Achieving this petite triangle

Is there a work out or something you can do to make your shoulders narrower? I have pretty wide shoulders, I am dieting. My realistic goal is to have wide shoulders but still remain feminine and petite. Like pic related.

Extra info:
I am a transwoman, I started transitioning 4 months ago. I am taking estrogen, but I still produce testosterone. In case that matters, cause I heard that CIS women cannot get bigger without drugs? But I am not CIS, so I can't follow standard stuff...

Thanks for reading!

No. Your issue has more to do with your skeletal frame.
There are just some things you can't change.

@42789981
>I am a transwoman

>@

Ive got it. You should Kys So you actually spawn as a girl instead of some freak that looks like a dude role-playing as a girl. Good plan?

Your entire family is disappointed in you. Kill yourself now.

Newfag

working out will only make yourself produce more testosterone

congratulations you freak, you've just played yourself

>Veeky Forums
>"I am a transwoman"
>expecting to get advice

faggot

fag...ette?

op isn't female

>Is there a work out or something you can do to make your shoulders narrower?
You cant. Your bone structure wont change no matter how hard you try. Estrogen wont help you with that, unless you go back in time to your early puberty and start blasting it form that age onward. Well, this is why thai transwhores look pretty damn good, they start early. Asians have naturally lower t levels too, which affects their hips and shoulder width, allowing them to transition easier.
>In case that matters, cause I heard that CIS women cannot get bigger without drugs? But I am not CIS, so I can't follow standard stuff...
Women can get bigger muscles by working out, but their lower levels of testosterone slows it down and iimits it. Not that they shouldnt work out, gotta get dat ass and those legs going after all. Considering that you dont take antiandrogens, you will still be able to have that muscle. Estrogen by itself doesnt do shit to make you less muscular. Taking antiandrogens are needed for effective transitioning, because you will still have male secondary sexual characteristics otherwise. You will still grow a beard and shit ike that.

Also, you should seriously reconsider transitioning. I am serious. You are making a permanent change to your body and fucking up your reproductive and endocrine systems and all of that isnt likely to actually make you feel better about yourself by the end of it, you will likely regret it. You wont even look good as transgender woman. Seriously, just live as a gay man and dress up in drag or whatever. If you wish to continue, i will not stop you. An adult can do whatever the fuck he wants with this body and nobody should be there to stop him. I can only warn you

These comments! I asked a question. And you guys attacked me with trans phobic hatred! Damn you jerks!

You will never achieve this because you are not a woman.

Next time you post, don't mention you're trans

>Damn you jerks!
you overdid it

that's rachel cook nigga, try aiming a little lower at first

>I'm a transwoman
No, you're a faggot man with a mental illness.
>inb4 it's not a mental illness
It is according to the APA who list gender dysmorphia as a mental illness.

post body.

well, to make yourself wider you work lats&delts, so I'd imagine ignoring these areas would make you more narrow

>giving (You)s to degenerates
newfags

post pics.
why not become more thicc to even out proportions?