Veeky Forums alcohol thread

Is vodka basically the only low calorie alcohol you can drink while dieting?

Have you considered not drinking? Genuinely not being a dick but thats really the best option.

Too bad it's shit without mixing it with cola.

Dieting? M8

>not drinking

wish I had some pot instead, better for gains

>not drinking

higher the proof the better it is. something like everclear would be ideal if you can get it

>everclear

you trying to die, m8?

Name one (1) benefit of alcohol

I would trust scotch more than vodka, it at least has strict regulations what can be put in it

Red wine.

It's fun.

Generally speaking, clear liquors are the lowest in calories. Pure agave silver tequila is a pretty common choice for alcohol on a cut

this:
lmao faggit, stay rekt

It can be an interesting hobby to meet other people through

Literally the only thing I think it's good for.

its the same stuff, just without all the carbs. if you cant trust yourself to moderate yourself add a bunch of water

friendlet detected

how many of you smoke pot?
have you ever tried making edibles/tinctures/cannabis oil?
i hate smoking and i am considering making a batch of cannabis oil because i like the effect more than alcochol. share your experiences and opinions please

all of the below applies to a light buzz, not being hammered
(1) fun
(2) makes me able to socialize with strangers
(3) makes me have much more interesting and enganged conversations with my friends
(4) makes me more sexually aggressive and last longer
(5) makes me a lot funnier
(6) makes me able to tap into my emotions

I'm an athlete so I limit drinking to once every 4 weeks but god damn do I fucking love alcohol. No other drug can compete and I've tried about all of them.

You have to leave your friends behind if you want to truly ascend into godhood

So you're basically saying you have to use alcohol because either social pressure or insecurity? Pretty sad desu

OR just don't be an autistic insecure faggot

You've never been invited out have you user

Yes, I do get invited to parties regularly, all my friends know I don't drink and it has never been a problem

consider getting a fairly cheap vaporizer. even the shitty orb ones give a way nicer high than any other method in my opinion.

eating weed is way more intense and alot of people don't like it. I'm a NEET though, so i love taking 2 weed tootsie rolls and getting absolutely floored.

gets you drunk

easy sex with girls

Literally the human embodiment of 'you must be fun at parties'

Get a load of this autist lmao

Gin and Sparkling water

>once ever four weeks

Shit. I drink almost daily

That's alcoholism, user. Get help.

Where the fuck do you think you are?

you can mix it with light coke or coke zero

edibles are amazing. Just be careful because if it's too strong you'll fucking pass out lol (but I love it)

fuck off

Ethanol (Alcohol) goes into your liver. There, it's converted to sugar.

Alcohol is sugar water to your body. Doesn't matter what type, artificial flavoring, or where it comes from.

That's why it kills gains.

Maybe you're from one of the weird places in the world where they call any form of soda "cola" but mixing coke and vodka is pretty retarded. Vodka makes a lot of great mixed drinks, vodka and coke is not one of them.

All liquors + certain high % alcohol wines are the best bet. Drink in moderation. Don't use mixers, and if you must choose a diet/calorie free option. Even a shot of vodka has ~100 calories.

This . Coka and vodka is fucking putrid

helps my blood pressure