Another Friday night

>another Friday night
>alone in my room again
>>"just go out"
where do i even go "out", without any friends, without an invitation, etc.? how many other people actually go out by themselves?

>tfw no social skills
>tfw ugly manlet
I'm just sitting in my room tonight, reading a book and browsing Veeky Forums. what else can i realistically do?

pic related, qt girls are going out, having fun, and meeting and fucking guys who aren't me, and I'm indoors with Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI
limerence.net/limerence-faq/limerence-fast-track-cure.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RdEVXWXbU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this thread sucks

100% chance you're a NEET or 100% autistic, because as soon as you have co-workers or classmates it's really easy to make friends and go out with them.

PPIIIICCKCKCKKLLEEE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKKKKK!!!XDDDD

This sounds like it belongs in Go to the gym you fucking faggot.

>what else can i realistically do?

Meet people online?

Play some MMO, talk to a girl then meet up in real life and bang and have introverted loser kids?

Start an online company, expand the business, hire people, get an office, meet people at work, bang a chick?

Get a job. meet people at work, talk to them, make friends, bang a chick?

Online date, bang a chick?

Start a youtube channel, get mild success, go to vidcon, bang a chick?

Kill yourself, bang no chicks infinitely?

Guys, I'm Not even ugly. I'm 6'4, i Look manly and have a strong jaw. I Just somehow drifted away from everyone i know.

How can i fix this?

>because as soon as you have co-workers or classmates it's really easy to make friends and go out with them

You're so fucking disconnected from reality it's not even funny

I have a few friends we go out with from time to time but they weren't easy to get, and if it wasn't for a common friend who introduced me to them I would probably be a friendless husk 4 years into my degree.

I just moved 1200 miles across the country after graduating for my job and I knew nobody here. The youngest person in my office other than me is 37 so no help there. I've "just been going out" alone for the past three weekends and it's not hard to hold a conversation at around .06-.10 bac with all kinds of randoms, even as a sperg. Last weekend I made friends with my uber driver on the way home from the bar and tonight we're getting beers after work for the third time and he's bringing some friends.

Going out alone while knowing nobody can sometimes be lame, but unless you get out of your damn apartment, literally nothing will ever change. You never know what chances you might run into if you just get off your computer.

Look at what tiny trip did. He's shorter than you and won life with a great body.

Learn Russian with me

>Go to the gym
i already did

i have co-workers, but as i wrote before, i have no social skills

>have no social skills

buy 20 cats and get really into anime.

Practice social skills you retard

>hey female co worker wanna go watch a new movie?
>hey male co worker wanna grab some drinks this weekend and gather your group of friends?
>Hey co workers what's going on this weekend?

Not that hard.

>"H...hey C..c..coworker...I was um...on the weeke...I mean. haha let me start over ... What are you up to this weekend end haha?"

>"I'm busy."

>"haha too bad...anyways I better be goin.. going now I have work to.....see ya!"

errytime guys

i do the last one if i see someone i know. but none of my co-workers would agree to the first two

bump

Jesus christ

Are you me? id say im good looking and have a far above average body but i have literally no friends

if i were to go out to a club id just be sitting around bored and having guys come up to me and say "wow you're jacked"

currently just swiping on tinder and getting matches but its pointless since im too autistic to even meet them in person

why do I see these kind of shitty threads so much in Veeky Forums?

Are you the guy that regularly posts depressing things from London? Which club is this, xoyo?

/robot

autists

i am not

it's a club near my city. I'd go if it didn't have long lines and i thought i, an ugly guy alone, stood a chance of getting in

pic related

nofap

Adjust your expectations. Why does your current situation sadden you? I'm in a similar situation
and don't feel sad at all.

because i have no friends and I feel like I'm wasting my life by not experiencing anything

I don't have any friends and I'm ok with it. It's just a part of who I am. What's holding you back? Have you been like this from a young age?

a-atleast the gym isn't usually as packed on fridays :(

Stop smoking pot.

I took a job in a foreign country where I barely spoke the language, and knew nobody.

Going out by myself was hard at first, but I realized soon that the only person who really cared that I was at the bar by myself, was me.

Met a girl, who at first thought I was a creep being by myaelf, but warmed up when I told her eventually I just moved here. Then I was cool as fuck to her and all her friends. In fact these friends are the best friends I've ever had, better than all of my high school / college friends.

Just remember the old adage:. If you can't be by yourself then you're no good company for anyone else.

>normie has no problems socializing
That's a cute story and all, but you have to realize that some of us are socially fucked up, not even necessarily on the spectrum.

>Play some MMO
Now that's the worst advice ever, mate.

Okay fit, going out for drinks on the town alone. Yay or nay?

Note, it's a small town, Japanese and I'm not Japanese.

How old are you?

POOP POOP POOP POOPY

>last Friday night
>First weekend of the school year
>Decide to go out and try to be social instead of browsing Veeky Forums
>Walk around the party apartments for an hour and find nothing

Security is too tight nowadays, all the good parties are limited to close friends

The best parties I ever went to were like 20 people and we all knew each other. now that I know no one it's impossible to find something social to do on the weekends. Making good friends takes years, ive never just met someone that invited me to a party within a month of knowing them

I've been like this from a young age

life isn't what i expected it to be, always being friendless and alone

jesus am i the only one who finds it easy to score pussy in an unfamiliar place?

Yes
Explain your ways to a uni student currently alone in his dorm.

Yeah, why don't you tell us how you do it if you're so great

height
face
frame

emphasis on face

i get on tinder and swipe right a million times

its a numbers game bros. for sure what you cant do is be a huge pussy. i look ok but people here would call me out of shape, ugly, poor, etc. yet i have no problem porking hot girls.

im just under 6 foot nothing crazy. not super fit but nice broad shoulders basically i look fit in a shirt but pretty flabby underneath. my face is pretty good pretty eyes good jaw nice teeth. but i dont have great skin and i look like a gay retard with a numale bleach blonde miley cyrus hair cut

my dick is below average too and ive never had complaints. fucked nearly 50 women.

basically if you are letting anything stop you from being truly confident and comfortable with yourself women will see right through you.

oh also im poor as shit and a neet but im an artist so girls think im "different"

currently banging a high powered lawyers wife behind his back rofl

>mfw almost every attempt I've ever done ends like this
>mfw one said yes once
>mfw she ghosted me after

I think I'm gonna stick to hookers, I can pay them to ignore my social retardation

Spot on. The biggest critic you're going to have of trying to be social alone is yourself. I just got back from the bar I went to alone, and even though I didn't really "make any friends" I still had a fairly decent time because I just stopped giving a shit about whether or not it was awkward to be there alone.

Just make conversation with people and try having fun, the rest will fall into place.

bump

tonight's basically over, even though it's "only" 10 and some are just starting to go out now

what can i do tomorrow differently?

>people are in groups with their friends
>sometimes just a group of 2 girls, but mostly mixed groups of 3+ people
>rarely someone by themselves
how exactly do i make conversation with them?

based

If you're reasonably built, take some self defence lessons and then go apply for a job as a bouncer.

The irony will be that someone will pay you to go alone to a bar or club and stand there alone. The good thing is you will have to learn how to smile, put on an air of reasonable confidence, how to greet people, and make small talk.

It was pretty hard for me but I was fucking hopeless at social interaction and looked mad all the time but I've slowly picked things from careful overhearing and observation to go from stiff repeated communication to surviving a casual chat with random people. I still come up with better things I could have said a few seconds after the conversation etc but my skills have definitely improved.

It probably also somewhat helps that people only realistically expect certain conversations from bouncers so you can fall back on being seemingly professional and detached or even just pretend you're trying to hear something on the radio kek

But yes this is definitely a job where you can learn some social skills and how to pretend to be a more gregarious person

i have a job and I'm a manlet. i dont think that job is for me

>manlet

Some bouncers are 5'10 5'11 maybe? They are fit and project confidence though.

If you can't learn social skills from your current job then rip, although maybe there exists the potential to at least observe how others interact e.g. usual greetings, body language, commonly used terms or phrases, casual subjects commented on etc.

this helped me a lot hope it helps all of you too
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI
It's called how to hold a conversation like a man

Dude like just talk to people idk

>show up at the bar literally right after a 12 hour shift, clothes caked in mud, face dirty, still have knee high water boots on
>get hit on all night for some reason

You're probably a manlet OP. Grow some more. 6'5" here.

Force your brain to produce more serotonin

should i be ashamed of myself if i constantly avoid hanging out and being social in general?

i just don't want to have fun then have the whole thing blow up in my face when people find out i'm a neet, otherwise i'm not an autist at all

Then work on it. You make fun of fat people for 'muh genetics.' This is the same shit.

You seriously have no friends? Shit bro. I actually feel bad for you. How do you not have any friends?

Yeah. Fuck, you can make new friends almost by accident. How a nigga can have no friends without seriously attempting to be alone?

>work with tons of popular frat type guys
talk to them regularly
>find out they all talk shit about me to the hot waitresses about how I'm "awkward" and "weird"
what did I do wrong... I just wanted to be nice

if you're interested in meeting some potential bros, play pickup bball at the park/gym and you can meet people there

brehj do you really want to be friends with frat stars? do you really care what they think? be yourself, and find those who respect that

I'm going to fucking help you out and don't say
>lel reddit
Because it's the best place for you to start.

Here are the steps:
>go to your city's subreddit
>Look for intramural sports or group activities that interest you posted
>contact users doing said thing
>do things with them
HOLY SHIT YOU HAVE FRIENDS YOUR OWN AGE
>using Veeky Forums
You must be at least part weeb
>find convention in your town or the nearest large city
>save up some money and go
>meet people there and maybe get invited to a party
HOLY SHIT MORE FRIENDS

If all else fails, if you live in a legit big city, your city should have intramural sports clubs. Join one.
>play flag football
>go to happy hour with team
>text in group chat with team
>don't be a weird fuck
HOLY SHIT MORE FRIENDS!

It's almost like all you have to do is reach out. Once you have friends, yall faggots can go clubbing, bar hopping, or to each other's gay fucking weddings.

Enjoy your new friends, user.

Well ARE you awkward and weird?

PICKLEEE RIIICKEERS IN THE HOOUUSEE TONIGHT H11AHA

>go to bar
>one or two friend groups,4 out of 10 people they are
>3 others seem to be loners like me
>3 others seem to talk with barmen and with one another but seem kinda skipping and dynamic
>some people approach you and try to talk to you
>others just relax
>others skip their friend group and go dance with random sloots

The bar ecosystem seems to be quite diverse. And there seems to be room for pretty much all types of people as long as you arent completely horrible (though those people also go there). The only problem with me is that I fucking hate alcohol and also hate pop music.

I thought that my solution would be to get a car and to get to further away, and more rare festivals, but for that you need a better job still. Which I am also working on. But its not that horrible as you believe op. Go to a bar, or disco that is sufficiently popular and this is the crap that you will witness most of the time. The ratio may vary of these groups of people in certain places though. Some bars that I have seen, seem like a more close nit community than others where people appreciate the artists, even know one another. Without an interest in the specifics there one can muster little social desire to mingle with them.

But again, most of these places dont seem horrible at all for loners. They even seem like perfect occasions for loners. Bars, discos and other places are places that are specialized for socializing, FOR PRETTY MUCH ALL.

Having said that, even though I want to fuck sloots, I chose meditation on a friday night instead, 2 hour long sessions to get rid of the desire of fucking too many sloots. Self actualization and spiritual transcendence seem like a cooler thing than these somewhat friendly, but hollow people in bars.

>IM NOT AUTISTIC YOU'RE JUST DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Sure buddy, and you're on Veeky Forums crying to a bunch of other losers about being a loser. I'm sure you have reality in check. Fucking retard.

I'll check it out because I'm hopeless most of the time

...by ingesting good doses of MDMA

Don't forget to OHP lmao1jap

>have about 10 friends at highschool
>all of them are also autistic and never go out so I never get a chance to go out either
>switch highschools
>make about 10 friends
>same story
>move to a different city for college
>so far Ive made about 5 friends
>its the same story

god fucking damn it, do I gravitate towards autists or do they gravitate towards me?

I have no problems making friends but they are always stereotypical Veeky Forums users who never go out and do shit on the weekends so I dont get to either, I just sit at home on the internet like some faggot

Actually a guy alone stands a pretty good chance if you go early enough and dress appropriately.

It's large groups of men with no women that get bounced.

same here

feel like i'm back at square 1, sitting alone at home

Depends on what your interests are and what you're looking to achieve from going out.

If you just go to generic clubs/bars that play top40/rnb/reggaeton/EDM, people just go there in groups for the sole purpose of getting drunk and meeting the opposite sex. Useless to go solo unless you're 9/10+ and alpha.

If you're into a more underground scene and genuinely enjoy the music you can go solo, meet other people who're there for the music and make friends. Techno is a good example for this if you're in Europe or Detroit.
Also it helps if you take some MDMA

>Useless to go solo unless you're 9/10+ and alpha.

really depends on where you go, but dressing nicely enough and being a 7/10 is usually good enough already. Didnt see actual alphas there most of the time, most of the time it is as you expect. Fat wageslave slobs. From both sexes.

I have autism and I tried to make friends once and 3 times in a row I had some gay dude pretend to be my friend so he could try and fuck me

Start smoking pot.

ah i used to be you. im 29 now heres some advice, you are not a white woman and you are not chad. you cannot enjoy the benefits that western society offered our people decades ago. disregard everything but diet and exercise, and accumulate wealth to fuck outta that cancerous dead place you live. anywhere you go you will be immediately more exotic and thus desirable, opening opportunities into social circles you would never have had back "home"

daily reminder that defeatist attitudes surrounding this, while they even be of our own. Are not realistic. Most of you who lift even a little bit already are going to be better than the average, fat, wageslavy slob. The people in bars are not always hyper social, there are many loners and losers in there who are even worse off than you. The bars are also meant to be places to socialize for strangers.

Sure, the women may carry various strains of herpes and std's, but you may get lucky and find a cleanish one lol. Also contrary to popular opinion, even if you were isolated here on the internet for your prime age...social skills never really develop beyond the age of a 12 year old in most people. The same feelings and instincts just keep on switching aspects, only with more ability to remember and explain things perhaps and with some error correction. But basically, if you watch some dumbass comedian on the jewtube and laugh at him, your social skills are most likely already average.

>techno listener unironically thinks that techno is somehow less dumb than normietrance and people listen to it, not just get high and feel good all night
I'm telling ya, techno goers are one of the most delusional groups there are.
I like techno, but it's in meaningful way different from normie club music

>be me slightly above average looking guy
>ultra awkward in social situations when it comes to dealing with colleagues and random people (super selfaware)
>when I go out to clubs I can get any girl I want and am an extraverted god
>go on a follow up date and become selfaware and needy as fuck
>been on many dates after I hooked up with the girl and this happened
>they never follow up on a date
>repeat

making out with hot girls aint worth shit if you cant get them into your fucking bed

>been on a dryspell for months now

my life

limerence.net/limerence-faq/limerence-fast-track-cure.html

>Parental Rescue Fantasy (PRF).

Could you have this? I think I used to have it but I got over it kinda.

pick... easy on the rickles...

I think I do. Thanks for the article this helps

Additionally, one can perhaps listen to this as the desire for unconditional love, may be a core thing that is missing with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RdEVXWXbU

But one has to understand that its all just inside of us, as reality is empty and meaningless so too one can find calm and peace from within one self, even without external factors. (how else do you think those super chads get to slay women even if they have setbacks?) One can make it a feedbackless mental system. Thats the ideal more or less. Because if you dont, then this cycle will keep on repeating.

I screenshotted thisfor further investigation, hopefully I can solve it

Not every person is similar of course so one has to try to keep on exploring your actual core problems. You may have a different aspect of this problem still. Its hard to tell. I found this route first through sleeplessness. Some user gave me a book called "David D. Burns - Feeling Good- The New Mood Therapy"

While it wasnt entirely accurate for my own problems it did give me a more accurate perspeption of how my brain operates and expanded upon my eery feeling that perception can change feelings, mental words can change everything and that it doesnt really matter that much what happens to you in life, and you could nearly always attain a somewhat happy mood.

It lead me down to realize that I had a crush on a QT grill. But some of the symptoms were so severe that I tried to look back at my history with females and then I understood that the PRF may play a role. I already was 50% through this through other means and was stable, but this little nack was still pestering me in my mind.

So now I am trying to eliminate whatever remains of my past and make myself wholesome. The worst part of it yet is the fact that it seems more and more likely that my crush on a girl wasnt just only PRF, part of it was kinda real love. But meditation has the added benefit of super nihilism. Which means that the emptiness of the universe can even crush actual love!

Her arms are bigger than his kek

the club is overrated, bigly. pick up a team sport.

What helped me was going to board game meetups and making sure I play games with some girls. Have ended up smoking weed with a girl a few times afterwards, not succ yet tho

>you like to feel like you are good at social interactions
>don't interact with people with better social skills than you
>befriend cyborgs or robots so you look good compared to them
>never really do anything where you would need to look good with these people
cycle caused by insecurity of being socially inept

you sound like a shitty person. make yourself more pleasant to be around and people will gravitate towards you

i have no social skills to make friends

i have a soft voice, I'm not interesting and not attractive

I'm not good at it though

i live in a large city, the only posts on the subreddit are for pictures of the city, and complaints about transportation.

>conventions
there are no weeb conventions coming up in the next 6 months near me

>intramurals
I'm not good at any sports. was considering dodgeball because it sounds easy, flag football might be cool too. but i dont think i can catch a ball or run fast

but i think I'll be picked last and benched if i did try to join them

I've looked at pictures of board game meetups, very few girls if any. but it is something I'll look into again

Go somewhere where lifting or sports are done in groups. You either make friends with men like you and can go out with them or you even meet girls. Any form of combat sports might be good. At Krav Maga you even train against girls.

You are a fit guy, go hang out with other fit guys. At least a bit.

Look up "RSD Inner Circle (your city name here)" and talk with those guys. It's basically a bunch of dudes just like you, they are alone and are looking for people to hang out with and meet new people with.

Also, and I know this might sound fucking insane at first, but you can totally go out to the clubbing area at night and just chat up random people pretending that you are waiting for your friends. Just ask someone for a lighter and then ask where they are from, be friendly and make it clear that you are just waiting for some friends and are there to chat, most people will gladly hang out with you for a bit.

what large city user

>wanting virgin beta friends
Ew

at least you have lots of nice ass pics OP.