What do you eat user?

What do you eat user?

What are your typical meals? What did you have today? What have you eaten in the last week? Please go into as much detail as possible, I want to know what Veeky Forums eats

Your mom's ass

Damn you too

Something manlier than styrofoam.

I just ate some pulled pork.

Now I am having explosive Diarrhea.

Off to blow up the office bathroom. Wish me luck.

I suck the poop right out of her anus.

Trash and snacks because after I lost weight I just care about maintaining 150 and that's it

Breakfast:
600 g baked beans
250 g lentils
Total: 900 kcal, 55g protein
Lunch
Premade pumpkin and sweet potato soup
450 g brown beans
tbsp of PB
Total: 900 kcal, 45 g protein
Dinner:
500 g soy yogurt, sweetened
1/8 kg pasta (measured raw)
1/12 kg soy mince
some marinara sauce
Total: 700 kcal, 50g protein

Total total: 2500 kcal, 150 g protein

Mostly rice, spinach/broccoli, and chicken. Oatmeal and eggs for breakfast though

I just ate some cottage cheese on toast with a sprinkle of brown sugar and cinnamon on top.

Estimated about 45-50g of protein and 600-800 calories from it.

What's the deal with oats?

It never struck me as ideal protein food. It's a lot of carbs/calories and seems fucking fantastic if you need something to survive nuclear winter with, but as lifting food...?

When you are trying to gain weight any extra cals after your protein requirements are gonna be mostly carbs. Carbs are pretty essential to lifting and gaining strength. Plus oats are tastee

That's why carbs.

>The only nutrient that matters is protein, and carbs are bad in any context
>What are vitamins and minerals

first -
100g oats
250ml water
2 tbs chia seeds
30g almonds
1 banana
some unsweeten cacao powder

second -
Smoothie-
1 banana
150 kale
150g broccoli
250ml oat milk

300-500g white potato
250g lentils (cooked)
Some veggies i like that day

third -
255g Kidney beans
2 brazil nuts
200g Rice

Macros are 70/15/15, so a high carb low fat diet.

Man how do you tolerate Brazil nuts, they're disgusting. Even in smoothies I can taste the bitter

wait.. bitter brazil nuts? The only taste i get from them is an "earthy" but the bitterness is very very small. Since they are the best source of selenium, 2 nuts should be done by everyone.

i think they go bitter when they start to turn rancid. yes, nuts can go bad. additionnally, brazil nuts taste like shit even when fresh. so no one buys them and they sit at the store and go rancid.

selenium is for bitches. i just tell my body to make it in-house.

1 nut is 160% my RDA, I don't know where you get your numbers, but tempeh has selenium too and I get most from there
But anyway, yeah, extreme bitterness. Not pleasant either, like strong coffee, but rather like accidentally swallowing shampoo or something. I dunno, I got mine from Lidl. Was I memed, should I go to an organic expensive shop or something?

Some weightlifter or bodybuilder at one time said it was good shit and it became a meme, same with brown rice. Both are perfectly good food but massively overhyped.

RDA is not Always right, it depends on the nut itself. Thats why i eat 2, Just to be safe

I geht the organic ones yes. They Last me about 1 month and i never had Problems with them. They taste Just Like earthy fat