I weigh 101kg and need to weigh 80kg

I'm not here to get Veeky Forums, I got that part sorted out already, what i need to do is to get thin.

If anyone has tips or just want to give encouragement to me i would be mighty happy

Do Cardio and Eat less. Just do that and you'll lose weight.

Read Sticky x F

Only possible way is to expose yourself to gamma radiation to change your genetics, sorry

kek
I did what you are about to do. Just eat less.

Do what exactly?

Is that ireland?

>I'm not here to get Veeky Forums, I got that part sorted out

Well clue us all in since we've been busting our balls for quite a while now.

>read sticky

calories out > calories in

I just mean that i have a muscle-building plan sorted out already, but not a fat-burning plan

Keto + IF

>"I just mean that i have a muscle-building plan sorted out already, but not a fat-burning plan"

retard whos not going to succeed in either

Ow that really hit me hard

It's actually northern Sweden fyi

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>I'm not here to get Veeky Forums
>on Veeky Forums
are you retarded

I'm a newfag sorry

Slightly yes

No OP. You in fact, do NOT have to weigh 80kg. You need to weigh 101kg. You just have to not be fat.

weight is proportional to mass , so thanks to the energy mass equivalence as long as the net energy in you decreases you will weigh less .

if you're hotter then your environment you will radiate energy at a rate proportional to your body temp to the fourth power minus the environment temp to the fourth power so your best best at losing maximum weight fast is to go to the coldest place you can get to and perform mechanical work with your body.

all this is assuming that you wish to lost weight\rest mass while retaining the same particles that make up your body (you stay the same(same particles) but lose weight ). if that is not important to you just remove matter from your body , start with shit and piss, then maybe sweat and remove all your hair , you can safely remove the few outermost layers of skin (your actual living skin layer is under many dead ones) . if all this dosnt lose you enough weight pick an arm or a leg and with proper medical supervision \help remove it .

if you're really in a hurry go straight for the amputation but weight loss is inevitable , at the heat death of the universe the rest mass of the particles making you up now will drop significantly so you can always just wait.

I went from 225lbs to 175lbs in four months by going to the gym four days a week and maintaining my calories just above my bmr.
It's doable and it can be done fairly quickly I'd you stick to it. Don't cheat more than once a month on the diet and you'll be fine. If you need to take a day off the gym for extra recovery do it, eating such a small amount will increase the risk of injury and you need to be careful.
Also I did absolutely zero cardio, only lifting and diet.

Thank you for this response, sincerely!

Kek