What is the best routine that doesn't build legs? I don't want big legs

What is the best routine that doesn't build legs? I don't want big legs.

Don't worry, you'll never have big legs no matter what you do fag

Brosplit without any squats or deadlifts, also no leg day

PP

This

might as well do a brosplit with leg day
not like there gonna get that big training once a week

push/pull without squats and focus on rows instead of deadlifts, add rack pulls if able

Why would you want the johnny bravo build?

You just cut out leg days and all leg work? Like seriously, if your program is good, you probably arent gonna be able to put extra work into your upper body without compromising growth/strength anyway, so why bother. You can substitute leg work with light technique work or with some extra cardio, but thats it.
Not having legs doesnt even look good, you need your body to be developed proportionally.

What I mean is would a 6 day upper body split be better? I.E: Chest, Back, Arms/Shoulders, repeat? Or something like Chest, Back, Shoulders, Arms? If I have 6-7 days a week to work out (I do) I might as well use them, but I don't want big legs. I feel spending an entire day on something I don't even want would just take away from all my other progress anyway.
>Y-You're gay because you want to fit into normal people trousers!!
Please stop. Nobody cares how much you squat or how big your legs are

Also I currently do cardio on all days except legs (PPL currently) for 30-40 minutes. Would it be more beneficial to dedicate a couple days to cardio? Like replace 'leg day' with 'cardio day' and do an hour to an hour and a half of cardio? Or a split like I said with cardio still added on the end??

My goal is literally just to be lean with vanity muscles so I look small/normal in clothes but then impressive without. I get that most people here just want to put up big numbers or be as huge as possible or whatever and that's fine, but my goal is different, and the sticky doesn't really give good advice for someone like me.
>inb4 diet
I already eat at a 500 calorie deficit and healthier than any motherfucker on here.

This

>tfw trap doms

low bar back squat + oats + GOMAD

I've come to regret being a curlbro. I can bench twice what I can deadlift. But if you really want to go down that path just don't do leg days.

I don't think being able to deadlift a lot really matters. Certainly not now when I'm 20 years old. I don't want a thick strong-dad-mode core or legs.

fag

Kinobody Greek god program, or any other Kinobody program

>I can bench twice what I can deadlift

dead for two minutes and fags like op have already forgotten
8 HOUR ARMS CMOOOON

5 scoops, C'MON

You are literally one of the most retarded lifters I have ever stumbled upon. Why split your upper body into six days when you can do a push/pull split? The only way you would benefit from a six day upper body split is if you were on gear, which, also would be dumb. If you are worried about taking away progress by training legs you should learn to manage your time better, like working your upper body twice a week instead of just one. To me you seem like a classic insecure faggot who just wants to impress other people by being able to say that you hit the gym almost every day.

Anyway just skip leg day and do cardio. That should do it.

Texas method
>Volume day
Bench 5x5
Rows 5x5
Lat raises, curls, calf raises, leg raises: AMRAP circuit, 7', no rest
>Light day
OHP 3x5
Weighted chinups 3x5
>Intensity day
Bench 1x5
Rows 1x5

Alternate next week (OHP and chinups on Monday, etc

Another thing you can do is push pull
>Push 1
Bench 1x5
OHP 5x5
Accessories
>Pull 1
Weighted chinups 1x5
Rows 5x5
Accessories
>Push 2 and pull 2
Alternate first two lifts

PPxPPxx

You're the male version of cardio bunnies who start lifting but only use super light weights because they're scared of getting too big

garbage

Trade secret- never be fat
>no 'permanent leg day mode'

Then, just don't squat. Don't do leg presses.
Easy.