When he treats you right, makes enough money to spoil you, and gives you the life you've always wanted

>when he treats you right, makes enough money to spoil you, and gives you the life you've always wanted
>but he's under 6 foot

So you're saying there's a chance?

cant wait to get a manlet retard mod to ban these threads one day since they are causing real damage to guys who browse here

This is why I would never treat a woman "right"

The right way to treat a woman is like absolute shit. If she hasn't told you that you've ruined her, you're doing it wrong.

s.s.source?

Nah nigga I get laid probably fucking your bitch tonight fuccboi lmao

damage control

>>when he treats you right, makes enough money to spoil you, gives you the life you've always wanted and is over 6 foot
>but he doesn't Sips

Before all the manlet memes I never worried about my height all that much, now I can't stop feeling insecure about being 5'9

>notice all the people who are taller than me
>notice all the women that are taller than me
>overhear conversations from women about small guys
>first thing women on tinder/etc text is "height?"

why did you have to ruin everything for me, I used to be more confident

blame your parents

Is this you?

>the irony in this post
fucking kek

>Woman resigns herself to being a realdoll to be used when I need to get off that easy quick nut instead of me jerking off.
>Pretends she's doing it just to keep me from jacking off/to keep me happy
>Actually pschologically gets off on being used in that way and making me happ
>Tries to keep a straight yet semi bored face
>Grip her hips lean up and suck on her nipples in the way that she likes and grind deeply into her
>Her breath catches in her throat, she whisper damnit
>I slam her down onto my dick for the next half hour and hold off on cumming while she claws at me and screams
>I drain my balls in her and lay her onto the side of the bed.
>She tries to get up but she has shakey legs and falls back onto the bed
>I laugh pull her close and kiss her
>We have to go she says starring into my eyes
>They can wait I say back to her. This is more important.

ooga booga

Veeky Forums's manlet shaming is actually very fucking helpful though. The key to "When will they learn?" is that you have to learn to laugh at yourself and ignore what other people think about you. Once you realize that girls are naturally more attracted to taller/bigger men, you can move on to the next step which is accepting your manlethood and dealing with it.

Being a manlet isn't suffering - once you accept and embrace it you can become confident in who you are. Veeky Forums helps you do this by making fun of you and encouraging you to just ignore what random unimportant people think of you.

90% of people posting this stuff are manlets themselves and they slowly increase the height every time because they think tall bois will start to feel like manlets themselves and feel bad. It's quite the convoluted scheme.

Is this a Twilight fanfic

I think it may be from the series Skins.

Obsessing about something you have literally no control over is fucking retarded. Stop it before you become a bitter fuck.

Cannot agree more

Tell that to the people who are manlet shaming.

>The key to "When will they learn?" is that you have to learn to laugh at yourself and ignore what other people think about you.
That's definitely not it.
Rather, that is a simple manlet cope.

>when fit gets baited by some loser

> When he has money to spoil you
> but can't bench 225.

Is this a common weight to be able to bench? Asking for a friend.

>Is this a common weight to be able to bench? Asking for a friend.

I benched 225 for reps when I was 12 years old and training for 72 hours.

>implying this has anything to do with his height
>implying this isn't about her not being able to feel his tiny benis.

I make countless manlet posts and im 5'7 which in the real world makes me short lmao. It's just a bit of fun - too many people on Veeky Forums are angry autists and take it seriously

>tfw 5'11 and just a literal cunt hair away from 6'
>say I'm 6' anyways, 6'1 with muh work boots on

Theres a place in hell for people like me