Do you microwave your food? There seems to be a lot of research linking it to cancer... Also

Do you microwave your food? There seems to be a lot of research linking it to cancer... Also

>"Enzymes are denatured by the process of radiation, meaning you get a fraction of the nutrients you would get otherwise."

Nah, closest thing I have to a microwave is a small convection oven. Shit's GOAT.

This picture makes me angry for some reason.

Yes I do, just avoid nuking plastics with your food.

I microwave veggies, am i gonna die soon?

FPBP

thats retarded, user

kill yourself unironically

I microwave my balls, hoping those researches are true

Enzymes are denatured by heat.

A convection oven heats with infra red RADIATION.

It is all shit on the EM spectrum.

There is literally nothing wrong with microwaves you tinfoil hat fucker.

>It is all shit on the EM spectrum.
Huh. Good to know. Since all electromagnetic radiation is the same, I guess some X-ray exposure is completely harmless too. And gamma rays, those surely can't do any harm either.

don't do that it gives you mutant babies

I would unironically eat food cooked with x-rays

Enzymes =/= nutrients

Not true, a convection oven warms by circulating hot air

I ate your moms pussy after a Pap smear

>"Enzymes are denatured by the process of radiation, meaning you get a fraction of the nutrients you would get otherwise."
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read. Proteins have to be denatured to be digested.

Ultraviolet light and above produces free radicals, which are bad shit

>Enzymes are denatured by the process of radiation
guess what also does that?
hint: it's heat, you fucking kindergarten dropout

>free radicals
Kys

??

I microwave everything

Going for those xmen gains

Microwaves are just a type of light/electromagnetic radiation, and it is one of the weakest ranges of the electromagnetic spectrum. Infrared radiation is significantly more powerful than microwave radiation, and not only is the vast majority of your own body heat radiated as infrared radiation, the total amount of energy your body radiates as heat is also significantly higher than the amount of energy that any consumer microwave produces.

So if that food is going inside of you anyways, there is literally nothing that a microwave will do to that food that won't happen to it ten times over anyways when you eat it.

Should I microwave my shake?

Sounds like you might kys by promoting free radicals?

Radiation adds flavor

>Enzymes are denatured by the process of radiation
This is what cooking is you imbecile

I worked at an asian restaurant and they made me nuke the shrimp in water for a minute. I tried it, can confirm it's not even a tenth of the food it once was