Veeky Forums I just started lifting 3 months ago but today I visited Urijah Fabers new gym

Veeky Forums I just started lifting 3 months ago but today I visited Urijah Fabers new gym

Shit is nuts, but they dont seem to have too many weights. It's mostly crossfit shit from what I can tell, but everyone there is pretty giant.

Should I sign up?
It's expensive (100-180 a month) but it has a ton of classes

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/natashaughey_/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>visited Urijah Fabers new gym
>but everyone there is pretty giant
that cant be right

why wouldn't they be?
it's probably the most famous gym in the area and only the people really serious about fitness would go there(and pay the ridiculous cost)

>not too many weights
>crossfit shit
>tons of classes

Why the fuck would you need to take classes?

If you want to do it, but I'm paying $90 a month for my gym because I have no other choice. If I found a cheaper option I'd be doing it.

>Urijah Fabers

>pretty giant
>Fabers is 5' 6" in sneakers
>btfo

Fair point

but the trainers were huge, there was some girl there that looked like a slightly smaller brock lesnar

I'm also thinking of joining for the fighting classes.

Do you have to pay extra for the classes?

Kind of

Gym is split in two as far as I can tell

1st part is sparring and rolling

2nd is fitness

there 170 for both or 99 for a single one
they both have different classes in each, and you get unlimited class for whatever you sign up as

sauce on second to right?

google image search works

it gave me a different girl's instagram, didnt really help

which has the photo. which has her friend tagged
instagram.com/natashaughey_/

>instagram.com/natashaughey_/
thx

natasha aughey
She goes through fazes of being really fucking hot and then getting lean (which for some girls isn't an issue, but imo she doesn't pull off the vascularity that well)

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

To think literally billions of years of evolution led up to you being born and posting this comment. Astounding.

>girl there that looked like a slightly smaller brock lesnar
Pics?

i wish i had a nice ass

You live in Sacramento and out of all the gyms you could pick, you chose Urijah Faber's gym?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>crossfit
>not on juice