Ask someone whos been eating one of these everyday for 6 months anything

ask someone whos been eating one of these everyday for 6 months anything

Did you die?

Can you prove it?

OP, I ate these on keto and still do. Lost bodyfat too.

How's colon cancer working out for you?

Medium rare?

kind of, i can post the layers of crud from my baking tray since i never wash it.
no
im young so im probably safe
on dat dere £1/kg

good life. everyday is bacon day

I've got plenty of probiotics and heavy metal detox solutions to prevent that from happening. I also don't eat sugar and milk.

Your move you vegan bitchboy.

But its the oxidation that causes fat... not sugar or milk

Get some prebiotics, probiotics hardly do shit. They also help reverse a lot of the negative effects if sugar

Same OP. Well not every day, but most days. I've lost a ton of weight by cutting carbs out and my blood work has never been better. I thought I was supposed to die of a heart attack or something by now?

>But its the oxidation that causes fat... not sugar or milk
I meant colon cancer and heart disease

Heart disease develops over decades. Replace it with 2 cups of red lentils and peanut butter and watch your bad cholesterol take a nose dive

Clean your fucking baking tray

Clean up as you cook and before you eat what you cooked. Everything stays 1000x cleaner and your kitchen isn't a mess if you follow this advice.

And remind yourself that only animals don't clean up after themselves.

My LDLs and triglycerides are already incredibly low and lentils taste like ass so no thanks. but thanks for the advice sweetie.

Sorted!

Can you give the exact number? "Average" and healthy cholesterol are ridiculously far apart

>cooking bacon

what else do you do with fucking bacon.

Why are you pretending to be me?

LDL: 85
Triglycerides: 63
HDL: 53

Go to a butchers senpai, this is like the lowest grade bacon possible

Optimal levels of ldl are in the 50-70 mg/dl range, your levels aren't too bad though, i'd be interested to see what they were like before

Clean your fucking kitchen user.

It's £1/kg that's why

>£1/kg
where frum?

>implying this isnt just a bait post to get meme comments about how disgusting his kitchen is

But yeah I wouldnt eat anything being cooked in their user. Theres some shit in the air for sure.