How has Veeky Forums affected your life?

...if it has at all. Just curious to see how big of an impact lifting has had on some peoples lives. I've always worked out off and on for years but now is the most serious I've ever been with it and im stickin with it. For me, its almost a different lifestyle. Working out 4 days a week, eating tons of protein, more strict diet, taking supplements, resting more, drinking about 192-256 ounces of water a day, I have so much more confidence, feel and look great, get more girls, get more respect, and many more things. What about you guys?

This isn't your personal blog.

Nobody cares.

I care

you're a nobody

origani

thighs holy fuck

yea i get this blogpost stuff but like sometimes people on here wanna do more than post memes and call each other faggots

oh shut your pie hole you negative nelly

>Stricter diet mainly of Protein.
>Milfs always eye-fuck me at the gym, blush when I eye-fuck them back.
>Women my age still ignore me because I'm not rich and don't have my shit together.
>Constantly sore, it's the greatest fucking feeling in the world because I can focus on that pain other than the slow dying of loneliness because I'm a social retard.

Feels pretty good desu.

I'm 40 pounds lighter, my beetus is under control, sex life is spectacular, haven't been depressed for a decade or so, and my overall quality of life is vastly improved.

Never going back.

Lifting has helped me feel more confident, be more effective at work, and given me a health hobby. Veeky Forums helped me realise that SS is a meme and move on to a proper U/L routine

speak for yourself, i care

>origani
now i see why youre such a bitter lil shit

I care

I started out at 230lbs back in 2014. Now days I bounce between 170-175. This last month I've increased my water intake and have been taking my cardio and lifting more seriously. I've noticed some slight changes with how I look but the people at work have been talking to me more and generally have been much nicer and more respectful twords me

wow.. low man

i would lift without Veeky Forums, just here to read bullshit and maybe have a giggle

I was a depressed fat fuck when I began lifting and didn't take care of myself. My hair was shit, my posture was shit, my body was shit, I was complete shit in any way you can imagine.

My best friend, a turbochad, dragged me out of my self-destruction and asked me to come with him to the gym. I began working out, developed my confidence, social skills and stopped being a fat faggot. I will never thank him enough for that.

I came

That's the point, user, you're supposed to move on from STARTING Strength

Chads are truly the best of us

You made it. Good job.

fuck off back to your mothers basement koreaboo

Amen, man, amen.

Thanks m8, now time to finish that cut and try my hand at a good bulk.

Shit, the second one was a reply to

Basically i fuck fatter girls now and i lost my virginity because i fuck the thicc ones instead of chasing the thinn 9s and 10s that the chads get. I've trained my brain to appreciate thiccbrapp and have gotten a bit chubby from gomad myself.

It's increased my confidence because I honestly had no idea so many men were insecure about their height. I've been 6'2" since I was like 18 and it just never occurred to me.

I'm unemployed at the moment. I'm married, so I'm not gonna be picking up sloots. And my wife is on the other side of the planet until I get a job and get her a visa, so she hasn't been able to enjoy the results.

I guess the only real impact it's had on my life is it gives me something to do and a sense of progress while I look for work. And I really enjoy looking in the mirror now, even though I'm not at all aesthetic.