Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3399433/quit-smoking-psychedelic-drugs-acid-test/
jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=7FweG226aiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many do u smoke a day

6 and a half

Bourbon soaked tooth picks

Fuck I'm at a pack and a few on the side. I quit drinking liquor, soda, and sweets so it's all I have left.

this instructor at a first aid course told his story, where he basically went cold turkey, did his best to transpire a lot, promptly showered many times a day for a while, and then the smoke parasites went away

trufax or fake inspirational story with good intentions, you be the judge

Read allen Carr's easy way.

stop smoking and keep using stuff with nicotine, such as nic gum, patches or drinking e-cig fluid (vaping is for fags).

I got some e-cig liquid and made some sugar free candy with it, it has been 2 weeks and its fine, had some cravings still but whatever.

>the smokin' jew

That's not how the meme works.

yeah I really hope it actually stops working

i mean i haven't smoked more than 5 a day before

but when i wanted to stop i just thought of how bad they are for you and that they smell bad

and then i thought about how if people from my job saw me (im a yoga teacher) they would respect me a lot less

yeah i know thats superficial but that type of shit works at first.

if you are like mega-addicted i've heard magic mushrooms do the trick

article about study here:

time.com/3399433/quit-smoking-psychedelic-drugs-acid-test/

I read Holes as a kid and some guy ate lots of sunflower seeds to quit

I knew someone from this circlejerk would come up here.
This book is shit and doesnt really help.

You stop buying them.
The end.
I just quit buying them and magically I don't smoke anymore.

>the smokin' jew
Anyone else think this sounds like a /pol/ barbecue joint?

Stop masturbating

If you intrinsically believe what you just said, you're fucking retarded.
I am not a shill or anything but you can find the pdf easily and it is very successful at helping quitting and its free.

Reading that book is how I quick smoking a smoking habit of 13 years. 12-25, I'd been smoking for more than half my life.
It was literally easy.

Read the book OP.

new day new roll

Start vaping then gradually reduce the nicotine doses until you don't feel like you need to anymore

How to stop the vaping jew tho? Im already on 3mg nicotine, unless I mix myself it doesnt go any lower

>Drinking and eating nicotine
Nigger what?
Vaping is by far the easiest way to quit smoking it's also very low-risk.

drinking water and chewing gum helped me quite alot.

mix 3 juice and 0 juice.

try reducing to half. Quitting is hard, reducing slowly is not.

Soda is the least dangerous of all the bad habits.
What's bad for your teeth is stuff lingering on and between teeth, a piece of chicken between your teeth for a whole day is worse than any soda.
Soda easily gets washed away by saliva.
And the calories are overrated. Unless you drink like a gallon a day, then calories is maybe problematic.

>no more weed
>only social drinking with the two people i still talk to
>one hour of video games a day if that
>getting fit again for the first time in 10 years
all of this shit was actually pretty easy but quitting cigs is ridiculously difficult... i'm down to 3/day but if i don't get those i can't even think clearly.

The thing you are going to miss he most about smoking are the rituals around it. Keep that in mind.

Just spend all of your money until you cant buy cigarettes like i do.

And Veeky Forums.
Whenever you feel like smoking read two pages a of a book, or internet article. Force yourself to read till the end.

Do the thing Donald did to his nephews, forced them to smoke a bunch until they hated it.

I took too many one day and it worked for me.

JUST DO IT FAGGOT

starting from today, that's what my dad did sure he beat the shit out of me everyday but hey, he quit

Plenty of places sell 1mg and 0mg juice. try Juicedb.com

I quit when I realized smoking made me feel gross, smell gross, look worse and potentially kill me. Do it for the ladies(or men) because most attractive people don't smoke. The ones that do are ruining their potential.

i used patch, 4mg/2mg gum, and 2mg mini-mints.
low dosage patch, with gum or mints on hand in case i had cravings, then stopped patch and kept gum or mints around.

used to smoke a pack a day for over 10 years

I just quit. Cold turkey.. 15years a pack a day. Sometimes two. Nonsmoker for almost three months now. You can too.

What was this from? I remember seeing this many times as a child

I was only able to quit after moving out of my home state. Something about a new life and routine made it much easier.

Set a date to quit and avoid social situations which you associate with smoking, 2 weeks and it's out of your system. Just will power after that

You guys are fuckin dickwads for overlooking my post. I even threw in my tony little dm from when he followed me on twitter. I had hardcore twitter skills before they started banning me. I even got riff raff to call me a baby back bitch. It was great.

I tried vaping and all it does is make me want to smoke more. Tried with anything from 3mg to 20 mg. I've gone up and down over the last couple years, from 25 down to 3 a day. Right now I'm up to about 30-70 cigs a day.

Cold turkey is the only way to go, cutting down or using substitutes just prolongs it.
Watch Alen Carr's easy way to stop smoking. I had been trying to quit for a year or so, watched that, stopped the same day. Have slipped a couple of times since, latest being today (I've had a fucked up week) but I've been mostly clean for the past 6 months or so. Also all the times I've slipped (including today) I felt like shit, didn't enjoy it, and just stopped the next day. Just trust me and watch it senpai, it's pretty much the sticky for quitting smoking.
Withdrawal is literally nothing, the physical part lasts a total of 3 days, and after that it's a matter of saying no to occasional cravings and just going about your life and breaking mental associations with smoking. Also check whyquit.com

vape, and then switch totally to vapes, then, get the flu or something, and when you're so sick you can't vape, stop nicotine

I quit smoking a long time ago but I am going to start using bourbon soaked toothpicks just for fun. Sounds good af

As another poster said, vape. My dad was a lifelong smoker and said quitting cigs was effortless when he switched to vaping. No urge to smoke at all. He hasn't made the next logical step which is slowly weaning himself off vaping by tapering off the nicotine content. That's the nice thing about vaping. Gets you off cigs and lets you modulate nicotine content.

Gradually cut out the places you eill allow yourself to some. Inside your house, then car, work, etc. until there's no where to do do it.

Not OP but thanks, I'm gonna download and read the book now. There's a movie for it?

smoke dokha instead better high

I smoked a pack a day for 15 years. read this book and haven't touched a cigarette in over 5years. I didn't expect it to work but the book was cheaper than a pack so i thought why tf not? best decision i ever made. read the damn book you'll see how easy quitting can be when you reprogram the pattern it's engraved in you.

just read the book it works

>slowly weaning himself off vaping by tapering off the nicotine content

This. I decreased nicotine by 2mg/ml every time I mixed a new batch of liquid and then just stopped at 0mg with minimal cravings.

Usually I'll just smoke a bunch and get tired of it. But then I'll come back a couple of months later to my old ways.

here is an ebook that says the same things
>jazzbooks.com/mm5/download/FREE-quit-easy.pdf

read while smoking cigarets for max effect

>drinking e-cig fluid

same here.
i smoke if someone offers me one. Otherwise I don't.
works well with sweets too. Eat before shopping and its easier to resist buying sweets

Take up pipes, You get a nicotine kick, and you don't have to inhale. Plus it is extremely relaxing!

youtube.com/watch?v=7FweG226aiw

Then you get mouth cancer you utter nonce

*tips fedora*

look at this nerd

just go Cold Turkey. It will take a few tries, but after you reach day 21 the cravings will stop.
Greetings from Austria.

Mind over matter. Simply put, if you have a viable reason to quit you will. Even cold turkey. Searching for that one reason to set you over the edge to quit is going to be difficult, but if you are determined to use that reason to quit it will work out for you.

Although this post is true you forgot to add that the inside of your bottom teeth get stained blackish brown from the pipe tobacco and spit.

What helped me quit was the money. At the time I was only making about $1,500/month and $250 of it was being wasted on cigs. Ended up using that $250 on other things that mattered like better food and my musician's GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome)

Don't you're in too deep to become a lungcuck now. Do your own research and you'll see that most of the anti smoking propaganda originates from(((big pharma))) with dubious proof at best. The actual side effects aren't as likely or as deadly as we're told.