Why aren't larger traps on women more popular? Tell me that back isn't juicy fellas

Why aren't larger traps on women more popular? Tell me that back isn't juicy fellas

That back isn't juicy

So you are saying you wouldnt put your cock in between her traps?

her back looks all fucked up and gross.
large traps = shitloads of androgen receptors and test user.

Look boys it's a homosexual!!!!

I only stick my cock in actual traps user

it is, strangely hot
but it is also weirdly disproportional, those are big traps on a not big person

I'd fuck her terryfolds

this. girls with defined midriffs? hot. big glutes? hot. but wide shoulders? big traps? too fucking masculine because of the androgen receptor shit

For the same reason as a larger pernis.

= high test alpha male babbies

(OP) #
>Why aren't larger traps on women more popular? Tell me that back isn't juicy fellas
>larger traps
>traps

99.9% of the time any image that went with the text of this retarded thread would turn me off but this girl is still plenty feminine you gays are retardedShe's arching her back you noid.

>shitloads of test = high libido
not really seeing the problem here user
I want to hot dog her rhomboids in any case

Your honor, this nigga gay

female fashion that exposes the back looks gross as fuck w/ a built back.
you can't tell whether they're a trap or just a dude having fun

u are real gay

That's because it is designed for thin women by gays and thin women. The Ronda in this pic would look great naked. Less so since she had her face re-arranged.

Dykes/cucks, please.
Swole bitches aren't on the top of the totem poll.
I mean..damn..you have to be an espescially hot bitch to pull off being swole

And none of the women posted can pull it off.
It's just something that you shrug your shoulders at and say "eh I can deal with it" not something that brings us to the yard.

Broad or well built backs do the opposite of make women hot.

And that dude is right. Swole chicks in women's clothes make dudes question if it's a tranny or not. And because most swole chicks here are on ass fulls of oft masculanizing gear..they'll be right either way.

what do you expect, you're on Veeky Forums, this place is filled with faggots that love "manly" women and they don't want to admit to themselves they're homosexual

You learnt two things about human physiology on Veeky Forums and now you think you know it all? Go eat a million dicks faggot

The first fitgirl threads were just female bodybuilders DLB and mass monster 90's era female bodybuilders with ridiculous proportions.
Those were pushed by obviously gay guys and the BBers and gear shills and gay chicks.
The few hot cardio bunnies were ran off because that's not Veeky Forums.
When someone tried to make a cardio bunny only thread they flooded it with obese bitches and female bodybuilders. It was mostly salty fat chicks, angry lesbians, and gays. High test was born from the former, went into the latter as a joke but someone one day posted a thicc sexy as fuck female and we've had THICC as a board meme..now site wide meme ever sense.
The instathot and cardiobunny threads along with the thicc threads that were born as first a joke in the previous two kinds of threads were a good balance and we had peace.

But we still had to fight off the gays/lesbians who liked thier women swole with six packs wide muscular backs and more then a bit manly and gear shills and female bodybuilding shills.

Now all of the fit girl threads with hot chicks have been completely smotten and we now have to deal with lesbians and gays who're pushing swole masculine bitches as being truly fit and have to sit here and be called galloping asspirate for not finding a chick with a wide back huge fucking arms and shoulders and a goddamned six pack the hottest shit ever.

closet homos going strong again today. Looks like a man except for the hair and far to revealing clothes/bra

lost

Hey now, I love manly women and also feminine penises.

I'm not into muscle grills but I must admit that a relatively muscular back on a woman is really hot

Nice comparison you dipshit. I post a reasonable and you post some roid chick with a man's back. Go fuck yourself