How long do I have to keep working out before girls start to fantasize about having me eat them out?

How long do I have to keep working out before girls start to fantasize about having me eat them out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nH38_1WXj1w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh hi ano-BRRRRRRRRRRAPAPAPAPAPARRRRRRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP...oh sorry I have some indigesti-PSHHHHHHHHHH-SPLURT-SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... oh my god user are you ok-BRAPPPPPPP....

this meme always makes me laugh

because ur an autistic loser who denies his sexuality

...is that a dude

nah im pretty sure its a girl senpai

Lol

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Probably never if you're not making facial aesthetics gains

How do I make facial aesthetic gains?

Honestly does it matter at that point

>see pic of well sculpted butt
>immediately know it is 99% chance of being a guy
>open it anyway and watch it loop 4x still

I didn't want to be this way

I'm not an expert but i think this is a vagina
lild0ll.tumblr.com

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

You don't

>get hornier after thinking it's a trap
What have you done Veeky Forums

That's a mang
Delicious ass tho desu

This shit is killing me. I see a hot girl, my dick feels a little tingly, I see a hot trap, my dick explodes into oblivion.

might be.

its the hands that make me skeptical.

>implying it matters

who fucking cares

theeeere it is

I hate you guys, now i'm getting some weird brap fetish going on

youtu.be/nH38_1WXj1w

It's the best fetish, because it's the cleanest you can get without stepping over to the dirty side. You're on the fine line of paralleling dangers.

Gotta live a little man.

>it's the best fetish
>it's not half to two-thirds exposed clavicles

Those are the perfect panties