Clarence doesn't have the stats he does because of superhuman freak genetics...

Clarence doesn't have the stats he does because of superhuman freak genetics, but rather from flexibility and proper form. Look at the sheer amount of mass he has on his lower back. Sedentary people who attempt to become powerlifters overnight never develop in that way. I can pull 405 but my lower back above my hips is literally skin and bone.

So what the fuck can we do about it? How to engage those muscles without high bar atg back squats 7 days a week?
Say if you have an injury or you're too tight or whatever. I've been lying flat on my back and raising my hips off the ground without using my glutes and getting some success doing that, just wondering what the rest of you had figured out.

Other urls found in this thread:

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/
youtube.com/watch?v=zBxqjF-c7jw
youtube.com/watch?v=4QcowEyYA8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>clarence0
>not a genetic freak

how are you enjoying starting strength so far?

>but rather from flexibility and proper form

yeah. the admitted steroid use is probably not a factor at all.

Clarence has great genes and is on gear, you dumb fuck.

For comparison you can see juji on the left here, has decent lifts but again lacking that lower back mass because of lowbar squats and deadlifting for ego reasons. I'm not saying clarence has bad genes and I'll believe he roids, that still doesn't account for a fucking 750 pull you mongol retards. I could roid and dreamer bulk for 20 years I wouldn't pull 750 as athletically as him. Is Veeky Forums just a containment board or what? I'm asking some reasonable shit here.

>genetics and steroids don't account for a 750 pull

yes they do

you deadlift 405, which by my estimation should take the average person anywhere from 6 months to 1 year to accomplish, so let's assume you have approximately 1 year of lifting under your belt

who the fuck are you, with your 1 year of experience, to talk about the role genetics and steroids play in lifting? you're probably a beginner or early intermediate still, so you take your current rate of progression and extrapolate it into the future and speak with authority on shit you really know nothing about

saged

Tbh it just sounds like you blame your shit lifts on your genes and natty status. I am going for 600, that's going to require a lot of assistance and advanced technical understanding. At least I'm trying to better myself. You're mad gay dude.

I see what you are saying. Now im curious. One exercise that jumped to my mind are good mornings. Preferably done like ala sasha nievas?

the fucker was backsquatting 170kg as a kid and snatching 100kg few months after lifting

fuck off
inb4
>lol u dont squat 300kg after 2 weeks ss?

That's exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for and wouldn't have thought of.

You're not making a point. Yes he's fucking strong as hell, trying to figure out why.

because of GENETICS, STEROIDS, and a lifetime of TRAINING, stop looking for the fucking magic bullet to being like clarence0, it's not out there

you were either born with the potential to get those types of lifts, or you weren't, it's that simple

strongerbyscience.com/genetics-and-strength-training-just-different/

just train hard and eat right and don't worry about shit you can't really control anyway, what will be will be

OLYMPIC MOVEMENTS YOU DUMB PRICK. Overhead squats, cleans and snatches. Stop with the high/low bar excuse. There's only one way a barbell can sit on your back comfortably, and that's the 'shelf' where the traps and rhomboids meet. (Pic related).
I know for a fact you have never attempted to overhead squat a barbell in your life, because you know within the first three reps that it's extremely demanding of your lower back. DYEL, seriously.

Lu Xiaojun

>Someone who's trained since they were 15 and is now like 30 can Deadlift a shitload
>Someone who's squatted every day with flawless form can squat a shitload
>Someone who's lifted for over a decade looks amazing and has incredible muscle and strength development
>"Uhh it's genetics. It's steroids. I could totally do all that shit if I had his genetics."
Fit people are worse than fatties. In fact I guess the two are synonymous anyway.
>inb4 "Lol lifting for strength is gay anyway I lift for AESTHETICS" comes along

t. DYEL

Benching 300lbs isn't impressive when you weight twice that, fatty

t. DYEL

You're a fucking idiot Clarence squatted TRIPLE his body weight (270kg) at 18 years old, how retarded do you have to be to claim he's not a genetic freak

270kg squat is fucking easy to hit after 3-4 years training.
Genetics are a fucking meme, dude. Yes they account for some things (face), but unless you have some serious disabilities and train well then most people can hit 270kg within 3-4 years of lifting. ESPECIALLY when you focus on that lift, which Clarence did.

love this post desu

Please be bait
Please be bait
Please be bait

He has ADMITTED to using gear, fucktard.

no he hasn't

In light of this it makes competitions seem like a farce if genetics can skew things so powerfully. What's the value in comparing who happened to born to the better pair of parents?

OP:
>'I sure would like some hypertrophy on my lower back'

Veeky Forums
>YOU'LL NEVER GET THOSE NUMBERS!!!!!! NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wew. Got me thinking none of you even train, rather are just armchair coaches. Where are your heads at? Thanks for the good posts but most of this shit is pathetic, yall.

>this much disembodied rationality

SORT

Wait a second, how do highbar squats build your lower back better than deadlifts?

I don't care about numbers or how wrong I am. I only want a lower back like Clarence now. Explain to me like a child the best way to accomplish this, and why deadlifts/lowbar squats won't do this but (someone said) good mornings will.

Seems to be a lot of conflicting information here. Help

>pulling 4pl8 in 6 months

WEIGHTED HYPEREXTENSIONS

People have told you why you fucking retard. Steroids and amazing genetics, it's not difficult for anyone with an iq over 50 to understand.

Well in a traditional good morning your hips go back and it's the glutes that are going to bring you back up to some extent. This girl Sasha Nievas does them sitting down with her legs in a V so only the back gets worked.

post body

Maybe try harder at next life.

>I know for a fact you have never attempted to overhead squat a barbell in your life
Yeah I'm not some gymcel I lift to stay in shape and fuck hot girls. No need for meme lifts to blow out my back/shoulders

link to video?

Clarence has elite genetics for his sport and has been using gear for a while. You shouldn't take anyone seriously who denies this. Very few people get to that level regardless of their training or diet.

Everything about this guy points to steroids

4pl8 is not at all impressive unless you started from literally auchwitz you fucking dyel faggot

I think the deterministic attitudes of the fitness community is toxic. It's like if anyone makes it they MUST have roided. Maybe you need to stop making excuses.

>after 3-4 years training
lmao weak bitch 270kg squat should take average

what is this
are they officially camwhoring for wealthy gay viewers now?

You're not OP. I am OP and I've done overhead squats before. What's all this about dude? Stealing my thunder right now. I can't take it.

go to bed frog

>Elite genetics
Not really. Have you SEEN him when he first started out? Fucking stick. I don't know about the roids though.

HE WAS A BABBY
LITERALLY LESS THAN 12LBS
COULDN'T EVEN CHEW FOOD
AND THEN HE STARTED PUTTING ON WEIGHT
EVEN HIS ORGANS GREW GUYS
MUST HAVE BEEN STEROIDS

just drop it at this point. he has a high possibility of being natty

Hows your first year lifting going friend?

>lifts as much as olympic weightlifters
>natty

olympic weightlifters have to be natty. MOST of the ones who are using banned substances are caught eventually.
inb4 "oh, they just make new drugs they can't test for"
That's just idiotic to think that the olympic community is letting anyone slide, as they have no money to be made off of selling tickets to games

I hear you man, doesn't mean I can't learn something and get somewhere.

>270 kg squat
I don't think you quite understand how heavy that is, and how fucking clean his lift was.

I guess you didn't watch the Icarus documentary. When something is that important, people will find a way to cheat.

In light of this it makes life seem like a farce if genetics can skew things so powerfully. What's the value in living when people who happened to born to the better pair of parents life a much better life?

wtf clarence looks fucking huge right there

>documentary
Good source of information. Try again friend.

Personal satisfaction. Same with lifting. But competition is strange cause then you start comparing and you have to ask what specifically is it that you are comparing? Its certainly not the competitor's efforts since some will simply get better results for the same effort put in.

>olympic weightlifters have to be natty.

get a load of this fucking idiot.

>olympic weightlifters have to be natty
just stop posting you utter moron

damn clarence looks fuckin awesome

if you are saying clarence is natty i am not trying to downplay how talented and athletic he is and how much work he has put in, but its quite easy to spot obvious roid use. really big traps and capped delts are a dead give away, as well is the way his skin looks, that natural slight tan hue even on a pasty guy.

for some reason high enough steroid doses of even just testosterone give that look, once you take something like masteron or even EQ its obvious when you get that slight perma tan, i think it is from increased RBC. high DHT compounds do this the most.

>reward
Oh yea, those lucrative olympic contracts. Just kys.
You don't, but they are the least paid and the most tested athletes in the world.

>reigning in hell

shiggy diggy

>muh flouride pallor

the documentary where the main guy takes testosterone oil subq in his leg and gets nasty bumps and bleeds everywhere and nobody really knows what the fuck they are doing and the supposed pro doping guy just gives basic advice about how to time drug dosage so the ester clears out that any novice steroid user figures out early on

just like most netflix normie bullshit, it was a stupid doc made for retarded masses, did nothing to educate people, full of retards

>270kg squat is fucking easy to hit after 3-4 years training
t. someone that can't even put up half that and thinks strength progress is 5-ever linear

>elite genetics mean you're swole like a bodybuilder and not that you're fucking explosive and excel at e.g. sprinting like clarence did
lol

You're retarded if you think a 180kg snatch is achievable by everyone

Kg not pounds

Yes, I have seen him when he first started out, 100kg clean as a teenage stick with awful form

Yeah they certainly never get busted for doping either, which pretty much confirms it, if they were on drugs olympic athletes would get caught

The vast majority of ones who dope get caught.

NO FUCKING SHIT NIGGER IT'S ALMOST LIKE LOADS OF ELITE ATHLETES ARE USING PEDS

>Not really. Have you SEEN him when he first started out?
How is this relevant? Do you realize you've probably walked dyels in the street who have the genetic potential to be elite athletes?

the vast majority of olympic athletes doesn't get caught. Look up retrospective reports, i think few years ago was especially damning on some anonymous basis
you are really bluepilled about competitive sports man

Youtube fitness humour is the worst. All of these Clarence in the US and Canada videos are so cringe. 'lol were acting all faggy but not actually gay LOL'

>deadlift
>advanced technical understanding

Are you retarded or have you just never played an actual sport?

>acting all faggy
honestly if you see a couple of guys doing normal things and you immediately think they are acting faggy then you've probably got some issues with your own sexuality

I fucking love this

>get overwhelmingly destroyed by unanimous replies
>"post body"

>Clarence doesn't have the stats he does because of superhuman freak genetics. >Look at the sheer amount of mass he has on his lower back

His genetics are probably the exact reason his lumbar is so beefy. Even for someone who roids, that's abnormal.

fag

This amount of dissonance. Your arguement is only valid if a subjective number ("LOADS") of Olympic athletes (the scope of this argument) are caught using PEDs (even though my argument was solely concerning steroids.)
But I don't expect you to know this, or anything based on the construction of your reply.

doesn't bug me desu
you seem to be a bit upset about being called a faggot for some reason tho

At least someone is sane. Veeky Forums is showing how DYEL it really is when they say shit like this

this, just started oly lifting, shit is heavy af

m8 if you actually followed weightlifting then you'd know how many athletes get caught, just look at the recent controversy around retested samples

Why is there no link to the video yet

it erectoring

If you want a great lower back:

Rackpulls and/or hyper extensions.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBxqjF-c7jw

google clarence and juji you fucking normalfaggot

Clarence has the personality of a wet sock.

Also the dude tracks his fucking micros and shit. Considering that Olympic lifting is his life it's not surprising he puts up good numbers.

who /strivingforturtleshell/ here

... post body

Clarence just wants to lift heavy weight but every time he squats people surround him and say
>omg! you just squatted my dl
>omg! you're so strong!
>OMG IT'S CLARENCE
leave clarence alone

lmao

clarence doesn't mean to entertain people liek some faggy fitness celeb, he just lifts weights and lets people masturbate to the vids he uploads

youtube.com/watch?v=4QcowEyYA8I
tian taos erectors are amazing, dude has a cameltoe on his back

these

I would say high reps
at least in my experience, if I train to failure and high weights, i get the good old peak muscle mass, but training low weight and a massive number of reps is what fills the voids, giving me a massive pump

Clarence is looking more and more jacked but his lifts are more and more static

really makes you think