DAILY REMINDER

DAILY REMINDER

You're a piece of shit. that guy was cool. Stick around friend. OP had a bad childhood it's okay

Agree with this guy fuck OP

Fuck you, OP.

When you look like that you don't start spouting that your diet is healthy .

redditors or is Veeky Forums suddenly not le edgy xDDDDDDDDDDDDD anymore

The guy is just deshydrated. He should do a carb reload once a weak tho.

Low carbed brain who just got btfo

We're, at least I'm still a fucking piece of work but I only support these smear pics when they hold some kind of a truth (even if it's 5%) but OP is just being dull trash for no reason it's pretty gay desu

bad childhood just like le boggie
BACk to le reddit

You're thread just didn't take off bud it's okay.

The guy just lost a shit load of weight really fast and had loose skin. How does this relate to no carb at all

The original thread isn't even gone yet holy shit. Fuck people trying to improve themselves and coming here to learn right? I got FPH for delusional fat people, but that guy is at least asking questions trying to better himself.

Fucking lol
Ever wonder why fat people have lots of weight loss advice? Kek

Seriously are you trying to say that had he ate more carbs he wouldnt have the loose skin? I dont see what you were going for op

Today, OP was a faggot

>you're
get out you fucking retard

Lmao, lighten up bud

>lighten up
>REEEEEE IM BUTTHURT ABOUT OP BEING A DICK MAKING THIS THREAD
pick one faggot

Your really falling apart at the seems right know

>seems
>not seams
Are you trolling or are you really this fucking dumb?

>Even a fucking Camembert
>even
Nigger, Camembert is one of the gooiest, creamiest motherfuckers out there.

>that format
>iz this how I mak a 4chij men????
Sage and if you reply you better have a picture of your body to go along with it.

w ff are you even talking about dude chill lol. Try making sence?

>all these butthurt fat subhumans
top lel

Gooiest / creamy cheese are less calories dense compared to the THICC hard one , they still have a high water content , look at mozzarella.

Look at any hard cheese , they usually always reach 350 Kcals / 100g up to 400.

why would low carb do that as opposed to his zero exercise and losing too much weight too fast?

the fat you eat is the fat you wear

Fuck off faggot
Sage

As expected

OP IS A FAGGOT

faggot

poor guy just had to wait a year for the loose skin to tighten up
how does being fat for a longer period of time result in less loose skin it makes no sense

Neck yourself faggot OP

I'm impressed he lost that much weight. If he keeps it off the skin should tighten up with time

>Trying to be edgy because this is Veeky Forums
Absolutely plebbit. Neck yourself newfag.

t. 1980

I'm not on a low carb diet, and still look like him.

Enjoy your insulin resistance you sugar burning fuck.

bwahahaha all these fat disgusting animals crying over op calling out one of their own

This is Veeky Forums and all, but you are unowrthy of being a Veeky Forumsizen. Laugh at the fatso near your squat racks because of his fat while you are at it.

Your damage control and samefagging is showing.

the dude just needs to hit the weights, bulk up with some muscle and fill out his saggy self, over time the skin elasticity will also improve

better than being a fatty, good just bruh

>lose 150lb because of low carb diet
>saggy skin because of fat loss success
>faggots now use my pic as bait

meat consumption is a better predictor of insulin resistance than carbohydrates

low-carb diets are a meme

never ever in my life i've ever seen ketards who are slim
fuck all those smug fatties

t.fatty ketard

Did you see the scars on his moobs? The guy was naturally fat and endogamous, unless he was a girl to begin with. Carbs or fat, does not matter, his skin is developing that color that happens before dying of cancer.

>that guy was cool.
that guy was smug as fugg
in general fatty is always smug

he looks like shit because he lost a baby elephant in weight. idc if he did it low carb, low fat, didn't count calories whatever. he killed it

Beta tier cowardly pieces of shit.

Take that flabby sack of shit in the OP's pic with you, fucking scum.

go back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Cause the diet is for fat people you oblivious nigger, holy crap.

Veeky Forums isn't a safe space. You all should know this by now, he did it to himself by posting himself.

he wouldn't have had all that excess fat to begin with if it weren't for carbs

This is how all whales look after weight loss. He just needs to have skin removal surgery now and wait a few months for it to return to relative normality

fuck off into the night you fucking bastard

its not being reddit, its being a fucking asshole who hates himself so much he makes an image just to put down some random person that came here to ask for help. you're such an asshole. go think about how shitty your mental state is for you to think postin this was in any way acceptable...

Troll somewhere else faggot. A fat fuck lost weight and has disgusting loose skin. It happens to fattys no matter how they lose weight if they lose too fast.