What are some good snacks that aren't too calorie dense? I'm getting hungry brehs

What are some good snacks that aren't too calorie dense? I'm getting hungry brehs

Rice cakes or popcorn.
Obviously the low calorie versions.

Literally any whole plant food item that is green except avocado

Gelatine
Fruit

Are the carbs bad?

Popcorn
Jello
Water with some sliced fruit in it.

Ill come cook for you babby

No bread no sugar
Small meals
Ive gone from 180 to 167

Carrot sticks and celery

>Avoiding carbs

It's like you don't want to get big.

this girl has ugly tits with shirt off

prove it

KNÄCKEBRÖÖÖÖD/Crispbread
and low salt butter (butter is good for you), and any other stuff you want on (topping? I've forgotten wtf the thing you have on bread is called.)

Thank

popped corn

Sauce?

you can't be a man if you're less than 200 lbs

The more legs it has, the more calories per gram. I keep a jar of old crickets by my door. They are crispy when they dry.

Fresh veggies, Eg carrots, celery, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.

If you're a faggot and have to have something to dip them in, get you some unflavored greek yogurt and ranch dip mix.

Uhhhh

Nipple piercings yay or nay?

If yay one or both?

What if I'm doing a hardcore cut so I can have a blank slate to bulk on?

>5'5"
>man

>Yay
Although it kind of depends in my opinion. Some of them look a bit nasty and having both pierced is a wee bit of dull even. Still, its hot as fuck if its done well. Same with tattoos tbqhfäm.

>tfw went to a music festival on a lake
>they had a sauna
>sitting there one night
>this qt redhead punkish swiss girl walks in topless
>a few small tats, right nipple pierced with half of her head shaved
It was hot as fuck. Glad I didn't spill my spaghetti and actually had a conversation with her. Met her again in the sauna the next day, but this time she had her man around. That didn't stop her from going topless again though. He seemed like a good lad too, no homo.
>tfw not sure if that makes me a cuck