Tfw you dont even workout and look better than 90% of Veeky Forums lmfao

tfw you dont even workout and look better than 90% of Veeky Forums lmfao

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5waimh/shit_on_me_sunday_weekly_physique_critique_thread/de8q3v1/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mirin those hair brushes

If you just got that from sports or whatever then pretty nice
Go lift and look even better

Yeah OP if this is really you, you're doing yourself a serious disservice by not lifting

how gonna lie, you do look better than me

height (no e-stat plz), and weight?

and waist size please

age and nationality ?

eye color and favorite animal?

Delusional twink faggot

Dick length and teeth count?

who is this

You look like a twink which is still attractive to women but you could always look more aesthetic

This

if you actually look like that without lifting you are wasting excellent genetics

good insertions too

Fuck off redditor.

reddit.com/r/bodybuilding/comments/5waimh/shit_on_me_sunday_weekly_physique_critique_thread/de8q3v1/?context=3

This guy's been posting on fitness related subs for years, and has mentioned that he does lift.

Good job stealing some random guys photo and making a shitty bait thread though.

you look like the boys I fuck in the ass on craigslist

congrats I guess

ASL?

>Shit on Me Sunday
Redditors are a masochistic lot

They're brave unlike you drumpfy 4chin cowards

src pls

Thats true, but thats also not anything to boast about, OP. You are bragging about looking better than people who do not work out.

From what I can see it's not that different to anyone asking for advice on their body.

Read the thread, it's not OP, and the guy has been lifting for at least a year and a half to two years as of the taking of this photo.

i'm betting you're a manlet

how tall are you