/fat/

assholes too lazy to make a thread edition

OLD THREAD Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Reminder to not fall for the fasting/keto/very low carb jew .

>do IF and keto
>drop 70 lbs
>close to making it

>some fat user online who is addicted to glucose is telling other people not to do the GOAT diet

It works for fat fucks who have not been taught healthy diet growing up.

wouldn't it be better for them to learn healthy diet instead of going on with overeating

What do you mean overeating you retard?
Doing keto and fasting essentially still has to be in a caloric deficit else you won't lose weight
>these are the people you take advice from

>eating normal meals and learning to balance shit out is stupid
>picking shitty diets where you eat a fuckton of food once a day is smart
fuck you fatass

>try to buy some junk food
>card gets declined

All those confessions paid off.

friendly reminder that this is what 10lbs of fat looks like

Did I ever say eating normal and learning how to eat balanced food is bad you humongous retard?
I simply said that keto works and that in order to lose weight you still need to be in a caloric deficit
And where the fuck did I ever advocate OMAD?
You know there are many variations of fasting right?
Your reading comprehension is unreal

A single gallon jug of liquid can hold 7.9 lbs of fat.
A 5 gallon bucket 35ish pounds of fat.

fat fucks

I used to do this but it hasn't worked great for me over the last year. Still, I'm down four or five pounds over the last two and a half weeks. It's difficult when I have another forty to go and still look like shit but I'll get there.

>assholes too lazy to make a thread edition
Of course they're lazy, that's partly why they ended up being that fat.

It works as a crash diet, the important part is recognizing when you're failing it and transition into an actually healthy lifestyle instead of yoyoing back. The problem is you didn't develop any good habits since you decided to cut corners and cheat.

>shoulder day at teh gym
>don't want to go but going anyway
>tfw haven't lifted for a month due to sprain
>tfw lost all my strength gains
focusing on form now big time,fuck being out

>morning shits

tfw just ate 3 boxes of hotpockets a bag of chips with a whole jar of salsa and a sprite its fucking 730 in the morning

I feel I sweat a lot more after cardio day than on lift day. How does lifting burn more fat?

I'm happy that he's happy

>ate nuts and grapes
>tfw didn't measure them because electronic measure ran out of batteries
600 calories i guess, i know i dind't eat a half cup of almonds and around 340g of grapes

Shoulder day for you boy today

>lose weight
>lose strength too
I did not ask for this, all my lifts are going down.

Please, I'm begging you, stop using a fucking avatar.

>tfw turning the weight dial on my scale down to -10 so it looks like i lost weight

Hoodie weather is BACK

Hey fellow /fat/ties. Post your weight power level. I'm 5'5" and weight 172 lbs. On Wednesday I had a serious relapse into some nasty old habits. I ate an entire large bag of cheetos. Luckily I managed to get back track yesterday and no throw everything out with the bathwater.

Should I buy clenbuterol?

its still hovering 90 here fuck off

6'1 @ 212 currently. Yesterday made dinner for senpai, chicken alfredo, was at deficit but felt guilty for eating pasta

why on earth would you do this

They'll pick up again once you start bulking when you're nice and lean

alternatively eat more protein and sleep more

5'6''
>196lbs
>Tuesday i ate 8 slices of pizza
>3 nestlee drumsticks
>pp&j with a bunch of peanut butter
>glass of milk
>6 oatmeal wafffles
>6 eggs
>5 pork babyback ribs with suace
>2 gallons of water (drinking water to stop hunger is a fucking meme)

getting back on track now, but the urge to binge is worse than the urge to fap.sucks lads

>90kg exactly this morning

Oh God lads it's so close I can taste it

6' btw

When I was at my fattest, my defecit calories were just above 3,000 yet I would never feel satisfied.

You need to learn how to eat for satiety. When I was unable to control my hunger I would grab a giant head of broccoli and eat that with water. Later I started to figure out foods that would actually keep me full. Look up foods that are low on the glysemic index. Prioritize proteins and fats.

You can make it

>First week of keto after a month
>Went from 220 to 210
>Suddenly gained back to 214
>Stuck at 214 for 2 days
>Burning 4000 kcal a day
>Eating 1800 kcal a day

Por que, metabolism?

Fuck me.

I meant to say prioritize proteins, fats, and fiber.

5'8" 194 lbs, have also relapsed but fasted next day (wasn't going to the gym) and haven't gained anything. Hoping to be 160-162 by the New Year.

The last two weeks I've averaged like four pounds off per week. I'm reading a lot of places saying you should be averaging two pounds a week for healthy weight loss. This has been my dinner. Do I need to change my intake? Will I be fucked at four pounds a week or should I be OK? 5' 8'' male @ 260 pounds. For a few months I was averaging two pounds a week so I don't know if this is a big concern or not.

Provided you mean this literally:

>fasting
>jew

Fasting means buying no food, you don't give (((them))) any money by fasting.

>218 for almost 2 weeks now after losing 12lbs, won't budge, starting to get discouraged because I've been working hard
>216.8 as of this morning

Feels pretty good, almost 1 stone lost now.

Day 7 of chicken breast and something green for lunch and dinner.

It's so boring, but I'm getting used to it.

>advertisement for In-N-Out doordash delivery at the bottom of this thread

FUCK YOU HIROSHIMOOT RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What's a normal weight for someone who is 23 years old and 177cm? My doctor told me I should aim to be at mid 80s kg but online it says 75kg according to BMI

Why are you here just go to Tumblr where they'll accept you for the worthless sack of shit you are

based fat fucks poster

I was eating at 1000-1200 cals a day for months and lost about 6-7lbs a week. I don't know if the whole metabolic damage thing is a meme or not but it seems like now if I eat at 200-2500 (TDEE is about 3500) I gain weight

It doesn't. Cardio burns more fat when actually doing it, but lifting burns more fat after you finish the exercise. It speeds your BMR for about 24 hrs or so.

Don't overdo it and fuck your shit up more. Go easy user, long term health is greater than temporary strength gain

>go to the gym almost every day
>eat healthy
>feels like I'm on an eternal plateau
There's no way the muscle gained and fat lost is on a similar enough rate to where it feels like nothing's moving, right? I've gotta be doing something wrong. Been stuck on 100kg for weeks now.

I'd say 85 is a bit too much for your height. 75 is better.

Doc might just be carrot and sticking you. 85 is more realistic and then once you get there the doc will tell you to shoot for 75.

why do you have all of that junk food around? U settin urself up to do this again, change your environment bb!

Tfw went over calorie budget first time in a month and feeling really bad today

Where do you guys buy your Clen? Kind of weary about buying it online because I have no idea what it's cut with. Could just be sugar pills.

Don't buy illegal drugs?
They're illegal for a reason.

Two things.

One, finally broke through my plateau. I was 199 for like two weeks, now I clocked in 194 this week. Back to normal, now I can keep going for another 20 lbs until I finally get to 170something and see how lean I can get.

Two, how meaningful is determining your tdee if you're just going for no more than 2000 cal daily? Is anyone's tdee less than 2000, aside from skeleton manlets or children? Maybe it's a dumb question. I know that you need your tdee to determine more gentle calorie deficits, or what your personal maintenance diet would look like.

5'5" 149 from 200 lbs... .25/.75/1.25/2 lifts are complete shit but i look athletic in clothes and i still think i look fat in the morror....also eating 1700 cals a day most days because recomp now. but keep adding 1000cals due to alcohol, fuck social gains and fall semester.
>took 6 months to lose the weight
>at my smallest i was 140 and skinnyfat so user advised i start to lift.
>been lifting 3 weeks now and im beginning to like it..

5'11" Elder God of the Manlets
SW: 220
CW: 205
TW: 160

5'9'' hovering around 100kg since forever, is me

Someone please answer me

Eat less.

is that a photoshop? wow she got fat
she looked a lot bigger in other pictures I've seen here. is it because she stopped roiding? asking for a friend.

I'm pretty close to wear you're at. I'm 5'11" 216 lbs as of this morning. I'm also plateauing between 215 to 220. The one thing I've got going for me is that I'm progressing with muscle while seemingly losing body fat. It could be all that working out you're doing is trading fat for muscle.

The navy calc link seems to be out of order, any other good bodyfat calcs out there?

I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT I WANT TO EAT GOD DAMMIT

hmm, it works now. Disregard my last post.

Drink water. Fill her up with more water.

H: 5'11
SW: 250
CW: 235
GW: 180

only 2.5 weeks in. feels gud

Already on my third liter. I'm not hungry, I just want to eat, mostly because I'm depressed and bored.

What's your hobby?

Programming.

Anything new you want to learn or a project that needs to be worked on?

I'm already working on something but it's not very interesting. I mostly do it because I have nothing else to do.

When I hit 75 I'm gonna buy a Grom.

Eat a cucumber.

Just learn from today friend, do better tomorrow.

I would try learning something different if you're in a rut with your hobby. Try a different thing or play with a different hobby. Occupy your mind and you'll be less likely to be bored and eat out of boredom which is a silly reason to eat.

Lads. Can someone give me a critique of this diet I came up with. Also follow ICF.

4 meals a day??!

You forgot second breakfast, you hobbit.

Kek. 300kcal is what I eat per day

Where's your post workout meal

>is that a photoshop?
yea

Wanna share the table?

5' 10" 226 lbs. Started dieting 4 months ago at 260 lbs. The last month or so has been strict keto with a food journal and everything.

Goal weight 170, then bulk up to 180 with muscle while achieving low body fat percentage.

6'1 @ 212?? that doesn't seem fat at all

Rate my dinner last night.
4 days into keto... I'm sitting here waiting on a catfish to get done in the oven and I'm snacking on blue cheese... all I can think about right now is beer and pasta and pizza, and potatoes, gods the potatoes, mashed potatoes, baked potatoes, fucking hash browns....

I'm fat. I want to be 180 at least probably lower

It would be even fat for 6'2
Not obese, but definitely overweight

>got seconds today at the mess
>fish, fries, and then meatballs
>cheat meal supposed to be tomorrow
Fug, maybe I'll just have 500kcal for dinner.

5'3 and currently 213 lbs. I've lost so much weight, yet I'm still considered obese and was having a hard time continuing for a while. Soup has become my savior. I've been making homemade soup and it's so filling while being so few calories per bowl that I feel extremely satisfied.

I am on the grind again boys. I was a bit lax the last couple of days.

I am experimenting with OMAD for now

I lost 30lbs in 2 weeks, I think I have a parasite. Is it safe to use it to lose weight before going to the doctor?

Whats your tdee? Even if it was 2,800 the most FAT you could lose in 2 weeks is 11lbs with no exercise and no food at all. Your body must love holding onto water

Yeah it's 2800, I've been on a 1.5k deficit for a few weeks now.

how do I lose 100+ lbs without looking like this just moderate to heavy lifting with cardio r-right?

With no exercise that would put you at 6lbs lost in 2 weeks

First week, lost 4 lbs. I want to celebrate but I dont want to get my hopes up either.

celebrate gud times CMON

Lose weight slowly, don't rush it. 1-2 lbs per week and LIFT. Find a decent routine and stick to it. Re-evaluate after a few months. Noob gains will help once the fat starts coming off