If you can't OHP 185lbs over your head can you really call yourself a man?

If you can't OHP 185lbs over your head can you really call yourself a man?

i call myself steve

but I'm a girl

i can push press it, does that count?

Does anyone here actually lift?

no

I'm at 1.5pl8 (175) and haven't seen anyone pressing more, can bench 3pl8 for reference. 185 is really good, if you take that as a minimum you are disqualifying 99.9% of men

I guess that's a good standard for fatties

Wouldn't 1.5pl8 be 185?

80 kg is 176 in burger units i think. 185 is ~85 kg

Do you actually think you need to be fat to press 185lbs?

No, but for a non fat person(185 pounds or less in most cases) that would be you bodyweight or more. Which would be advanced tier.

gotta say that shorter people tend to have an easier time pressing though, atleast if their proportions are following the trend. 185 is no joke, the bench equivalent is easily in the low 300s

That;s funny you say that because my bench is no where near low 300s but my OHP is 185, I don't really train bench though so idk.

>I don't really train bench though so idk
whoa that was really hard to tell, the equivalent obviously goes for someone that trains bench as much as he trains his press. Of course someone that focuses on press will bench less while pressing 185 while a benchbro that only benches will press less than 185 while putting up low 300s. Atleast going by some ratios I observed at the gym

Girl (male) or girl (female) though?
In any case L O N D O N

This is like asking /g/ if they use linux, or /v/ if they play videogames, or Veeky Forums if they play warhammer.

Boy (female)

Considering all the retarded questions that gets asked here, it's a legitimate question to ask.
And we all know /v/ doesn't play videogames

I think I could probably do somewhere between 130-150lbs.

t. been lifting for 3 months

>could probably do between 130-150 lbs

Anytime someone says this, I subtract 25% from the lowest number and assume that's your actual working weight

>people don't rep their 1rm max
You don't say

satanic trips of trap

being a man is about more than strength. It's also about flexibility and speed

I wasn't pressing for a while and benching every other workout. The day I got 275 bench was the day I pressed for the first time in months and hit 195.

I lost almost 20 pounds from 210 and still hit 195. Now I'm 175 and pretty confident I can do 185.

This isn't a brag considering I can barely fucking rep 225 for bench now. Someone explain why my bench is so garbage.

Here's me being barely able to see doing 185 at 195ish (did 195 that day, went in house to grab helmet after).

HSPU > OHP

Did you just hit a 185lb OHP PR?

Hey, Steve!

no, nobody here has ever lifted, Veeky Forums been Veeky Forums's secret haunt for checking out hot doods since it's inception