2017 and RETARDS would rather have big ass ugly broad shoulders with huge arms as oppose to having an aesthetic...

2017 and RETARDS would rather have big ass ugly broad shoulders with huge arms as oppose to having an aesthetic body/ottermode with a 6 pack. Girls would rather pick this not some ugly ass big guy.
>b-b-b-but I lift for myself not girls
Sure dude whatever makes you feel better.
All male models have this body, ALL CHADS HAVE THIS BODY. Anything other than this is trash

>doesn't have big ass arms
Girls will always pick these body types

>Not being Veeky Forumsfit/
You stupid faggots are never going to make it.

Exactly, all "girls" pick hairless boys. I'm so dissapointed i won't be on a 13 year old's wall next to justin beiber.

How do you get this type of body? How long would it take from skinnyfat? I want to be chadmode so bad.

it's all frame bro. if you don't have a good frame then you pretty much have to get big to look even somewhat decent

frame is everything

I want neither of those things faggot

this is really gay man.

"Girls" are the only females that matter. Going after old ass women = cope.

get some self discipline and do it, took me about 18 months to get a body like op pic going from just average dude 180 6'1.

>haha well buddy I'm not after girls I'm after women
Nice way of trying to avoid the fucking topic you faggot. And you k ow exactly what I was talking about quit trying to be a smart ass

Yup trash taste. Not even surprised.

Must have misunderstood. As i saw it you were saying that girls like these boys. Except the only people i've ever heard go crazy about any of your pictures are you and teenage girls. Woman, like those over 18, go after men. Guess i struck a cord, do you have trouble talking to adults?

>browses Veeky Forums
>calls other people faggots

audible kek

Women of any age would prefer this type over a fucking hairy ass monkey stop lying to yourself.

You sure have a ton of pictures of these. Are you sure by woman you don't mean you.

You also need a nice face with a full head of hair to pull it off.

I'm an ugly baldlet, so muscles are my only option

>old timer doesn't know about Google images
I like how you didn't even deny it. lol, I'm right

>Veeky Forums
Sorry dude you're a fag

So you are sitting there googling images of half naked young men? Whats your search criteria? Sexy male models?

Cool, you're right. I'm sure all the woman that are with full grown men will leave them in droves. The world might end. oh no....

>is on fit/ where all we do is look at eachothers bodies and rate them
>hahaha you're gay dude for talking about body types on fit/
Nice logic. Imagine being so butthurt about ottermode and male model bodytypes that you start crying

hello fatties, almost as if my post was a play on words. who woulda thunk it?

>t. buttblasted "hardgainer" that can't gain any size or strength
Or
>t. insecure Veeky Forumsg who got cheated on with the star quarterback

What BF% is this?

10-12
Do you have any source to back yout argument?

Seriously, OP is a closet homo and doesn't seem to understand women at all. Women when they are ovulating (IE NOT TEENS ON BIRTH CONTROL) go for rugged men, not twinks. Scientific fact.

Not OP but I did see a ne a while back. He's right, most girls liked the "Lean" like OPs pics look much better as opposed to Dad-Bod or Beefcake. I'll try and find it.

The only thing that twink is going to get is his asshole spread open by a fat cock.

How much running do I honestly need to do for this bf%?

I, too, enjoy spreading self-defeating attitudes on image boards.

Diet is more important for being lean.

Saved this a while ago. It's literally my goal body.

I'm getting there

the ONLY way the guy on the left would look GOOD would maybe be if he went full bear/fridge mode, even then, he likely isn't tall so he'll just look like a mini-fridge

life can be sad, that boy got one chance at life and somehow his genetics royally fucked him up with wide hips

Jokes on you OP, that's my goal body.

What do you think he lifts?

tren 1xF
test 1xF

>mini-fridge mode

Serious question: is this the natty limit?

Most of those guys aren't otter mode. They are very well built in terms of natural liftters, though they are probably on roids as most fuccbois are

Are you fucking serious?

He's right. Guy at the left is basicaly at the natty limit for his bf%

everyone else has nice full chests while shredded (excpet guy in middle). only thing that's generally underdeveloped is traps

All of these men have "wide" hips.

Are you telling me I can make it??

They don't, it's the angle.

>I dont wanna get too big because girls like ottermode
Doesnt get any more beta than that

Current intellectuals of Veeky Forums everyone.

>broad shoulders and big arms aren't aesthetic
APOLOGIZE

>almost all possible angles are presented

God just shut the fuck up. It's obviously attributable to face. All body types within reason look good when there's a beautiful face attached.
Also, not every woman wants the pre-pubescent boyish look, many do, but not all.
Stop projecting your insecurities and go back to fucking lookism.

Of course I am serious. They are easily 170 lbs shredded which of course is obtainable naturally but they are not ottermode you dumb faggots.

That is a roider's version of "ottermode"

To anyone with half of a functioning braincell they are ripped

kill yourself you bumbling idiot and don't believe in Veeky Forums meme charts.

>Believing anyone in OP's pic has a swimmers body

You're delusional, kid.

>there is a jew behind me. come and kill him.

Where can I watch this programming?

>victim of ss as bulitfat
He is just fat. Let me remind you that his max bench was 180 at 250 body weight.

Wish fullfilled

>wanting small arms and small shoulders

so when do you start transitioning, user?

Oh boy so if I get Veeky Forums I can get a horny, ovulating woman pregnant and have a kid I don't want! Meanwhile teenage girls who can't get pregnant are lusting after ottermode guys?
You guys are really fucking retarded, aren't you?

Isn't that one of the guys who /fraud/ and shoop their pictures.