Why do normies love retarded gimmick fad bullshit like running marathons but with paint all over their faces or...

why do normies love retarded gimmick fad bullshit like running marathons but with paint all over their faces or crossfit nonsense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2a4wTLWUZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking NORMIES

because it's fun?

why does anybody do anything? because they don't enjoy it?

you faggots never cease to amaze me with your stupidity

this

how is running around with paint on ur face more fun than just running u retard

is it actually fun or is it just trendy shit to show to people online?

how is it fun though

why is it more fun to run with paint on your face than without?

why is hitting a tire with a hammer more fun than lifting a barbell?

just seems retarded to me, like everything normies do and enjoy, not "fun"

It's fun to throw paint and get messy. And it looks cool to see all the vibrant colors. And it's really satisfying to wash off.
How strong is your autism dude?

What does it matter how it is more fun? For them it is, why do you even fucking care you sperg?

>WAAAHAHAA WHY ARE THEY ENJOYING THINGS I DONT FUCKIN NORMIES REEEEE

How is being autistic on an anonymous internet forum fun?

holy shit my man you are a fucking faggot lmao you can't be serious right now oh man the paint is so satisfying to wash off! what a dicksucker lol

This. We need the final solution to the normie question. Uprising of fit autists when?

>its fun to get messy
yeah its gonna be real fun when you have to clean all the paint off after you pretend you're having "fun"

Because they're all Instagram opportunities

>n-no you are not having fun!!! stop saying you do!!! i say whats fun for you!!!

Virgin nerd with sincere interest in thing puts lots of effort into it and expresses themself through high performance in that thing: haha get a life u nerd lol! girls will never fuk yu with all that weeab gymcel wizard bullshit

Chad normie half-asses same heavily commercialized, aanitized variant of thing years later: haha cool put your dick in me now. *watches it a bajillion times on youtube* *chad is now a millionaire*

Because to some people grinding away week after week with a barbell isn't enjoyable, these are just events you go to with your friends (I know that's a foreign concept to most of you) and have a good time.

Have you autists ever played sports in the mud and enjoyed a shower afterwards?
Thats not the main source of enjoyment, it's just a good feeling afterwards.
Are you guys the same people as the ones on /v/ who say fun is a meme and not real? How can you be such joyless faggots, holy shit.

>this color shit all over me is really intensifying the fun!
I don't get it

holy fucking shit dude

Yeah and they don't get how it's fun to shitpost on a peruvian alpacca breading board, but you don't see them getting triggered over it.

>or is it just trendy shit to show to people online?
BOOM! WOAH!
Seriously its just people signalling, "hey I'm a fun and interesting person" to anybody who will listen.

Don't tell me you haven't witnessed this pattern again and again. You have.

>doesn't see the fun in having a paint fight while running with friends
Did you never have waterballoons or water guns as a kid? I bet you got pissy when kids splashed you at the pool.

If it's so much fun, then why not do it for other activities and hobbies? Why not do cooking/dancing/sewing/woodcarving/fishing/origami/fucking/playing D&D/etc with paint on your face as well so you can take colorful pictures and share them on facebook for hundreds of cool likes? Why only running? Where does normie logic draw the line at what is fun and trendy and what isn't?

Normies have this weird instinct to do goofy shit if enough other normies are doing it. It probably has something to do with evolution.

I'm sure some of the goofy shit they do is very fun. But they certainly wouldn't be doing it if they were the only one no matter how fun it is.

That just seems like a waste of fucking water? Whose stuck cleaning the popped ballons?

Dunno. I'd rather not have that dust in my lungs.

member the ice bucket challenge or whatever it was called? fucking normies

FIDGET
SPINNERS

>Where does normie logic draw the line at what is fun and trendy and what isn't?
Fun isn't logic you mong. You just enjoy some things, while you don't enjoy other things. I enjoy showering with music, but I don't enjoy running with music. Do I now have to write an essay for you where exactly I draw the line at what activity is fun with music?

We never thought about it, we just left them there.

>waste of water
We don't live in the third world, dude. We're not running out of clean water any time soon.

Veeky Forums yous are objectively more fun to collect than instagram likes

they are desperate to be part of something bigger, like a community/tribal urge.
will work wonders when communism takes over the world.

>Normies have this weird instinct to do goofy shit if enough other normies are doing it.
Ice bucket challenge
Dabbing
The gangnam style video and dance
The macarena
Planks
The 2013 harlem shake

you aren't a kid anymore user.
stop baiting.

Women in general like to behave like children. Men act like that to get close to those thots.

Women are bored very easily, but even the most mundane of tasks will become enjoyable to women if there is a social element added. Need to take a shit? Take a friend and chat. Need to workout? Take a friend and show off your ass. Need to work? Continually text/fb with your friend about how your day is going

Women talk like 3 times as much as men or some shit. With that much bullshit flowing out of and into you every minute of every day is it any wonder they have the intellect of a sub-Saharan?

Men build the world and women experience it. Ever see those birds that collect all manner of different items and arrange them in their nest for females to come and look at to decide if they want to fuck? Well humans are just like that. If you're not constantly waving a shiny ball in front of women they're not going to fuck you.

Because they don't over analyze and deconstruct everything like an autist. That's why they enjoy life, too.

Sex-having normies have childish like THIS and kissless virgin wizard incels have childish hobbies like THAT

hi london.

Is it possible to have a triple-digit IQ and not have autism?

The worst part is they look back at outdated fads and think "Haha, that was fucking dumb" while probably already taking part in a new one.

Like seriously. The economic disaster that was Beanie-Babies wasn't that long ago, yet people still paid outrageous amounts of money for fidget spinners.

>haha you enjoy fantasy and science-fiction lmao get a real hobby nerd
>30 years ago
>omgggg i'm so obsessed with game of thrones and star wars haha

>luvvs a laff

if you ever ask the question "how is it fun" you are literally retarded and should genuinely get a doctors opinion

Imagine being this autistic

>hurr durr everybody should just get a doctors opinion

those of us not on the spectrum understand that people can have fun doing things you dont want to.and therefore will not have asked the most autistic question on the planet

this thread

>that looks fuckin dumb

>why can't you understand fun "HURRRRR NORMIES REEEEEEE" you autist sperg stop sperging out why do you fags overreact to everything god

the ironing is delicious

Literally everyone in here has missed the point of these retarded things: virtue-signalling and attention whoring

>look at me i helped raise money for retarded refugees in rehab - i'm so humanitarian riiiighhht??
>look a me i'm covered in paint OMG - i'm so much fun! OMG!!
>look at me - JUST FUCKING LOOK AT ME!

>spray color shit all over yourself
>lol this is magnitudes mroe fun my guts are about to spill out from all the fun
I think you're the one who needs to see the doctor

>he thinks the colorful fun stops in the tub

THINK AGAIN, BUCKO

These type of activities are never about the painting or the running or whatever, it's about the social aspect.
The normie mind is wired to enjoy everything social related, specially when it "raises" your social value, through facebook photos, twitter, etc.
They do actually enjoy this, but because of what I'm saying, don't look for a "logic" behind the painting, there isn't.
The logic is in the motivation behind, and it's 100% social.
It's the same reason why activities that 20 years ago were considered "nerd" and autist, and now those same things are considered "normal" or even "cool". The only thing that matters is that the majority of the population likes it, therefore making it popular, therefore making it "good" in terms of societal values. The content is irrelevant.
If you're not a normie (and you probably aren't, that's the reason why you started the thread), let me tell you that you need to accept what I stated before to live at peace with the normie world. The sooner the better. Once you accept it you no longer question constantly about other's activities, because you already know the reason. You don't find it "stupid" anymore, because you know the reason. You're finally at "peace". Maybe, in the future you could even form part of this normie world.
Before someone call me an autist or a normie, I'm not saying this is bad or good, just stating what it's about.

this so much. do you think anybody would go to these fucking gay things if the organizers disallowed photos?

Yes, it is possible to be highly intelligent and yet know when it isn't appropriate to use your intelligence to torment yourself or others. Do you think Newton or Da Vinci sat around all day screaming about how "fucking stupid" everybody around them was for being normies?

Fun fact: Isaac Newton died a virgin. What's your excuse now Veeky Forums?

Underrated. Normalfag attention whores blown the fuck out

>it's really satisfying to wash off.

and you call other people autists

Idk its pretty fun regardless

You sound really boring "its fun to get messy" lol get outta here with that tryhard bull shit. You sound like a 40 year old suburban mom that posts minions

Galileo was an outcast that died in prison because he blew normies the fuck out so hard

its only for the pics on facebook/instagram/younameit

they dont actually enjoy it that much

>40 year old suburban mom that posts minions

Unironically the subtlest, cleverest, wittiest trolls on the internet.

>LOOK AT ALL THE FUN I AM HAVING WASHING PAINT OFF MYSELF HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDD

youre the fucking autist nigger

The "maker" fad has turned hobbyist electrical engineering into knitting clubs for sjw single moms with blue hair that make poor life choices. Getting an arduino to blink a few LEDs doesn't cut it

Fuck your 3D printers

fuck you

Have none of you ever played a pickup sport in the rain and gotten really muddy, then had a satisfying shower?
Do you guys derive any pleasure from anything you do or is that too normie.

>played a pickup sport
Sports are for niggers.

>playing sports

That's as normie as it gets.

So is breathing so you should stop doing that. Don't inhale and exhale the gaseous jew.

I don't know but I guess the most fun normies can get is by doing dumb stuff, like listen to techno.

This thread is the most autistic thing I've read on here in months.

>Wow Stacy we sure had lots of FUN today didn't we?
>Sure did, Viv! We worked out, got to hang around cute and cheerful people and we took so many photos!
>You know, THE ONLY guy ABSENT from our class was that fat guy who always sits ALONE in the corner
>You think we should have invited him? He looks so SAD and ANGRY all the time, probably because he's so LONELY
>I don't know about that, he was squatting next to me when I was doing my booty workout. I tried talking to him but he mumbled something about "...you don't understand I'm here to workout not talk..." and left
>Oh well. Want to go for a drink tonight? :)
>Haha yeah :)

so you are saying they are nothing but dumb hollow bitches?

>having fun and even reaching out to autistic losers is being a dumb hollow bitch
>squatting alone and getting angry at other people's life choices that don't affect you in the slightest is being an intelligent, fulfilled stud
Please be trolling

and the fat guy(you) is the enlightened one

shut the fuck up whore

jesus christ dude, you are actually salty over the fact that people are having fun and doing something healthy for a change.
go kys yourself seriously.

hombres arent they doing the same as vegans do? This dude has his own lifestyle and they try to push another onto him because they believe it will make it better.

fuckin normie I swear

Isn't HE doing the same thing vegans do? You know, come to the board, create an off topic bait thread and whine about the state of affairs, while deciding how things should be?

No, I dont think so. Its just a discussion. I think thats the whole idea behind Veeky Forums.

Spotted the vegan

I didn't even realize I was a normie until I read this thread.
>Tfw you have a sense of wonder and joie de vivre and can enjoy both frivolous activity and slow grindy gym progression equally

well aren't you just a special little boy

does that paint signal anything.. like they care about starving orphans?
Normies are big on signalling.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2a4wTLWUZc
I get you, I wouldn't want to be there either, but come on, what a weird thing to complain about.

Somebody please post the pasta about fun not being good enough

I've been to those color runs and let me tell you after 5 minutes everything mixes and all the colors turn to brown. Everybody just looks like they have blackish mud on them

Sauce on pic

Apparently so, at least on this site. Bunch of guys with the tism choosing to be miserable

>simple answer
>simple pleasure
Fucking normies

It's all posturing, we don't have brightly colored feathers so we substitute.

No better than animals

Everyone alive are just alive because by fluke or by reproductive strategy that happened to work. Not a very fun realization honestly.

Ok, fag. I'll let you in on a little secret about the NORMIES, since I am close to some. They don't think it's fun. It's all about peacocking. The only reason they do it is because they want to be seen doing it. The only reason they want to be seen doing it is because it expresses traits that they believe is sexually attractive to the people they want to attract. They don't do it because they like it. They do it because they like the idea of what it might get them without knowing there are other, actually enjoyable ways, to go about it.

Same reason us retarded autists lift weights to get a gf. If you actually wanted to get a gf there are better and easier ways.

I did a mud run and color run with a few friends because we wanted something different from normal 5ks and it sounded like a fun way to mix it up.
We enjoyed it. I don't have social media so I didn't post pictures of it.
Why is fun so offensive to you robots?

because its for faggots

Explain

But I bet you told Stacey and Stacey's friends about it. You don't need to post about it to tell people about it. The only reason you think it was fun was because you like mentioning it to people

if you do these things, you are probably a homosexual male or female.