Still got another week at home before uni starts

>still got another week at home before uni starts
>mum is leaving for the weekend
>asks me what my plans are
>"you know, just hang out. Might go out"
>she laughs and says "ha user, you'll just go to the gym and play video games like usually ha. Other people might have to worry about their 22 year olds throwing partys qhen theyre gone. Guess im just 'lucky' haha"
>mfw nuked from orbit by mum

Thanks fit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzGOdx6Wr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's what you get for lying to your mom

Lmao you cuck how do you just let a fucking thot talk to you like that?

If i were you, i would start only walking naked with a boner at home, you gotta be a man nigga

It wasnt a lie i was just being hopeful

I just told her im not taking anymore of her shit. She just laughed.

your mum sounds cute bro
got any pics?

Where is she leaving for the weekend? She's off to suck some dick all weekend prolly

She's not cute. No pics.

this is why guys have trouble relating to girls. girls literally say whatever shit pops into their head. guys freak out and think the girl is insulting them. fucked up but true. i hate bs feminism terms like "male fragility" or whatever but im starting to learn why they exist

She is. Visiting her boyfriend in london

>you're so nice and such a good son, user!

It only hurts because it's true. Been there, OP.

>Literally LONDON

>making me a simple postworkout tuna salad in the afternoon in the kitchen
>sister comes in looking for some whatever snacks
>she's kind of in my way so I ask her to grab the olive oil for me
>"here you go user"
>"not that one, the extra virgin olive oil, it's right next to it"
>"oh ofcourse user wants the extra V I R G I N olive oil haha"
>I just completely freeze and don't know what to respond, blurt out an almost completely silent "y-yeah right h-heh"
>her smile quickly turns to an awkward realisation face and hands over the olive oil without making eye contact at all and passes right by me
>I pour too much of it fast and go in my room to eat it while staring blankly at nothing

>22
just move the fuck off and stop being a whiny little bitch

you should fuck her

Rape her user. Cant have this info getting out to the public

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzGOdx6Wr0

is your sister your age? stop being an autist and she can probably hook you up with one of her friends. i swear 4channers and fucking redditors and shit are getting thrown pussy 24/7 but they ignore it. then they bitch about it on the internet and post memes about how they can't get laid

How old are both of you?

Prove her wrong.

girls can say whatever they want because their yammering will be interpreted as 'oh she's just a ballbuster', 'she's so quirky!', ect because the bum and milkies demand it.

this desu I'm jealous of you user. I always wanted a sister who's friends I can fuck.
If shes younger you can fuck her friends when they turn 18.

She's six years younger than me, I'm 23. Highly doubt that because that means I would have go out along with my sister, which she would never ever agree to, especially at her age. Her friends never come here if that's what you mean.

would she be happier if she had to worry whether or not you snorted coke at some of those parties that she mentioned? Great mom
You should just keep working out at the gym. Or do whatever you want. Don't listen to her

>left my protein shake in the kitchen
>mom saw it
>now keeps bugging me about it
>saying my muscles will "fall off" when I stop "taking protein"

She's kind of right user

Fuck some sloots user, you've got this!

this

>male fragility

Jfc anons, can't you take a joke. If you can't bant with your own family how tf do you even want to be socially successful

Throw a party that destroys the whole fucking house. Lets see if the cunt laughs then

Put an ad offering free beer or whatever if you have no friends

>shaming men for being affected by shaming

how deep does the rabbit hole go

take it as a wake up call, sort out your social life

My sister has never shamed me for being a kissless virgin.

I'm 29, shes 26 and married.

How does one do that?

Interact with people, go to clubs or group socials, anything, it doesn't matter how bad you are at first, the more you do it the more you'll naturally figure out what works and what doesn't.

It could be quite rough for a while but on the other hand it might not.

But for the love of god user get out of your comfort zone, don't settle for fitting into the the lowest social demographic and staying there, constantly try to improve yourself and interact with people who you consider better than you, that way they'll push yout to improve.

(Don't aim too high though, you gotta work your way up slowly)

Why don't you just get a gf?

sort yourself out

Any videos?

>go to clubs
Clubs are way too loud and chaotic to be able to "interact" with anyone, certainly not the best option for someone with zero experience. Can't imagine someone developing a social life from start by going to clubs alone.

>group socials
I don't know what does this even mean.

her black boyfriend in london

She is gonna be taking 10 inches of black dick all weekend then lmao

This OP. You have a chance you turn your life around and redeem yourself. While your slut mom is getting dicked in London, you can throw a huge party, have the time of your life, make your first step in the direction of becoming a Chad and show that whore to be careful what she wishes for. Godspeed

Atleast you guys have someone in your life at all

I've met plenty of people at clubs lol it's way easier than, say, a nice quiet bar because the conversation has to be kept simple on account of the insanely loud music. It's like socializing for babys. Plus you can get drunk and mindlessly hit on sloots. It's a win win.

Ask /b/. They'll take you DEEP down it breh

tell her, this is why dad left, cunt.

Think 'Project X', but more like Project 'XXX'

If you lived in my south american shithole I'd give you a hug user.