Who here cant sleep? I think the flippening actually started. Im afraid I will sleep and shit will go rogue

Who here cant sleep? I think the flippening actually started. Im afraid I will sleep and shit will go rogue.
Just went all in on BCH, but will be watching carefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/graphene-block-propagation-technology-claims-to-be-10x-more-efficient/
youtube.com/watch?v=BPNs9EVxWrA&feature=youtu.be&t=10573
people.cs.umass.edu/~gbiss/graphene.pdf
discord.gg/9FerfM
youtube.com/watch?v=I03xMiJmy4Y&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All in... Bruh...

dude this is too much of a chance to let it slip

fuck your mother

The flippening has definitely started.
People are liquidating btc before it breaks below 7k, and are buying BCH.
It hasn't even begun to moon, and BTC hasn't even begun to tumble.

In the exact same position. Need to sleep for class but I'm too afraid I'll wake up to BCH +$1000

>mfw brainlet core dicksuckers are stuck bagholding a $7000 shitcoin while we get in on the real bitcoin at a measly $700

if you want fuck

Lol smart money thought we were going to get this after the 14th. 2x getting cancelled just brought BCH's rise quicker.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin.

>deluded salty altys actually believe this

Jihan Wu was one of the guys who canceled 2x. What a sneaky motherfucker.

Lol. Just wait buddy.
BCH is about to perform a coupe

Just bought 8 BCH

Will I make it anons?

Whale here, poured 100 BTC in, got a lot in the back burner still. I think you've honestly got a very significant amount of time. Weeks to months.

You'll see dumb fiat money rush into BTC and the ratio will fluctuate for a good while. But as long as you see exchanges and services adding support for Bitcoin Cash, that's what's important.

P.S. If the price ever drops too much, summon me with your Planeteer rings. THE POWER IS YOURS

Went all in, of too bed now.

IT'S FLIPPENING

Can anyone explain the value prop of BCH?

Satoshi's vision

>Actually workable 8MB blocksize allows for fast cheap transactions to allow Bitcoin to be used as money
>Community actually open to scaling on-chain as necessary should 8MB blocks fill consistently
>not controlled by blockstream

so much green in this thread, we are gonna make it boys

Always been philisophically and economically behind BCH, now it's looking to be gaining community power as bitcoin 1x can barely even be used since its so slow and expensive.

Bitcoin cash won't flip. Some whales accumulated it recently and have been shilling it, knowing they can draw in more buyers with the Bitcoin name than the average Pajeet Coin #258

I love you batman

I paid 8.50aud in fee to get btc onto polo to buy bch. Fuck that.

Any anons know the best android wallet for cash? I don't trust these exchanges using usdt.

the crazy thing about this moon is that it may out do any moon ever. If this was a normal I'd say 2k tops but when this hits 2k the amount of flippening fomo and fear of btc chain death spiral could we see a 7k bch this month?

Cafeastrology says a big spike in business success in January. Maybe a new year's surprise.

Sold some monero and put a buy order in at $740. Hopefully dips down a little, hits that and we're off.

I don't know about a flippening, would be lovely, but I'm looking more at old time highs, selling around $900.

You've got a long way to go kiddo. Get some sleep or stay deluded

Smart money bought at the bottom. Got 500 BCH at 0.068. Will cash out at 0.3.

Koreans have a different mentality than the West. Koreans like utility over brand name. That is why they are heavy on BCH and ETH, not so much on BTC.
They wont change their opinions very easily

Coinomi is the best wallet for everything

You'll have 8 x 7k USD after the flippening.

Why not just go with something like Burst for fast and cheap? newfag here

FUCK

You really think bch will reach that price?

Deluded cashies

How much faster can BCH transact?

what did he mean by this

Don't be stupid. Nothing is flipping. It's the fucking Koreans going crazy just like they did for ETH previously. I heard stories of old people turning up at "investment" offices with bags full of cash. Why can't you just be happy with your gains instead of creating constant boring FUD about shit no one cares about

If BCH takes over, I'll be part of the 21 BTC club

Lol, that basically means BCH will never beat BTC.

The flippening involves never cashing out your gains, essentially. Not for a long time, anyway.

I really just went all in on biz hype

FUKIN KILL ME

Yes. A few late whales move to BCH and you'll see simultaneous dump of BTC and pump of BCH. It can happen very fast even over just a few hours..

No faster, blocks are still 10m. But it has capacity for greater number of transactions per block.

FLIPPENING
THIS IS OUR REAL CURRENCY
BITCOIN IS UNUSABLE VIRTUAL GOLD
BITCOIN CASH IS TRUE BITCOIN

Just know that this could dump at any moment. I'd give it at least a day, at most 3 days until it starts plummeting. be careful dude.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Is it really the flippening?
BTC is dead?

Wait, is BCH really worth it? How do I get in on that?

Convince me to drop 10k on BCH right now.

Go all in just like I did and we will ALL BE RICH. LAMBOLAND HERE WE COME

Same, except poor fag so only sub 100.

Bitcoin core offers no scaling solution in the near (next few years) future, imagine $100 tx fees.
Bitcoin cash offers scaling through blocksize increases (up to a certain point) and innovative new on-chain scaling solutions. (e.g. graphene block compression)

just dyor
i've been spittin facts for a few days
i'm even starting to feel like a shill, so i'm not saying anything at this time

>bitcoin cash
>graphene block compression
Source?

>.105 BTC
fuck off
it's done this numerous times before and every time the pump fails
difficulty adjustments don't mean shit

I dont have a source but why the fuck not, Bitcoin cash is no longer encumbered by the politics of Blockstream and Bitcoin Core. We can improve the protocol quickly now and ensure Bitcoin (Cash) stays king of crypto

Alright lads, when's the moon? Years? Months? Next week? In an hour?

Personally, this doesn't make sense.

BCH blocks take quite a while to go through. Over an hour to be a matter a fact.

laddo we're already on the moon

Going to be higher than that even

well fuck, brb gonna kms.

well swell, brb gonna unkms

Literally buy high, sell low in a few days when it drops

news.bitcoin.com/graphene-block-propagation-technology-claims-to-be-10x-more-efficient/

What do you mean? Why?

jihan wu be yo banka now

Buy high sell low

this dump will be GLORIOUS!

youtube.com/watch?v=BPNs9EVxWrA&feature=youtu.be&t=10573
^^^ don't use embed because it doesn't work with timestamps

people.cs.umass.edu/~gbiss/graphene.pdf

Basically the idea is that a node is likely to have already received the details of a transaction before it's confirmed, unconfirmed transactions already exist in a nodes memory. So sending all the details of that transaction over the network again when the block is mined is a waste of time. Does this using bloom filters if you care about how.

fucking why faggot

Embed works fine.

Huh didn't used to work with &t=

I dunno man. Anything related to Bitcoin is kind of a suckers game. Seg2x should've been enough of an indication of that alone.

I remember seeing this in threads when ETH was going up.
It never ends.

Or are you saying buy now, wait for it to rise, then when it begins to dip, buy just as it does so? Who in their right mind would wait until it goes lower than what they bought to sell??

>Go all in at ATH

Lol good luck. I did the same with bitcoin after the fork got cancelled and it fucked me hard. Thankfully i sold mit shitcoin and bought bitcoin trash yesterday and got my losses back +something extra.

Sell before it dips.

Sell*

come on Jihan let's do this ONE TIME

Here we go again lads. ;]

if its not some retarded vaporware, whats stopping btc from implementing it?

AND AS USUAL, I AM LATE TO THE PARTY!

(((Blockstream)))

Bought a bunch at 351. Feels good.
See you guys at $1 million per coin.

NO YOU'RE NOT!
Take all projections that you've ever hear on BTC
and copy paste them.

Man, if you want to get money you should join P&D group.

Pump and dump is currently the best way to earn.
Just have to be organized

Join this discord :discord.gg/9FerfM

/r/bitcoin graphene

or just fucking google bitcoin graphene you lazy dumb nigger

Also buy bitcoin cash before it flips and shits on BTC and kikestream

This pumpgroup sucks.

Going to $873, at which point Russia begins dumping their BTC for BCH
This is being coordinated.
Going to 1.3k at the end of this run based on current calculations.
Screen cap this.

youtube.com/watch?v=I03xMiJmy4Y&feature=youtu.be

Listen to Ver talk from 13m-16m~

He almost spat out some tasty titbits that he's aware of which haven't been made public yet but pretty much states BCH is going to get some major backing from some major players very very soon.

nah

>soon

false

7 hours until the difficulty adjustment on BTC. After that, if the miners leave BTC for BCH, BTC will never recover. It will take many hours to do one transaction and the flippening will be completely cemented.

TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THIS DIP

this shit is going to to 2k tonight

do i buy this dip?

FUCKING YES

Kek the price isn't rising because I'm buying all the coin you retard, its rising because rumours are spreading and rumours tend to be true.

If you don't buy I couldn't give a fuck some smarter cunt will snap up the cheap coins.

Korea is dumping BTC for BCH. Fucking buy now lads