Use to follow a strict routine

>use to follow a strict routine
>use to eat like a bear
>got sick of it

I can't do it anymore bros. I have too much structure in my life with school and work already. I now go and "I feel like hitting arms." Or "damn my legs need work" or "I feel like doing some light cardio". I also eat what I want (of
Course not eating like a fat shit)

Feels good bros

>giving up
>ever

at least be honest with yourself about failing and try to improve on what caused the failure. Pretending like you're doing it for you is a lie and pathetic. Honestly this is one of the things that really bugs me, particularly in men, is rationalizing stuff. Be a man. Do the task or fail. Own up. Get over it.

>failing
>still going to the gym the same amount
>doing whatever I want now
>not autistically staying in a rut

Sure

youre a failure because something was hard and you gave up instead of doing it anyways, and then worse, you tried to justify it to yourself by justifying it to other people

Only thing I can recommend you is to get in the habit of doing handstand push-ups and one-armed push-ups regularly at home.

Do you do handstands by facing the wall with your back or your front?

i know those wheat fields anywhere

>I can't do it anymore bros. I have too much structure in my life with school and work already. I now go and "I feel like hitting arms." Or "damn my legs need work" or "I feel like doing some light cardio". I also eat what I want (of
>Course not eating like a fat shit)

this is exactly what i do too, OP. nothing wrong with it aslong as you hit the gym hard.
Pic related, im also vegan

>I also eat what I want
>this is exactly what i do too
>im also vegan

The city of you

with your back is easier to get out off them. If you face the wall with your front you need space to fall to the side. And if you lose balance you have to make a roll, to not crash.

When your back is facing the wall you have to have a slight arch in the back. This makes push ups harder.

abd there are many other little details. Have you ever done HS?

Take a month off then quit being pussy and do it strictly.

you're also a fuckin dwarf

how does it make you feel, that im 185 lbs, 6 foot, vegan, i dont track my macros, i eat whatever i want and dont have a routine, yet look 50x better than you ever will in your entire life?

It must be humiliating.

Nice gyno fag. Do you take daily supplements of estrogen together with your veggies?

mfw I recognize that gap

Pussy. You failed.

shes cute af and i dont even care for all that /pol activism shit shes always spewing on about.. i just wanna have my nuts in her mouf

> Honestly this is one of the things that really bugs me, particularly in men,
only thing more bitchmade is a man critiquing another mans business

Go put out cigarettes on your skin. You dont want that? Well I guess you are a pussy then who can't stand a little suffering.

One again

>failure
>still going everyday
>doing well and enjoying it even more
>not going to the gym according to the rules of others

Also:

yeah putting cigarettes out on your skin is the exact same thing as eating right and working out
fat fuck

You're also 4'11.

How are those two statements contradictory? You know, there are people who actually don't want to eat meat

of course you don't need to track your macros, you're a fucking vegan.

Dude fuck these autists, you look great