I'm a 24 year old woman but have spent most my life being fat and ugly so have never had a boyfriend or even gone on a...

I'm a 24 year old woman but have spent most my life being fat and ugly so have never had a boyfriend or even gone on a date. I'm at my highest weight right now (201lbs, 5'6) but thinking about getting Veeky Forums. But it feels like it's too late to get Veeky Forums

Apparently I'm nearing the end of my 'prime' and while men can still date younger women in their 30s and 40s, women can't

So even if I lose weight I'm still going to be out competed by women in their early twenties and teens, right. Who would want me. Feels so bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go get fit and find out. If not for men, then for yourself. Men love women who like themselves, and nothing shows that more than by being fit.

you lose weight so you can live longer so you can experience robot husbandos before you die

I dunno, I'm 19 and I'm into older women (25-35 y o to be specific). Either try improving yourself or kill yourself, pls dont waste our (by our I didn't meant "your") precious oxygen.

And who's to blame?

Just get fit then hook up with one of the other spergs here.

You can make it baby girl don't listen to the discouraging comments

>MFW thinking about you hurting

lower carb intake (around 50g day max) and start doing cardio&yoga. have achievable weight loss goals, when you reach them it'll boost confidence to continue. it really is this basic on paper for weight loss.

yeah but what chick would want a 19 year old dude lmao??

you get fit, then make up for the lack of youth by being an interesting, chill woman without drama or mood swings or illogical bullshit, and being a self-respecting PERSON.

most guys are attracted to young cuties, but we cannot stand nagging, social-media-whores and insane female 'logic'. turn yourself into a fit, respectful WIFE and you'll have good men all over.

lose weight because you want to feel good about yourself. that confidence will attract your very own autist.

>Woman can't date younger men

Literally the stupidest most uninformed thing you could have posted.

There's legions of young guys clawing over each other to date older ladies. I know OP is bait but fuck this made me mad.

Post your current body with time stamp but keep it SFW

It really doesn't take that long to lose weight. Better get on it because mid to late 20's is prime age for women to get married. Yes, teenagers are hot but teenagers aren't trying to get married.

I've dated nothing but 200+ lb women all my life because they match my lifestyle.

>tfw you eat 4k calories a day

Anonette( if you're not larping ofc)
I have exactly the same problem though not fat, just my face is 4/10
Hope you get Veeky Forums and find a decent guy

OP here, I don't really want to get married. I just wanted a boyfriend like every other girl. Young love, hot and passionate stuff. But alas, that's no longer an option for me.

if you start counting calories from today on and start doing some cardio, even if it's just a 30min walk, you'll probably be around 120lbs or less by next years christmas. just slowly progress. look up c25k

Still no reason to continue life as a disgusting lardass

Veeky Forums makes it seem like the only desirable women are 18-23 year olds.

Don't buy that shit please. They're still going to go for the bimbo.

Pretty slutty ones, and low market value ones.

I'm 22 and kinda like 30ish women, you don't need to waste much time on emotional games and the slutty ones always have a nice sex trick to show.

On the other hand I would never have a relationship with them.

kys and start lifting

Unless your standards are obscenely high, I'll pound your puss every night and let you walk beside me in public.

just lose weight it only takes 10 weeks to lose 20 lbs safely the fuck are you waiting for? someone to hold your dumbass hand?

This ain't your blog. Quit stuffing your fat ass with shit. Read the sticky, go to /fat/.
Either that or fuck off.

>that's no longer an option for me.
Oh cry me a fucking river
First off, youre 24 so youre not exactly old and women maintain their insane market value well up to 30 and even beyond if they maintain themselves.
Secondly you chose to be as fatass, user...Maybe that wasnt such a good idea now was it? so stop that shit
Thirdly there are millions of trillions of guys looking for a gf and the requirements are set so low a snail could jump over that bar with ease.

Stop being a lardass and exploit your natural advantages

Veeky Forums is full of autistic retards.

jooos

Young women are actually dumb cunts and are shit in bed, women around 30 seem to be best. Post pics and I might let you be my gf for a night you sound like a possibly tasty slampig.

I'm 24 and in decent shape (dyel to Veeky Forums standards) and am dating a 32 year old fat woman I met off okcupid. At first I just wanted to get my dick wet but then we developed feelings for eachother. She was worse off then you too being 31 when we met and she hadn't had sex for a year. She's a total nympho, always down to suck my dick and fuck. Plus since she's fat she cooks delicious food.

So moral is... You should still have hope OP. You got time.

4 u
youtube.com/watch?v=x67jtMPfdTw
Also, this thread's theme

Location? What is your skin color?

Thanks bro

>Wahwah being a grrl is so hard

Just do what every post wall cunt does and just attach yourself to some beta male. At least you've not got a kid, that puts you well ahead of a good chunk near 30 girls.

wasted dubs dubs

Get a fucking grip by first getting fit. Then if you're into younger boys wait 10 years, get a wig and pull a Brigitte.

this is actually the opposite of true

Fuck off with your pity party. We aren't here to strike your ego and tell you that you're a delicate flower that deserves love, we're here for fitness and fitness bants. Read the sticky, diet properly, get your shit together, and go find out for yourself if you sill have value on the market. Elsewise take this shit to /soc/.

>getting your impressions of the real world from an Uzbeki ceramics forum
wew L A D

>yeah but what chick would want a 19 year old dude lmao??

>I dunno, I'm 19 and I'm into older women (25-35 y o to be specific).
And such women know you can't give anything to them, only sex. And they want family at such age.

For some reason I probably wouldn't ask Veeky Forums for advice on this. Most girls don't get married til 29-32 where I live (NYC area). If you just do your best, I think you'll get results that are way better than what you think is even possible. If you diet in a healthy way and slowly get down to your ideal weight over 1-2 years by eating a healthy diet and slowly introducing physical activity, it won't even really be hard beyond starting new habits (I'm formerly obese, 330lb to about 200). I think getting in better shape is great for health reasons, and it will definitely improve most people's dating lives, but it really doesn't define you as a person either. I also didn't date until 25. I really felt bad about it, and guys do have more "leeway", but once I started I realized it didn't really matter that much. And I ended up meeting a really nice girl who was in the same boat (about 22, never had a boyfriend)

>And they want family at such age.
The "All girls want a family meme"
Dunno bout your dumb ass but ive met many girls in my time and 90% of em have been in relationships AND on the pill

But ofc, internet delusions must go on and are not to be questioned

>and 90% of em have been in relationships
So just cheatead with you.
And why you need such cumdumpsters?

i want to kill the deer. where are you deer?

>but thinking about getting Veeky Forums. But it feels like it's too late to get Veeky Forums
You will never make it.

>diet in a healthy way
how about learn not to eat like shit?

Not OP but in kind of the same position. I think being on Veeky Forums too much has really skewed my perception of things. I don't go out much or talk to people irl so I've literally started to believe once I hit 30 I'll just suddenly melt into a fat ogre or something. While all these 30yr old men will become GODS and have all the pussy they want.

NGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

*dies*

I'm 28 years old man and i do not want to start any serious relationship with 30 y.o woman.
Because we can make kids only around 35 in that case. And i do not want to raise autistic child my whole life.

I didnt fuck most of em, dumbass
Ive only fucked 2-3 girls whove been in relationships and i found out after.
Point being most friends of my gfs, coworkers and friends gfs have been on the pill and the only girl i know who wasnt on the pill was a lesbian chick because she went on a bender and got knocked up after her breakup so from my expericence girls do not desperatly crave kids.

if they did youd think the birth rates would be higher as well but they arent so more stats showing its a meme

And you dont need cumdumpsters but for some reason guys like sex and this need forces us to do stupid shit to convince girls to give sex to us. hence the want for cumdumpsters

You also can see pretty well when woman 20-30, 30-40 and 40+.
It really shows.
And when you look at her old face and think about her old boyfriends who fucked her young age, it is kinda furious.

it will be our time to shine. Then you ogres will see I was actually worth something .... :(

Mommy gf best gf

I keep saying it, and it keeps being true.

If you keep your standards too high compared to your attractiveness, then you will end up being very single for a very long time.

I, however, don't have much in the way of standards so I can date an objectively less attractive woman than myself and appreciate it for what it is.

Basically pussy is pussy, and I'd take a woman with a good moral compass and work ethic over an attractive woman who is useless otherwise.

Then again I have a thing for chubby, homely women because they generally match up more closely with my lifestyle.

24 still young. Your cut off from most quality guys when you are 28 and older.

Im a 30 year old dude and i can say this isnt true
All the decent girls are taken by age 25 and those who remain are horrible for diffrent reasons, mostly because they want to be single and dont need/want a man.

I was raised thinking dating at 25+ would be easy but so far the age of the girls i can date has remained the same while my competition has increased tenfold

Some of us ogres have never shined :(

thats what you get listening to /pol/ retards. Older guys don't have a advantage unless you have money and only plan on being with gold diggers for the remainder of your dating life.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

OP pls answer me

Tits or GTFO, you fat bitch

wanna get hitched then?

That's definitely not true at all m8.

I'm 30 and I've literally never dated a girl that wasn't 4-5 years younger than me and I occasionally have sex with girls who are 18-20 from clubs and stuff.

Women genuinely do look a lot worse at 30 and age a lot worse than men. a 28-30 year old woman looks old as fuck. Meanwhile most guys look the same as they did at 22-25 for a long time, especially if you take care of yourself.

And honestly, dating at 30 is a joke, every woman you meet who is even remotely close to your age literally throws herself at you and wants to get married tomorrow.

>Older guys don't have a advantage unless you have money and only plan on being with gold diggers for the remainder of your dating life.

It's actually the opposite. Younger girls want to talk, get to know you, date, have romance. Women around 30 want to get married ASAP as soon as they find out you have a good job because they're desperate.

No such thing as too late.
Ive been obese and ugly my entire life aswell currently working on it tho. Went from 135kg down to 88kg now im just overweight and ugly. The hardest part is the start but once ur set in a rhythm you'll wonder why you didn't do it earlier

It is more hard getting into a long term relationship with younger women though.

How tall are you? Your legs looks super short.

it's not too late, you got a cute face?

dude same

i was fat for majority of high school and part of uni but now i am very in shape but still suffer from ugly duckling syndrome. i don't leave my house unless for uni (where i avoid everyone, i just wanna graduate). i have some guys approach me even though i never make eye contact with anyone and just stare at the ground but most of these guys are weird or indian. i've grown very reserved and boring but angry (all that Veeky Forums brainwashing) and no longer know how to interact with normal human beings. i lather myself in sunscreen and skin care products in hopes of preserving what little youth i have left so that once i do graduate, develop a personality and sex appeal, i may find my one :(( even though by then, they'll all be flocking to the younger models.......

It is pointless to get into longterm with 30+ woman. She will be too old after marriage for kids or even sex.

No it's not. Not at all. What are you talking about?

It's harder to get into a genuine LTR with a older women definitely. They're so desperate that you're "in a relationship" after a week of knowing each other. While with younger girls it'll take a couple of months of dating, which is more fun and honestly more genuine because you get to know each other and develop feelings for each other.

Instead of this desperate "YEAH I'M A GROWN WOMAN I KNOW WHAT I WANT IN MAN HHAHAHAHA PLEASE MARRY ME" bullshit. Older women are all around trash- higher body count, look worse, relationships aren't as interesting and fun or genuine etc. People who get married at this age are honestly 99% likely to get a divorce, relationships that women have past the age of 30 are so fake.

>Women genuinely do look a lot worse at 30 and age a lot worse than men
Im not him but im the guy he replied to and this is the only thing in your post i can relate to

After my relationship ended i was 26 and starting a uni education, i wanted to further my career and had a mangers position before school so i was social, smart and fit. Ive been single for the past 4 years and ive met maybe 4-5 girls who were single during this entire time. Most of these openly admitted to dating several other guys beside me and while ive not had any girl reject me asking for a date i rarely meet girls who are single.

All the girls ive taken out and dated have been 19-23 and the only girl i have met during this time who was 25+ and single was a complete airhead and insanely vapid. She lost track of a conversation that went on for longer than 2 sentences.

So yeah, dating at 30 is a fucking joke. The dating pool is small as fuck and those few fish who are there are there because their standards are extremly high and noone will ever reach them

Where do you live btw? The promised land?

5ft 8 or 173cm
Those pants are just heaps baggy nowadays

Dont mind the arching up

I don't understand your post.

Are you saying you can't date younger women or are you saying the opposite?

So it basically revolves around looks? What if you got to know a girl and you liked her and everything went smoothly and then you found out she was 30, would you just drop her?

>tfw 23 year old man and I've never been in a relationship
>Feel like I've missed out on dating somebody young and now the best I can do is date someone used up with emotional baggage
>Getting older and women are losing quality by the year

FUCK

>What if you got to know a girl and you liked her and everything went smoothly and then you found out she was 30, would you just drop her?
m8, you can see she is 30+. It can't be a surprise.

Did you even read my post? That's the opposite of what I said.

>and then you found out she was 30, would you just drop her?

No I'd have sex with her and I'd go out with her, but I definitely wouldn't invest emotionally. 30 year old relationships are literally a joke. It's either two desperate people trying to console themselves on losing out on an actual relationship by pretending that they've "finally found the right person" or it's a woman desperately trying to get someone to marry her. I'm not buying it m8.

>Are you saying you can't date younger women or are you saying the opposite?
Im saying i can only date younger but its not exactly easy

I havent had the experience of girls throwing themselves at me at all, most are already in a relationship and those very few who are single are in very high demand and are usually dating several other guys as well

Regardless, your quality of life, self-image, self-esteem, pride, self-confidence, and the respect you will get from others will all improve.

The strength, self-discipline and self-control you will gain from becoming Veeky Forums will spill over into other areas of your life.

You have one life, one shot at existence. Once you are dead, there are no do-overs. You have a stark choice; imagine yourself on your deathbed, dying young of a preventable cause, alone and contemplating a life blighted by obesity, cowardice, and lack of willpower. Imagine the shame and regret you will feel over how you wasted your life.

Now imagine yourself on your deathbed, much older, surrounded by family, after a long life filled with the benefits fitness brings, and the challenges your strengthened character has let you triumph over. Think of the happy memories, and how proud you will feel that one day, as a young adult, you decided that you'd had enough mediocrity and decided to excel.

Your life, your call. Have you ever climbed a mountain?

slampig still makes me laugh haha

>I havent had the experience of girls throwing themselves at me at all, most are already in a relationship and those very few who are single are in very high demand and are usually dating several other guys as well

Every girl from the age of 16 "dates" multiple guys m8. Especially nowadays. Maybe you're going for the wrong type of girl desu.

Younger women don't "throw" themselves at me. Older women genuinely do, after 5 minutes of talking to me they start using every signal imagineable and every hint imagineable to get me to ask them out. Touching me, using very flirtatious body-language and eye contact etc.

>I wish I had something to do on Friday hahaha.

Whereas with younger women, I meet them, we chat, we have a laugh, I ask for their facebook, I message them, we go out, we have fun and make a genuine connection.

>ITT: fat chicks and thirsty betas

>it's too late to get Veeky Forums

its NEVER too late

Your experience vastly differs from mine
I have more younger girls throwing themselves at me and some even pursuing me but still i wouldnt call dating easy because the extreme lack of options and opportunities hurts me

Granted i almost never meet girls who are single who i can even ask out so its not strange that our experience is so vastly diffrent but i find it hard to believe that you manage to find so many girls who are single.

Ive looked in every place i can think of, school, work, gym, martial arts class, dance class, friends of friends and the number of girls who are single is just not there.

Sorry about the gut man. but you're doing well, very respectable

M8 where do you live that you don't have many options for dating?

I live in London, I can't complain.

>Granted i almost never meet girls who are single

There's definitely more taken girls than there are single girls, but I meet quite a bit, idk. You might just be unlucky in that regard.

>I'll never be number one so why even bother trying

This is why you're fat to begin with. Also the handicapped mentality a lot of women have.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do whatever it takes.

Count calories correctly and exercise some self control, intermittent fasting or water fasting if you can handle it will help if you seem to hit a wall.

I live in Sweden but from what ive heard its supposed to be good for dating but its really not.
Even in the big cities the number of girls who are avaliable is very low and i have no idea what the demands are and if i meet em or not because i havent really gotten rejected.

I really thought uni would be diffrent and while i have a strong bias against women in uni or college i thought just dating/fucking would be fun but holy shit that place was/is a complete wasteland

OP here, I have a question

I get that 25+ year old women aren't attractive to you or worth your time, especially when they hit 30

So what do you do when the 23 year old reaches that age, dump them for a newer model?

Seems sociopathic to me

Further evidence that men don't have feelings.

OP here, I also live in London

Where do you get dates?

Where in London can I meet guys/how do I put myself out there?

The hope is that the girl will develop other traits to make her worthwhile, like the providing of material, emotional, or financial support.

Girls who are boring or stupid as shit and can't converse worth a damn, girls who refuse to do domestic tasks because they think they're degrading, girls who are lazy and expect you to provide for them and give nothing in return, those are the ones you throw away.

Lol, are you seriously believing in that stuff? They only tell that to suicidal guys so they won't kill themselves.

1. You can find a BF at any age as long as you aren't trashy looking. You can even date younger guys because there are plenty who are into older women. Meanwhile older men are still struggling with dates unless they're making lots of cash.
2. You should get Veeky Forums for yourself, not for someone else, otherwise you're never gonna make it.

Get friends, meet their friends, sign up for societies. IDK m8, desu I've literally never had a problem meeting people at all. I've even randomly added people from facebook groups about selling stuff and started messaging them.

In your case I would focus on getting Veeky Forums first though. When you're an attractive girl in London you'll definitely get approached.

>be born woman in the west
>life on easy mode cheat code activated
>decide to be a fat hamplanet and active nightmare level hard mode
>all you had to do was be skinny and men would have tripped over themselves to give you free shit

How did you fuck up so badly?

So if she can't be beaten into submission you throw her away?

I don't get the whole domestic tasks thing. If I had a boyfriend we would share household chores or do occasional favours for each other, but the idea of me doing most of the housework because it's 'feminine' is just hilarious to me.

In essence, yes.
In practice it's a lot more neurotypical, your 18 y.o. gets older, wants kids and you don't, or wants stability that you can't afford right now, or whatever, and you break up.
It's never the age, it's always some actual issue, but in the end you break up.
Then you're out again, looking for young girl again, and the cycle continues.

> When you're an attractive girl in London you'll definitely get approached.

Where do girls get approached in London? In the streets? I've grown up here and literally never been approached, so I must be really unattractive

It would take me at least a year to lose weight and get plastic surgery for my face, so I would be around 25. Do 25 year old girls still get approached?

You don't need surgery just start working on orthotropics aka mewing

The idea is that the male is likely going to be working longer hours for more pay. Nobody implied physical violence, so I'm not sure why you jump to such a conclusion, but you're an obese girl with no real relationship experience, so I suppose it's not surprising.

To sum, you're a girl who is neither attractive nor helpful nor interesting, so why would a guy date you? If you've ever wondered why girls complain that guys are only interested in sex, it's because, for a lot of girls, sex is pretty much the only thing they have to offer.

You gotta listen to the howling.
Follow the LONDON screams, show a bit of leg, and you'll get approached.