>Boogie will never lose the wei-

Oh.

Boogie2988pounds

Oh little Boogie is upset his bread got fucked now he tries one more time
Cute

Can someone explain to me how he can be as rich as he definitely is and not be on steroids + have a personal trainer + get plastic surgery?

Fuck m8, if I was making even 50% of what he does I'd be fucking on everything I possibly could.

if he was cut 1/8 of his body sure it would lose weight and 444 is a fucking huge number, i can even imagine

great, now who the fuck is gonna play Seinfeld mailman in the jurassic park remake?

He's just lazy

>removes personall will from the equation
>begins losing weight rapidly
So what exactly was the problem before the surgery, booger ? :)

When you get as heavy as he was, you've basically killed yourself. You literally can't workout and your method of losing weight is dieting and most of them can't diet. If they could, they never would've gotten that fat to begin with.

he does nothing but eat. Constantly

Then how has he lost 90 pounds, retard?

Cmon now bogie

If boogie ate constantly, wouldn't he gain weight instead of lose it rapidly like he is right now?

You're retarded.

He's losing the weight, but I don't have any respect for him. How can someone accept the rewards and feel good about themselves without having to put the work in?

Bogiieeeeeee

He just got gastric-bypass surgery. It's guaranteed he's going to lose weight on it.

The real question is how long until it ruptures from the load of his shitty diet.

Fuck you boogie you fat fuck

Fuck off Boogie.
Go suck Geoff Keighley's dick for exercise.

>BREATH IN, BREATH OUT, SHAKE THAT ASS

The real test has yet to begin. Once the weight is down the mental issues that caused one to get so big still remain and its very possible he regains it. which happens to some that get weight an related surgery

Either you're boogie or you are literally autistic, since you're taking him compeltely literally.

Lillte hint; boogie can't be eating constantly because he has to sleep as well. mind=blown

When you're that fat you can get serious cardio by just flailing your arms around for a bit.

There's nothing cool about morbid obesity

He is going to stretch out his stomach back to normal size after som time and gain weight again.
Gastric bypass doesnt work if you keep shovelin food down.

>get weight loss surgery
>Still be dat
How is that possible lol. Boogie is pathetic fat shit

The sad part is if this fat fuck would have just stopped eating he'd have the same weight loss and not have wasted thousands of insurance pool dollars fucking up his body.

This poor faggot is going to be forever hungry because of the lack of ghrelin and peptide-yy

>Tfw you can finally deadlift boogie

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

i hope some day I'll be able to deadlife boogie

newman is slim AF now
dude threw away mega million dollars to play 'fat asshole' in a bunch of projects, decided to see old age instead of being chris farley 5.0

>God I can't wait until the day his fat arteries get fucking clogged one by one. I'll have the first thread in Veeky Forums

He'll literally plateau and gain it all back within a few years... He's not changing his lifestyle to be permanently healthier, he's just putting a band-aid over the issue.

I don't even understand why this has to be said, it's so obvious

go away boogie

you'll bottom out around 350 then eat yourself out of your lap band

I'm 5'10 and 140 pounds but I feel fat. I used to be a lot heavier but I lost a lot of weight from dieting and jogging over the last 2 years. How do I stop feeling fat?

what the fuck he is more than double my weight and I'm fat how did this poor guy not get a heart attack yet?

>Down to 444
Holy shit

Better than being at 555 still

Gastric bypass dumb ass.