Mewling actually works. It has opened up my nasal passages too; breathing through my nose is way easier now...

Mewling actually works. It has opened up my nasal passages too; breathing through my nose is way easier now. Jaw looks significantly stronger, although it is not a dramatic change. It actually does work. Just a PSA.

Been doing it along with chewing falim gun for a while now. Slow but steady results. My face is way more symmetrical than it used to be

'it s really changing the bone structure of my face, really!'
sure buds, post some before& afters with no camera&lighting trickery, there's a reason plastic surgery exists. hell zyzz had it to make him 10/10 looks. and this qas a vain fuck on roids and still didn t fix his weak neck/jaw.

You got a before and after pic?

Do i have to reqlly suck the tongue up in the roof or is it enough that i keep it there?

I've noticed that whenever I'm mewing, my nasal passages become open as OP suggested. Why does this happen?

Thanks for the milk, Mark!

Bumpin

THANKS FOR THE MILK, MARK

I have a slight underbite rather than an overbite as most people who do mewing seem to have.

Would it do anything for me?

Pressure against back of the palate stimulates more consistent flushing of mucus.
Have you heard of the trick to relieve a stuffy nose during a cold where you press between your eyebrows and push your tongue up? Mewing is basically that happening all the time.
Also over an even longer time period your airways will restructure and enlarge due to the constant force from your tongue.
Ever wonder why no one with a healthily developed lower face has sleep apnea?

Oh, very interesting. Thanks for that user.

What the fuck even is mewling. Google does give shit

It's called mewing and it's some kind of face exercise.

Mewling is the noise babies make.

>all these faggots claim dumb shit changed their lives but no one ever provides pictures

i feel sorry for some people

THANKS FOR THE MILK MARK

its not just putting your tongue on the roof, if you want to feel the impacts after 5-10 minutes u need to push your tongue forward with strength. you should feel like your tongue is just pushing the front part of your jaw forward

>Ever wonder why no one with a healthily developed lower face has sleep apnea?
Yeh actually I did notice that one day while I was walking around my neighbourhood asking people with well developed lower faces about their sleeping habits

BEFORE AND AFTER PIC OR GTFO.
Literally none of these "mewing works guysse!!!" threads provide progress pics

THANKS FOR THE MILK MARK

What the fuck even is the correct tongue position?

Since I started mewing I finally manage to keep my mouth closed when I play the guitar.

you must be trying to obliterate the roof of your mouth with your tongue every minute of your life. at every moment you must feel as tho your palette is going to cave in and your nose is going to snap from the pressure. maintain this and you will attain peak alpha jaw.

LONG LIVE MEW

this

ty for milkies mark

>Also over an even longer time period your airways will restructure and enlarge due to the constant force from your tongue.
>Ever wonder why no one with a healthily developed lower face has sleep apnea?

oh my god the amount of gibberish written here is amazing. stuffy nose, a chronic one, is a serious health hazard longer term which often results to a sleep apnea etc. high blood pressure and slowly developing heart disease due to inadequate air pressure by mouth breathing.

clogged nasal passage is due to allergies most cases, defintely not some stupid tongue practises. people have hidden allergies they are not aware, dairy allergy being number one

Thanks for the milk, mark!

Wait, I thought food allergies were somewhat more spectacular than just a clogged nose? As in, foaming at the mouth spectacular? Could you elaborate on that shit? How do you find out if you have those allregies?

Food allergies can give you rashes, an itchy ass and all sorts of dumb mundane shit. Only way to find out is if you stop eating / drinking for a few weeks to see if you notice a difference

Fuck that it ain't worth the effort

Man I have a chronically itching arsehole. Could this be allergy?

> high blood pressure and slowly developing heart disease due to inadequate air pressure by mouth breathing.
Wait are you agreeing with him here? I don't understand what you're trying to say. Isn't mewing the opposite of mouth breathing?

THANKS FOR THE MILK MARK

I have a mild peanut allergy. My stomach just feels like shit for a couple hours if I eat anything with peanuts.

usually after you shit you're supposed to clean your anus

ofc

for me mewing helped with the nasal passages ut also neutralized my negative canthal tilt

Do you guys talk while you mew? I don't plan on constantly raising my tongue after everything I say

New day what is mewling?

THANKS FOR THE MILK MARK

i fucking hate milk

you probably have mild parasites. not joking. as long as you avoid scratching your butthole you will break the cycle and it will go away. It's extremely common. Just keep your hands clean and don't scratch your butthole no matter what. That gets the eggs on your fingers, and if you ingest them again you start the cycle over.

Google

When does this get easier? I can't seem to keep it in position for more than 10 seconds without it becoming excruciating.

I'm sorry, but there is no evidence to suggest that mewing works. NONE.

There is nothing wrong with mewing, though. I started doing it years ago and it just became habit to have my tongue at top of the roof of my mouth. While I have gotten better looking over the years, I don't credit it to mewing, because if it did work, there would be concrete evidence to back it up.

Fuck you

Anons if you fear you have ass worms (feel them moving, itching, see them), go to a doctor.

Clean your sheets in hot water, be neurotic about hand hygiene AND tell anybody living with you.

Dont be the fucking asshole who gets his loved ones' asses infested