Female here

Female here.
Will losing weight affect the size of my chest?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590195/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tits have some fat in them so I guess yea

>will losing weight affect my weight

really gets the eggs scrambling

It can. There is no one answer. It can.

Yes but not as much as the rest of your body. Your fat distribution in your tits are controlled by a different kind of receptor which makes it harder to burn off fat where they're present.

How can I answer if I have no pics?
Give me something to work with here woman

Unfortunately, yes.

But please don't read this as "you shouldn't lose weight" if you are currently overweight.

Any guy, unless they have some sick "fat fetish" would choose a skinny girl with slightly smaller boobs over a land whale with bigger boobs.

If they're smaller they'll get less saggier. Win/win.

FUCK I'LL BECOME COMPLETELY FLAT

Yes, your breasts will shrink but only relative to your BF%.

For women particularity women who have breast feed will lose more than women who have not some times drastically.

Just induce milking if you want them to grow back.

If you are a little overweight they will a little. If you are obese, they will a lot, but I'd be more worried about the sad empty skin bags left behind.

the answer is yes. I had a sort of tubby GF with DD sized tits and i have seen her in total skinny mode recently and they definately are not there anymore

Probably but not certainly. Depends on fat distribution genes but some women lose fat on their stomach/arms/legs etc. before their tits

Yes they will become smaller so will your ass

Yes but genetics determines the ratio of how weight/loss occurs.

Post a pic so I can fully assess the current situation.

Nothing wrong with flat girls so long as you're cute and young enough

>train excess weight off
>proceed doing squats and deadlits while eating on a surplus
>achieve instagram thot booty status

For a healthy woman fat storage in the breasts and butt is lost at a different rate than the rest. When my gf lost weight it made her boobs look bigger because she lost the fat around them only. For the same reason she lost fat in her legs but her ass kept all its mass. For this reason you can see girls with an otherwise very low body fat percentage who still have a bubble butt. That's the way it works. If you have it it'll stay there.
Btw if you really are hesitating to lose weight because it could make your boobs smaller you are just looking for excuses and you should kys. 99.9% of men will choose the fit girl with tiny tits over the overweight girl with huge boobs.

idk but ass > tits always

>Nothing wrong with girls so long as you're cute and young enough

ftfy weeb

Chestlets and chestlet enablers pls go.
You're not fooling anyone.

>having pedestrian taste

OP a pick will help us advise you on what options to take. No tits are an issue but overweight does trump no tits.

Post them milkies. POST THEM Graaaaahhh

Having big tits because you're fat is like having a fast car because it's falling off a cliff

Yes.
But you could be one of the lucky ones who'll maintain her nice tits and have a slim body and and instathot ass and thighs.

So...great.
If you got that going on I'd fuck you, bust 5 nuts in you and take responsibility for the kid.

I want to breed with that emoji

She's pretty t h i c c.

I would make little thinking babies with her

no idea u should show them 1st

Yes. Tits are fat and are not exempt from being burned. Super fit chicks you see with any have undergone breast surgery.

To some degree, but it depends on how fat you are now. Tits have glandular tissue but are also adipose depots. Losing weight will eat at the fat, but not the glands (unless you go below ~15% bf, in which case even that will atrophy).
On the otherhand, because glandular tissue has more connective tissue in it, your tits would be perkier.

>I'LL BECOME COMPLETELY FLAT

Can you pull off the pedo look?

Yes, though how much depends on genetics.

Just lift and focus on your upper body. Bigger pecs will make your its stick out farther.

>flat is what you'll become
>flat is bad, especially if you're good and lean

At worst, you won't be flat. You'll be deflated.
So, just take your weight loss easy. Don't rush it.

Yes.

everytime you exercise your boobs will decrease

post tits so can determine if you'll lose them

You got good taste, weeb.

You need to post them for best advice

can i get uuuuuhhhhh the one with nipples???

Alright.
Some other brave user posted it a few weeks ago and I was fortunate enough to save it.

Fun fact, there have been peer reviewed papers indicating poor plebs are more attracted to large breast then rich patricians. Get some taste poorfags.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590195/

Yeah probably. It can be bad too, just look at what happened to Noelle Easton.

I prefer this

Because they can plan for a future, and it doesn't include knee knocker bags.

>allow me to clarify my plebeian status

Thanks, now I know not to touch you without gloves

Being skinny and flat is far more attractive than being fat with boobs. If you're a little thick and want to lose weight your breast aren't going to change much. You're only going to notice a change in your breast size if you're cutting dowm from being obese. But the weight you lose will compensate for your breast size, which most guys aren't very anal about.

>sample size is Malaysian men.
I care not for jungle manlets and their opinions.

Fat girl with tits is pathetic.

Be a thin girl with no tits

>desires obese women
>idolizes obese president
go be fat somewhere else please

fat with tits

Just squat, you'll be alright

>posting a trump image means you idolize him
be more retarded

Yeah, but having big tits cause you're fat is nothing to be proud of. It's like having a six pack because you're super skinny.

If it does it's because you didn't have real tits to begin with and were just fucking fat.

Be one of those girls with small tits and a big ass. Guys would much rather prefer that combo than big tites and no ass

Speak for yourself cuccboi.

gimme gimme gimme

m8 i tells ya,
if shes fit i dont care what the assets are

Who thought that airbrush pube swipe was a good idea?? How embarrassing.

Don't worry many people has flat chest fetish. At least I have one.

Fit girl with normal tits > fatty
And yes, they will get smaller unless you have good genetics.

>many people have a flat chest fetish

no, they really dont, you just think that because you spend all your time on Veeky Forums and 80% of us are pseudo-pedophiles