IM SKELLY AND TRIED OUT MY COLLEGE'S GYM THE OTHER DAY AND NOW MY CHEST IS REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY SORE AND I CAN'T TAKE...

IM SKELLY AND TRIED OUT MY COLLEGE'S GYM THE OTHER DAY AND NOW MY CHEST IS REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYY SORE AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT ANYMORE I'VE NEVER FELT THIS SORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I'M DESPERATE I'M ABOUT TO CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE PLEASE HELP ME

Reported

OP calm down. Take a Panadol and have a nap. You'll be fine after.

Do you think Atlas or Sisyphus whine about the pain?

No.

Stop being a little bitch.

I've never had my chest sore in my entire life. Guess I never trained hard enough, but I'm not a chestlet either.
I can't quite see how it's worse than having your arms or legs sore though, your chest is not as used in daily life as those two

ok ok i took it, thanks

fuck you faggot you have no idea how sore this shit is, i'm seriously worried i might have gotten injured or something, i played sports a lot when i was younger so i've been sore before but this shit is not normal

i can't even lift up my arms, it's in my shoulders too i think

Yeah don't worry the first time I trained chest as a skelly it hurt badly for 3 days but after that it was gucci.

Literally every single person on this board who ACTUALLY lifts like a proper fucking person has been through this when they started. Do some pushups or something faggot

are you me? same shit happened to me

It's something only beginners get to experience, so learn to enjoy it. if that makes sense.

Remembering my doms takes me back to a simpler time where I made progress every workout.

>he doesn't like the feel of DOMS
>he doesn't deliberately flex to feel the DOMS more
faggot

It's called DOMS you little bitch

once you stop being a dyel you won't get doms anymore and you'll miss them. once a year i take 2 solid weeks off to let my body heal anything it needs to and i look forward to the soreness after working out after the break

>fuck you faggot
>is literally crying about doms
top wew

>not hitting calves so you cant walk for a week
Pleb

You're either really pathetic or pretending to be really pathetic on purpose and I don't know which is worse

Take taurine + potassium + magnesium + zinc post workout. I haven't had DOMS in a while.

Veeky Forums has really been getting shitted up lately with noobs like this faggot

Veeky Forums's bad season isn't summer like the other boards
It's right after summer when all the kids go to college

Veeky Forumss bad season is year round

The first day I went to the gym I could not do a push-up the day after.
Just relax

My first day at the gym I destroyed my legs and could barely move for 2 days.

>he doesn't love how the soreness feels

Git gud, I miss feeling that sore, it feels like progress

If getting bigger and stronger was easy, then everyone would do it and the value of being bigger and stronger would decrease, rendering it pointless to get bigger and stronger in the first place.

>delaying protein synthesis by flexing

not gonna make it

Former skelly, I had really sore and stiff doms the first time I tried curls. You probably went in too heavy, start at a lower weight than you have been doing

Getting sore is the best feeling imo

I actually wish I still got sore

NO PAIN NO GAIN NIGGA AAGGHH

Stop crying you whiny little bitch.

fellow muscle-let here. browsing /pol/ is the only pre-workout you need :) really activates the (((almonds)) :)

Doms you'll be fine in a few days
>tfw ab doms
>live like a turtle on its back every morning

Just please don't be american..... what a little bitch.....

>fuck you faggot you have no idea how sore this shit is
It's fucking DOMS you goddamn retard, Jesus Christ you're literally more of a bitch than I was as a toothpick 15 year old trying to lift fucking retard baby bean boy

>deliberately flex to feel it more

So I'm not the only one who does this...