I'm currently, what I think is, the THINNENING, lads

I'm currently, what I think is, the THINNENING, lads.

Has anyone here stopped/overcome hairloss? What did you do? Mine might be due to my alcohol consumption, so going to heavily cut that back, on top of taking some zinc supplements. Anything else I should take and or avoid?

Pic is not me but very similar to what is happening.

Shave it

and this relates to Veeky Forums how?

Shave it, pussy.

Not an option, I would look like a crackhead

It's genetics, you can't stop it

Start roiding asap, if you lose your hair you need to be huge as fuck to succeed at life.

aesthetics is very much fit related.
you can't be aesthetic without strong hair.

I'm emailing a local dermatologist today to see if I can get an appointment to try and get a fin script. Might hop on the minix boat as well.

My head is massive (XXL hat size) and has these divots on the top. I could never pull off the bouncer look.

well, the other option is to look like a faggot with thinning hair

>fin

enjoy the sides

are you new?

it s ogre, you can try blasting drugs but no natural action will stop the hair goblin army

Derma roll twice a month (every other week). This alone stopped my hair loss

I shaved mine all off, now I switch between bald and zero. No more worrying, no more gel or drugs/hairloss shampoo.

Dude, it's over. It's completely thinned to destruction. Best thing to do now is buzz it and get a tan.

but you look like shit

lost

A derma roller and that one chemical in Rogaine.

Yeah, but what would you rather, look shit by choice or shit because of genetics

lol but either way you look like shit because of genetics

Get on Finasteride FAST. Probably should have gotten on 5yrs ago but now is the best best time

>inb4 "muh dik"

Sides are almost negligible and if you experience them than get off. All I had was achy balls for the first week

vitamins, especially The D.
All minerals.
Fats.
No poo.
FATTY MILK (no lactose)
stop sugar in general

At least by shaving it you can pretend you have control over your life

Balding is almost entirely genetic senpai

But not thinning, generally.
Thinning, like in OP pc, is usually cause of bad nutrition and bad treatment of hair.

So is autism

>tfw mom says to fix my bald spot as I'm leaving for work in the morning
Help

>It's genetics, you can't stop it
This

Mine has thined in weird areas because of Telogen effluvium as a result of chronic health and Anemia but on the off chance it's genetic i will shave it off in a seccond because i don't wan't to look like a Faggot with a combover

>bad treatment of hair

What would that be exactly?

>super hot showers
>not brushing hair
>not consuming fats (take fish oil and vit D)
>using heat straighteners or curlers

Hair folicles are sensitive and being active helps stimulate them to grow, along with good nutrition. Its like any part of your body take care of it and youll be fine. Treat it like a binge drinker treats their liver youll be a big bitch bald boy in no time.

Thinning like OP is just called diffuse thinning you fucking idiot.

There's multiple patterns to balding

You have to beat the fuck out of your head to do that kinda damage to your hair.

Stay bald krillin.

Read up on vitamin D deficiency and hair thinning.
It's quite something.
It even helps stalling any form of balding.

Thank God, I'm not balding. I would kill myself if my hair looked like that

Look im not arguing that it can happen. But 9/10 its not fucking that and this guy is gonna stress his ass out and spend money on shit that will do nothing and he will feel bad as it does nothing.

Fucking god damn old house wives with their shit about rubbing in whatever fucking oil or fruit or vegetable in your scalp thinking it will cure it. Always with shitty studies that effect maybe 1% of people with hairloss or some shitty anecdotal evidence.

all jokes aside, this is sadly the truth. Shave it OP

this

read perfecthairhealth articles tho

also your hair will probably look good dry with toppik or cheaper brand if you wanna do that route

Get a really great wig wig, which you adjust every 2 weeks.
It will fix all your problems, except your close friends and family will all know.

Then again you could go all out, getting a wig very close to your hair, and every 2 weeks, get a slightly better wig, and eventually, noone will have noticed you got great hair because it happened ina smooth transition.

I did this but I wore a hat around my close friends and family for six months then I told them I took propecia, no one suspects and to be honest I think even if some do they like that I look much better with it. As for relationships I'm jacked and usually just fuck club sluts so no worries

the anti androgen RU if you are on gear
topical finasteride
derma rolling
tb500 localized injections
copper peptide injections
platelet rich therapy
hgh or ghrh/ghrp peptides
anti inflammatory diet

and the ultimate: hair transplants

or you could just stop being a faggot and buzz your head and get over it

>THINNENING

whatever you do, don't chemically castrate yourself with fin or whatever other shit your doctor will tell you take, just shave it or buzz it at "0"

your hairline is still good so you'll be fine until it starts receding

t. guy who was balding in high school and has jason statham hairline at 22

>tfw have dangerously low Vitamin D levels according to doc
>hair is also thin as fuck
>was put on mega strength prescription grade vitamin d pills
>not seeing much difference
Help brehs what do? How can I get more of that D?

It's balding and no amount of health or supplements will fix it,Mage only thing that really makes you lose hair is protein deficiency.

Take finasteride, dutasteride or rogaine if you want to keep it and potentially fix it

Grow a beard and buzz your head. My Asian gf saw what I looked like with thinning hair and no beard (also DYEL), and said she would not have been attracted to me.

>and he's still with her
fucking cuck

I'm sorry, user. How is that going?

IF your problem is related to Vitamin D, remember that hair grows in 3-year cycles, so it may take quite a while for you to see any improvement.

This same 3-year cycle is also why balding occurs over a period of years.

>your gf should literally worship you or shes not good enough for you
grow up you insecure autist. theres a difference between being disrespected by your partner and being a child

Pasty white brit - you are probably vitamin D deficient

Go to your GP and ask for a blood test. If it comes back fine probably shiet hair genetics.

>his self worth is so low he thinks it's acceptable for his woman to think he's an ugly sperg unless he has a beard
let us know when she cheats on you

Me too man i had very low vitamin D when i did my blood test in late July

I got 10,000 IU of vitamin D prescription. 1x10k IU pill per week.

No hair gains either

youve chosen the perfect picture
10/10 cracked me up hard

>10,000 IUs
Mine must be real fucking low then because they put me on 50,000 IUs.

Most likely MPB. Go to a hair loss physician and get a finasteride prescription (if you decide not to shave). I've done a hair transplant, am on finasteride, etc.

talk to a doctor who knows about the subject. Alcohol consumption and zinc aren't going to bring it back.

Honestly idc about the hair now I've already accepted it's gone. I just want my vit D levels to get up cause that shit is so important. Day after i take it feels pretty good

Well, I'm not growing any more hair and I like the beard. And now I'm fit.

... And she has a higher sex drive than me.

... And she cooks and does laundry

... And she's nice and supportive

My life is shit. I should totally dump her right?

Sorry self improvement didn't work for you user.

nice cuck spacing in your post

TFW I shave my head even though I have great hair so it doesn't catch on fire.

>reddit spacing
>passive aggressiveness
fucking cuck

Am I balding? I've never been bothered about this before, but I'm sure my hair doesn't feel as thick anymore

>Yo guise, look at this picture taken from a shitty cellphone in 1999, can you diagnose ma shit plz?
Also you just answered yourself dipshit

>Also you just answered yourself dipshit
Probably
I'll just shave if it recedes any further

>tfw used to be a 6'2 chad with healthy black hair
>lost half of my hairline within 2 years
>can't go out without a hat
>feel so anxious all the time because of it
>become shut in loser

I shaved mine for years. Never believed in rogaine, though I tried the foam a few times. You know, couldn't commit to the long term but Id try it for a month or two before giving up. Most recently I decided to try an off brand from Amazon that got pretty good reviews. Three weeks into it (using it on beard and head) I notice new hair growing steadily in my beard as well as new hair sprouting on my bald spots. I'm remaining cautiously optimistic. I got a years supply because it was cheap as hell but at this rate it may work out. Wish I did this years ago, but I'd settle for being able to have a non-lulzy buzz cut.

What kind do you use? I use Kirkland, look into Dermarolling

can any anons tell me if I'm balding? I know its a bad pic but I had to crop it. its directly "ahead" of my cowlick. I had my hair parted down the middle but not in almost 2 years

Same user
What kind of hair line do you have? Mine's a V shape (like pic related)
I have very little hair on my sides, it's goofy as fuck

You were never a chad

Brand?

>everyone has to be a virgin loser like me
time for bed

kek yea bro, mine is similar, but more of a u, if you know what i mean.
how do you cope?

why does he have a yellow line running across is forehead?

that's where his hairline originally was

Goddamn

I've always had a side part with longer hair on the front, so I can mostly hide my thinning sides
I'm very anxious about it though, usually spend an hour or two a night just thinking about it and what to do
I've always loved the thick feel of my hair, so this is fucking depressing
I see the argument for just going bald, but I'll fucking miss having hair

idk man i just can't do the fully shaved. I remember not too long ago i had 2 weeks off and decided to buzz it to see how it looked. needless to say it was fucking horrid. I just don't have the head for it. part of me thinks holding onto it, although it looks pathetic, is better than full bald.

Yeah I get that
The bottom half of my face is pudgy and my big hair usually evens my look out. Without it I'm going to look like phil mitchell
Hope you find some comfort with it man. They say it gets easier as you get older

not bad user.

I have stopped and re-gained some of my hair. still growing it back more and more every day. I am doing hair growback hypnosis from youtube. the more I do it the faster my hair grows. I have more hair now than I had 3 years ago. mind you I have a full head of hair, it just receded a bit or matured or whatever, but I am fixing it.

Dutasteride + Spiro + Nizoral + Minoxidil + Dermaroll

My favorite part was the melodramatic ellipses

Sucks to be you guys. I wonder how I'll style my hair today.

Drench your head in 5% minoxidil solution first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. I have used finasteride, dutasteride, and every over the counter cure for balding. Most of them slow down hair loss but minoxidil stops it and reverses it in under 6 months. I didn't start using it until I was fairly bald and I almost have a full head of hair again. You have to be religious about using it though.

Should I see a doctor to confirm hereditary balding before trying minoxidil? One of the side effects is temporary shedding

How many mm is good?

/r9k/ moved in last year and Veeky Forums became /physical_insecurities/
if you want actual fitness advice, go anywhere else

I think zinc actually Norwood's me. My hair is dry as fuck almost immediately on it as well as hair thinning. Like it's noticable n shit

Do subliminal really work? I'm autistic so I'll probably believe whatever anecdotal evidence you give

Ive noticed nizoral shampoo has sulfates. Isn't this counter productive?

Did you get any collagen side effects?? Heard it ages you

>Heard it ages you
as opposed to not having hair?

This. no point in a smooth face if you're a bald fucker. at least with wrinkles and hair you can go DILF

>unable to deal with hair loss
>retreats to Veeky Forums and gets salty at anons
>"b-b-but I was a ch-chad"
>implying a chad would be defeated by hair loss
>implying a chad would lose his hair
Topkek

This. A chad wouldn't be defeated by hairloss

argan oil in shampoo, i'm not kidding. I was in a full on recession, my forehead was making an aggressive expansion across my scalp, and the argan oil has stopped it, and now it's my forehead that's receeding.

There is not a single piece of evidence that shows finasteride works against hairloss

man some of you guys are so fucking beta it is ubelieveable

we're dealing with literal children here