombed out on (Working memory and processing speed index) would have been drastically easier for me if I had been doing regular brain exercises.

However, at most you will only be able to affect your IQ by a few points. Still worth it to keep your brain active though

aei.org/spotlight/the-bell-curve-explained/

Ment to post this. the introductions of each chapter.

My IQ is 84
What can I do to get 100????

got this on the sapa project, got 130 or so on this test months ago.

What's your squat?

read 30+ mins every day

2 plates
I tried that. I picked up the prince by Machiavelli and my brain can't comprehend those long sentences that never seem to end.

>2 plates
stop now. Leg gains are taki g from brain gains. bigg legs = more blood for legs = less blood for brains

Machiavelli is a pretty ambitious starting point
Just read what interests you
Habitual reading has more to do with the act of reading rather than the content of the book.

Got 127 when I took one when I was a teen. Microloading dem IQ gains

Practice for IQ tests.

Really it doesn't matter and instead you should just focus on learning stuff rather than boosting your smart-boy points.

That's like trying to start squatting with 100kg. Go read a series of unfortunate events and then work your way up the age range.

>tfw IQ 9001

a nigga knew he should have ch3ck3d his answers and shit with the time remaining

I might have a low IQ but I'm not retarded
It's hard to describe but that's what interests me as my greatest interest is to get smarter, yet I'm having hard times reading the books that interest me..
I tried reading fiction like game of thrones which is easy to read but as I said, I'm actually more interested in the classics

>I might have a low IQ but I'm not retarded
listen too you're 3 stander deviations betters'

Are there any supplements that can increase brain function or get smarter?

fish oil

I still hate myself

If there were the Chinese would be getting them for breakfast since kindergarten

>Tried to read Game of Thrones
Yah you're gonna have a tough time reading a show.
The classics are overrated (except Shakespeare and Byron) anyway, only reading canon is only good for discussing it with other litnerds. Easy reading first for habits and then start moving to heavier stuff.
Or read Palace of the Peacock by Wilson Harris over and over until you get it.

>yet I'm having hard times reading the books that interest me.
It's hard to understand old books. Cultural and linguistic differences plus experience differences and perhaps even it's translated. Just read what you want. IF you like mechanics read a biography of a master mechanic, like dogs, read about the history of dogs. Whatever you think would be fun to read and work up to it. The worse thing to do is to read a book you don't understand or can comprehend. I pick up books all the time and realize i'm out of my element and put it to the side for later. and learn some of the context around it, or shorter works/essays from the author.

I don't understand this post
Isn't that what it's called in English? Game of thrones?
The books are called something along the lines of song about ice and fire in German, which is my mother tongue. The show itself here is called game of thrones though.
Anyways, do you have any other book recommendations?
How is atlas shrugged or the great Gatsby?

Maybe you should start with the Greeks.

I mean thousands of years ago people could understand it, it's even hotly debated whether or not Homer could even read.

It is, the first book is called Game of Thrones.

user is just being a shit.

>classics
>Shakespeare and Byron

>Hard to understand old books
Pretty much this. Do research and read the metaliterature first so you know what you're getting into if you want a good experience. Keep one tab open on a dictionary site and one for Google. Think about what you read and don't just zone out and glaze over the tough parts.

try bleaching your skin

but most of the questions are the same with a different look i dun get it

got 101 by clicking at random

Hemingway is a good place to start for classics that keep your interest. His laconic and pithy style make it easy to digest

Instead post actual accomplishments rather than some number.

>grades dont define intelligence. Im really smart but i fail all my classes

breh, this is the 'ch0n.

Only height, dick size, taint size, IQ and wrist size matter

Lol at all retards in this thread that are just going in and changing the values in inspect element and don't think we can tell

ok :^)

I got 125 but only did 88% and got frustrated and ragequit.

I don't get how recognising patterns is able to give me my IQ looks like bullshit feelgood type shit desu

*rightclick*->"search google for this image"->*several thousand matches*. Good try tho!

second
>25 minute logic test
>anywhere near subject examinations

u sur got me bro

Thank you guys
I read books in German and the linguistics really changed a lot since the time the books I read have been written.
I mean, sentences are so short and simple compared to back then and books themselves have become much shorter
I bought meditations by Marcus Aurelius and I'm going to read it soon
I will buy the Iliad and Odyssee

crapasaurus.com/2013/09/10/found-atm-receipt-must-be-nice/
There are like 10 reddit threads about the same receipt as well!

i got bored and quit half way through, i still got 116
i think this test is bullshit as it's too easy, everyone should knock 15 points off to get your real IQ

u sur got me bro

user is right tho

>Got in good uni but wasted 2 years of it
>None of pic related matters cos my brain and reward system wants to fuck me on the regular

At least I'm trying brehs, hopefully can stay on the path of getting my shit together and make real brain gains
>Ie. Mindfulness

Don't.

Meh, online tests are bullshit. I scored 130 on this one, but with the test administered to me by a professional when I was younger, I got only 125.

Should I share this to Facebook?

do it and call everyone brainlets like the smart man u r

>86 tabs

1 4 evy iq pint xDD

>test.mensa.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nal9ICDwhgo

bretty happy

Test is bullshit. a smart man would've charged their phone. FAKE

>almost everybody is 2 SDs above mean
>Veeky Forums is supposed to be one of the most retarded boards
only Einstein reborn can post on Veeky Forums.

Lots just don't post if they don't get a good score, or don't take it/quit halfway through if they suspect a bad score. That and it's not a "real" test, just correlated to real results.

>always take these tests expecting to be told i'm stupid
>always get something high, 96% percentile here
>it doesn't feel good
>still worried about test being wrong and i'm actually stupid
>feel exactly the same way whenever someone tells me i'm attractive

I can see it, university is a breeze for me. Wish I was more energetic though

>tfw too intelligent to close tabs

There's a "study" where someone made threads like these across all boards on Veeky Forums and collected the average results. Veeky Forums's were among the highest on the site, beaten by Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums of course though

128, after going "fuck actually looking at that shit" and guessing on probably a third. Had between 132~135 when I was tested as a kid, threw it away being lazy, antisocial, and ultimately NEET for the better part of my teenage years. Took almost a decade to pick up the mess and I'm still average at best.

Honestly never understood how some of these are 'meant' to be solved, so have always just guessed on the ones I don't see the logic in. IQ can be useful as a general metric, but other than encouraging kids to realize their intelligence and not squander it, it's probably nearly completely useless on an individual basis. I'd rather be 100 IQ and worked hard in my teenage years than have another 30 IQ points without having gained any work ethic.

got hit by a car in late teens back in 2014.
142 IQ after the incident owo

honestly it's not that far fetched. people that post in these threads are always a self-selecting group, and also what kind of fucking meathead goes on the internet to talk to other meatheads about macronutrients and strict workout schedules? Veeky Forums acts retarded to seem cool, really it's just autists in gym clothes.

It's not unexpected. The meathead dumbass is just a stereotype, most people on Veeky Forums at one time of their lives had fucking brain enough to think: hey, I know, I will work in my body because it will literally bring me a whole lot of fucking benefits. I call dumb a faggot who is happy being a DYEL or a fat fuck when with a modicum of research and willpower, he could be much, much better.

Nailed it.

is that the only direction that result can occur for?

This is odd because I usually score on retard level on most IQ tests.

kek

hey

I did a similar pattern finding IQ test when I was a teen and got like 95 or something, I've been too intimidated ever since in case it confirmed the results.

I'm all about bantz n fun n games but in all honesty you should probably not kill yourself

I have been horribly depressed as well and have had long periods of debating it (months) but I realized we live in way too technologically interesting of a time period to not see what's coming in a few years so however you can stay alive until the sweet release of augmented banking elite enslavement that we're perhaps due for i would whole heartedly recommend

Yeah because you are more acutely aware of what a piece of shit you are and are likely to have a greater handle on the actual and literal odds of your circumstance

Anyone know what's going on in this one?

My guess was combining some of the shapes, like all triangles, the cross to make the square but it wasn't exact

no idea whatsoever with that one

Fuck I'm dumb. Just realized you need to pick the one where only half of the topless square is flipped

And also flip it upside down. I think it's top right answer

but for real 125

>91%
>24:44
fishy

Daily reminder there is not a single accurate online IQ test, and it is unlikely the score you get on an online IQ test is what you would get on a professionally administered one.

I had already taken the test, I skipped to get there and take the screenshot