Is there even any point to lifting if you fail the toilet roll test? No girl wants a pencil dick

Is there even any point to lifting if you fail the toilet roll test? No girl wants a pencil dick.

>No girl wants a pencil dick.
No girl wants a thicc dick either unless it has all the rest of the requirements

A fat smelly chick might have the worlds tightest vagina but who the fuck is gonna fuck her because of that fact alone?

Sadly some men still will but point being having a big dick wont get you laid

>no girl wants a pencil dick

Maybe, but a lot of women are willing to settle for a pencil dick, so it's better to be a fit pencil dick so she doesn't cheat on you with a better looking pencil dick.

explain this test please.

you fail if your dick can go through it

dicklets

kek when will they learn..

my hard cock is too thick to fit into a toilet roll tube, do i pass?

>Try to use the vacuum cleaner to suck my dick like in Scary Movie 1.
>It's too big

my dick can't pass tru it and the head is past the end of the tube, that's why i am asking.
thanks user, you made my day.

fuc

You mash your flaccid penis into a toilet paper tube, then you arouse yourself into an erection andscream like Bruce Banner turning into the Hulk.

If your erection does not burst through the cardboard tube, you have failed.

Aye, this is the true test. Everyone get to it.

I get my head in the tube but not the shaft.

When I just place my dick next to the tube, I'm much longer than it.

Is this a pass or fail?

Shit Veeky Forums says
>Ugly ass guy will get laid if he has a big penis
>Girls only care about the face

it's ok user, you don't need to lie to us.

a toilet roll is 4", your head better be past the end. If it doesn't stop at or close to the middle of your cock, you're a dicklet

I mean the tube gets past the head, but doesn't go down the shaft. So I have a thicker shaft than head.

>mfw I first learned about this test years ago

Was a really good feeling lads

First time I realized that my cock was massive (7 inches girth)

Only works in the USA, card rolls in Europe are wider

>8" is the common size
sure thing roastie

Whoops forgot mfw

>I get my head in the tube but not the shaft.
Lel, Cinquedea dick.
Your head should be the widest biggest part, it's called a Bell End for a reason.

>common
the common size IS dicklet tier you fucking cuck hahaha

It's not a length test, it's a girth test. if you can't fill the tube, you failed.

Do the people who make these threads thrive off the insecurity of betas?

there are lots of different sizes of toilet paper rolls though

whats the standard?

I'm in canada and my dick is the exact girth to fit snugly into a toilet roll, to the point where I used to fuck them when I was younger. My dick is longer than the roll but my girth is identical. Am I a dicklet?

they thrive off (You)s

4 inch long 2 inch wide

Ok

?
I'm from the EU and can't fit inside. you are either a dicklet or your country has different rolls

Man, just... don't.

My dick is nothing special, but it gets the job done. There are bigger thicker dicks. There are smaller thinner dicks. Yeah, I'd love to have big huge fat dick that would suffocate every bitch. To have a big dong that would make every girl scream in pain. But I don't. And I will never have. It's how things are.

I love my dick. Just the way he is. Learn to love your dick. There are many like it, but that one is yours.

Don't be a dick about dicks.

Toilet paper rolls in the UK are 5.5'' in girth, don't know about anywhere else. I can just about get my head in but it gets a little thicker in the middle so I can't get it past halfway without forcing it

>7 inches girth

Everybody lies so much on Veeky Forums, baka. Fuck, just be honest. You're on an anonymous imageboard for Christ's sake.