Mental Health Thread

How are you doing user? Any problems you would like to get off your chest?

I really struggle with regret and guilt over wasted time, to the point it causes me to waste time, procrastinate, and have no energy to get stuff done. Probably a carry over from my musical background where I never felt I was practicing/writing/playing enough. I no longer play, so that anxiety has just rolled over into all aspects of my life.

Im 28 and pretty much feel like my life is over cause Ive already wasted too much time.

>inb4 it is

I dunno what's wrong with me but I've become so autistic that I don't even feel like talking to people or making friends anymore. I sometimes completely ignore people or only respond a few seconds after they say something because I'm not expecting to interact with anyone. Any time I try to make friends I just dont have the desire to keep in touch with them or go out and do things with them. I think I'm probably going to kms eventually because my autism is too concentrated for human life

Dude, I used to be like this too until I realized I was just over analyzing things. The less you care about what people think of you, the better.

Who schizoid personality disorder here?

In the same boat lately, man. I like the idea of having friends and a gf but cant/dont want to keep in touch with them Im also gonna kms bretty soon

Similar here bru

It's true that I overthink things a lot but I've been doing that most of my life. I guess this has been a gradual buildup but it went full autist after I started college and has stayed that way for the past two years.

I'd say I'm glad to know I'm not alone but this shit sucks knowing you're not getting the same fulfillment as others but not caring enough to do anything about it. RIP

I'm such a depressing asshole that i change the people around me for the worse

Ive been recovering from a psychotic/manic episode for 5 years now, ive just got off the anti psychotics and now on another journey of recovery, it can take up to 90 days to be clear of withdrawal side effects from the meds and im feeling a lot of of it right now, its been over a month off all tablets. I know that I will beat this, I can already feel and see full health, ive got this far and dont even take the meds now so im 90% of the way there. On the plus side Ive been having real bad muscle pains/stiffness and got prescribed some valium so i get to feel nice and not have any pains at the same time

>forgot to take my pills
>trashtalked my boss and resigned
No regrets

I have Bipolar type 1, pretty much lost my mind about a year ago and thought I was the literal second coming of christ (I'm an atheist when not manic). Lost most my friends, teaching job, spent about two months in a mental hospital until I came down due to heavy psychiatric drugs and therapy. Still have nightmares of the screaming and sights I saw in that hellhole. If you've ever seen a movie with a mental ward for the truly fucked up, a lot of that stuff is not an exaggeration. Staff abuse and a cup of pills all day every day.

Currently living at home and working sparingly with my dad doing carpentry. I'm 25 and my old man doesn't really understand or care about mental health so I definitely feel his disdain for my being here on a daily basis.

Fitness has been the only thing I've been able to rely on. Hit 300lb bench in June and I'm doing 5 pull ups at 245 bodyweight. Fuck being fat though, I'm sticking with this cut until January or even next summer if need be. Might go back to school and get a proper engineering degree or some shit. Who knows. Life is a fucking bitch.

miss her
still clueless why she blocked me after a couple of days
mad that she didn't even care to tell me
mad at her that she obviously didn't care when she broke up, the second time

5 years? Damn what'd you end up doing on your episode? I just bummed around Chicago for a week and did drugs while preaching to all the homeless people.

In short, tfw no gf perpetually clutches me in its cold embrace.

Your life is far from over, just force yourself to live with decisions you make and take the best from the outcomes, I had the same problem until I literally forced myself to ignore guilt, now I'm doing alright for myself, 28 is far from your life being over, you haven't even peaked yet bruh

You're going to make it

>26
>close friends are living with their SOs in other cities
>got broken up with recently
>thus no drive to change my dull life anymore
>no family besides my mum
>feel like meeting any other girl remotely close to my last few girls might not be a thing anymore

life is over with nearly 30, never imagined that 5 years ago to be that lonely

forget about her
you've got 4 years. youll make it

>forget about her
not easy at all since this very board reminds me of her

>you've got 4 years. youll make it
4 years in which i can not see myself with anyone
i'm clueless what i'll do the next year, no idea how my future will look like
somehow feel that by 30 i'm still alone

>Took a ton of LSD a little over a year ago, experienced full ego bloat, then experienced death and the full impending doom of the loss of my soul. Most intense and shitty experience of my life.
>bought coke from a nigger I didn't know and it ended up being something else and I blew it up my nose and it fucked me up with anxiety and panic attacks upon a loooooonng withdrawal period
>had panic attacks and manic episode freaking out about conspiracy shit
>was depressed af over dumb ex gf
>moved back home to start a biz with family
>gonna get shoulder surgery soon, acl surgery shortly after, will shape my body and get healthier
>Feeling better, no more panic attacks or anxiety.
to explain, I was living alone and isolated in my apt for a year in Austin (moved there to follow some broad that screwed me over and didn't really care about me. I ripped up my life for her! Got a good job too. some bitches are never satisfied. be careful on how you choose your women, bros) ...I was basically contemplating my life and doing severe introspection over this time, while grinding at a job that I hated selling tech/digital marketing. Shit was really hard and I was drinking too much and not lifting enough because of the mental drain from said job. Lost all my gains. Not fun. Living by myself was not good for me at all mentally, as I've always been very extroverted and have many friends so the change was very jarring.
>moved back home to reset
>reconnecting with my old friends
>getting better
>I really truly only got better by praying and going to Church. Jesus Saves, man.
>we're all gonna make it

>some bitches are never satisfied. be careful on how you choose your women, bros) .
hit too hard

It was intense, i remember most of it vividly. It happened over 3 days and its a long story but to sum it up i was doing some crazy things at work, i was there for hours just storming around muttering and looking at things but I got told to set up a room (it was a hotel) and apparently the manager and the head chef of all people went to see it and i heard from my dad as he had to come and get me that it was the best setup theyve ever seen. I punched a massive table aswell and had blood all over my hands and this little asian lady who was giving me some briefing details was just sitting there smiling with blood all over my hands going everywhere. Thats literally just a tiny amount of it id be here for ages telling the rest. It was the most intense experience ive ever had

me too desu

Yes, I'm drug addict - MDMA mostly every month.

get off the board then?

>jesus saves

you know it, brother.

I forget/procrastinate on eating pretty much all the time, which makes me feel sick, in turn killing any desire I may have to eat. I feel like any time I fix up something about myself I let other problems come back. I dunno how to get better at spinning those plates without just becoming a robot that eats, sleeps, studies, works, hydrates and exercises. That doesn't seem like living to me. There doesn't seem to be enough time for it all. Life is simultaneously moving too fast and too slow and it scares me. What would be a good thing for me to make/get when I have neglected eating for longer than I should have? Some quick recovery food that'll bring me up to level and I wont throw back up.

Diagnosed with bipolar 2 a few years back, was doing good on therapy/meds for a while, then stopped, then hopped back on, and I stopped again and have no motivation to make appointments. Been out of my mood stabilizers for 3-4 months, haven't seen my therapist in double that, and have been cycling a lot. I'm back to staying up too late again and I feel bad for the strain it's causing on my relationship. She never complains or gets upset at me for it, very supportive. I just hate that I'm putting her through dating a suicidal unstable piece of shit that's too weak to go get help again. I have no excuse, I'm just being a bastard.

>hold the hand of a married neighbor(shes 6 years younger)
>it was nice and warm
>doesnt talk to me anymore
it hurts

Oh fuck I relate my boy. Forgot/didn't care to eat for 3 days straight. Just smoked a lot of cigarettes.

What do you reckon it is for you? I have an issue with time, obviously but sometimes I just straight up don't know that I'm hungry until it's too late. I don't know how people stay healthy, honestly. It ain't easy.

Full time student+ Working ~30 hours a week. I stay up too late, wake up with not enough time to eat then rush from class to class then to work. Between classes, I usually DO have a couple hours to eat something but no motivation to. Been in a funk for a minute too (I'm ) so I don't really feel like doing much. Just wake up, cigarette, classes, cigarettes, work, many cigarettes, home, cigarettes, stay up all night chainsmoking, realize I didn't eat, sleep and repeat.

I've been through a bit of the med/therapy pick up and drop cycle before also. It isn't very fun. I wish you the best of luck my dude. Try harnessing some of that guilt to get you back on that path of recovery? It's not the most healthy long-term motivator but if it gets you going then it works. You deserve to be happy.

I appreciate it. The thing that pisses me off is that I enjoy therapy and the meds I am (was?) on worked really well, with legitimately no noticeable side effects. I'm just retarded with making appointments and shit.

Lithium orotate will work wonders for you my man. Completely non-toxic form of lithium. Buy some asap.

I always get a rush of anxiety whenever I get asked if I'm on anything, "Well I should be but..." is irrelevant but I feel like such a liar if I don't out myself like that. It's dumb. The hardest part is articulating the lack of motivation to other people. If somebody hasn't experienced it I think they can't really get it. I mean obviously we all know the answer is "just do it" but the way there isn't really all that linear. How does one "just do it" without feeling fucking dead inside? I'm wallowing a bit here which honestly isn't that healthy. The good news is that there is a way to do it, people like us just take a bit longer to find it than some. Don't be afraid to let the people who care about you help you. Nobody gets through life alone, it's much too hard for that. They care about you, they WANT to help you; it's much more cruel to make them sit there and watch you destroy yourself than to just be a little selfish and take the helping hand, y'know? I hope I'm not sounding too much like a fortune cookie but I'm mostly just saying things to you that I need to say to myself sometimes.

Right, i dont normally do this, but I need to get this off my chest.
I'm currently in the process of a messy breakup.

I've been with my girl for a little over 2 years, in that time we've moved in together, bought joint furniture, did vacations etc. I actually thought I found 'the one'. Conversation used to flow so easily, we'd be up till the stupid hours talking, fucking, gaming (smoking body and a gamer, thought I had it all), going on long walks, visiting culture, all that faggot shit.

Sometime around the start of the year she lost her job, ended up depresssed as fuck, turned to drinking and smoking heavily, and with this came very bad behavioural changes that crept up on me. She became paranoid, verbally and physically violent, would always be slamming shit and breaking things when the slightest thing went wrong. Something in her just flipped, and shes no longer the woman I fell in love with most days. Her anxiety is through the roof, shes self harming, attempted suicide once, and has lost many friends. I have tried therapy and talking through issues, and i am just exhausted. I'm broke from keeping our home from sinking and since the start of this year it is all a blur due to the fighing, the times I was forced to stay indoors to comfort her and bring her down, I turned down a job transfer because of her. I now feel like I am getting far less than what I'm putting in. I feel like an utter utter bastard for doing it when shes this vulnerable, but the state of our relationship has gotten so bad that its making me depressed, I dont look forward to anything anymore, I'm short tempered, and I'm missing on opportunities because of this. I am terrified that shes going to commit suicide as she really doesnt have many people and her family are pieces of shit who dont want anything to do with her. I gave her everything to limit the damage, did I do the right thing anons? :(

This probably sounds awful, but a good thing is that the gf understands mental illness from experience. Obviously I'm not stoked she gets sad, but it is comforting to know that she gets it. She doesn't have bipolar but she gets my depressions, and tries her best to understand the moods. I also try to be very verbal with her about them, like "Yo, sorry if I'm being a dick or anything, I feel real weird and can't tell if I'm too up or too down." and she's always understanding. It's 5:14 and I'm rambling but a huge thing for me is I feel like I don't DESERVE to be depressed. I mean, I am professionally diagnosed and all but then I think about how I have a good relationship with my folks/brother, good friends, doing good in school, decent job etc etc. I've been through some trauma and don't remember mostly anything beyond the middle of high school, but as of now things are pretty good. I'm pissed at myself for being sad yknow?

Just figure out what went wrong, learn from it, then move on. You'll make it.

Bruh you are underestimating your ability to adapt and get over things, just ride out the emotion rollercoaster now and look for someone else when you're ready.

Can't sleep. My mind doesn't shut off. I close my eyes and mind starts playing out random scenarios from my past or whatever. Lost control over.my.mind. tried melatonin and it worked. I was awake while my body was sleeping was unreal. Could feel body and mind regenerating. Only worked for one night tho. Not sure where to go from.here

Peanut butter

Im at better point now then i was the last few years. Still i find myself thinking is life really worth living. Is the pleasures worth going through the motions. I know i need to find a purpose, but what or how. I dont really know

It's natural to end up connecting with people that have similar life experiences. You're happy you have somebody who understands. That's not awful at all. I absolutely know how you feel though. I feel like such a baby that everything is working in my favour from healthcare to education to wonderfully supportive people in my life but yet I'm dissatisfied, terrified and unable to live a normal life like pretty much everyone else is doing. Why? Because I get sad. Because the idea of living on a schedule is terrifying to me. Because I can't just get over it. Which makes me feel pathetic, so I wallow and do even less making everything fucking worse. But here's the thing: You and I are diagnosed. That isn't just a fancy slip of medical paper that gives us access to drugs. It's proof of a condition. And that condition sort of takes it (somewhat) out of our control. Would you be beating yourself up over having difficulty climbing stairs if you had a motor control disability? No, not rationally anyway.Then why beat yourself up over your (diagnosed and objective) mental disabilities getting in the way?

It's not easy to not beat yourself up though. Part of my strategy is that I compartmentalise. I try not to beat myself up for feeling irrational things and I don't really fight back at feeling feelings as both are pretty fruitless. Instead I like to file them away under "irrational thoughts tied to these irrational parts of my brain". I find it can keep me grounded, which stops me from spiralling and helps separate the 'me' from my mental issues, so to speak. I'm not the one feeling irrationally sad at fucking nothing, my depression is making me sad about fucking nothing. Y'know? That tends to help me with self-hatred. Another thing is an attitude adjustment.
>Look how little I got done because of my garbage fucking brain
should become
>Look at what I got done despite my garbage fucking brain
It sounds really dumb but shit like that can honestly go a long way.

what's your sleeping pattern like? I get the same problems when I do something like sleep in for 4 hours

You don't need the therapy, just learn more about your condition how to live with it. You might want to start taking those meds tho if they help.

Can't sleep at all

26 year old virgin and it's absolutely killing me inside. I just can't get myself to approach girls out of embarrassement. My self worth is pretty muvh zero.

I feel bizarre
>go out on 'double-date' out of the blue with old sort of crush
>have fun, invites me over to his place afterwards
>play vidja for a bit, kind of awkwardly sit next to each other in armchair and chat
>sleep tumultuously beside one another, in varying position, all the while my heartrate is skyrocketing
>all of a sudden, kisses me harshly and with tongue
I just didn't know how to respond and I feel sort of sick; I should've enjoyed it but all i can think about is his fucking tongue and morning breath

I know you probably hear it a lot but sex is not worth the pedestal that society put it on. You'll have to take a break from jerking it for a few days before you have sex to build up sensitivity so you can cum from sex. Let that sink in. It sounds cheesy but you are so much more important than what women think of you. You're not a fucking dildo dude, your value doesn't come from your ability to pleasure girls. You're more than that. It's not easy to wean yourself off these thoughts but the moment you realise this you'll be on your way dude. And it may be counterproductive and contradictory to say this but: you'll have more luck with women if you do. Annoying but true.

Stressed out. want to work out to help stabilize my mood, but my kids and wife are so demanding that I rarely get any time to do things i want.

Is it too much to want a 3 and 5 year old to not spaz out for a moment?

Almost 30 soon soon and never had gf
Is it too late for me brahs?

>25

I've moved the third time in the past four years. Austin is great and all, but I did have a real connection to my previous location, even more than my hometown. I'm hoping I can develop enough career wise to easily move back to D.C. before I'm 30.

Also I'm in the best shape I've been in my life. I'm not necessarily lonely as I have my doggo. I work at UT Austin for now, interacting with 18-22 year olds is always hilarious.

Three weeks into college and I don't really have real friends. My current associates couldn't care much about me. I have started to join clubs, but haven't made any progress there yet. I've decided to stop trying to be buddies and work on myself for a while.

But I don't want to be alone, any other tips.

Same here
I think its too late to overcome the decade old gap of never having a relationship. Girls 25+ wont want to guide a kv . Ive built a rapport with two escorts that i visit to cuddle/talk to which helps with the tfwnogf feels.

i'm 22, was dealing with a pretty bad case of depression and general hopelessness but i'm slowly picking myself up off my feet

i got a part time retail job (well, it's better than having no income and my coworkers don't suck i suppose) like, a year ago and met a girl online to enable my codependent tendencies

i don't exercise at all and i thought maybe it would be a good idea to add this to my list of things to do since my body's pretty much 100% capable of just immediately doing it

that's why i'm taking a peek into Veeky Forums right now

>28
>still don't have a career
>have a bachlor's degree in a common field, but never had an interview for it
>people only want to hire me for temp work
>currently working in an okay paying 37k a year dead end job
>hate life
>but I have a Husky and he's the best boy so I have that going for me

>single
>women love my pup and like me afterwards for some reason
>have nieces, but also at the age point where I need to start dating higher due to it
>18 year old was all over my dick, but I couldn't help but think that she's closer to my niece's age than my own
>she was feeling my arms up at the park
>felt fucking disgusted
>360'd and fucking bolted

I'm never gonna make it

work out fagget or get off my board

dude a 18 year old and 28 year old can date.

you could of been a postive influence on her.

>you could of been a postive influence on her.
Just like I'm a positive influence in my niece's life?

What kind of work do you both do?

I think you might literally be gay

I wish. That'd make everything so much easier. Guys are fucking awesome to hang out with. Nearly every guy I know has a fucking great personality.

But women smell wonderful. They have breasts you can suffocate yourself in whenever you want to. They soft and warm to the touch. And jesus christ, I still miss the way one of my ex's would simply walk.

I wanna smack my neighbreh

>20 yo
>got expelled of two great schools in a row for not attending despite getting good grades
>currently 3 semesters behind, lost my scholarship
>registered in shitty hick town uni
>have "free" semester with nothing to do. would work if given a job but too lazy to search
>literally everyone is asking me if I'm gonna travel the world, do exciting new things
>am not, have no money, parent's won't give me any and I wouldn't want them to
>had one gf, she was perfect
>left me a year ago because she thought I was depressed and didn't love her
>still miss her to this day and dream of her every other night
>haven't spoken to a girl since then, spent the whole year as a shut in in my tiny apartment, lifting the pain away and literally only going out for food
>no friends, literally know 0 people in uni
>not even autistic, pretty witty and good at bantz but people hardly ever approach me
>mom still does all my paperwork and everything
>still no driver's licence
so yeah. I'm basically still a child, I have no social circle and it seems I fuck up everything I try despite being neither autistic nor a complete retard.
I'm pretty sure I won't get into a good uni ever again, what with being 3 semester behind and all. I seem to be invisible to grills thought that's understandable with my 5'11" manletism and 19.5" framecel shoulders. Face is ok I'd guess. Dick and IQ are well above average so things could be worse but they're pretty shit still.
Hopefully I'll do some of the things I'm aiming for within the next few months/years, but I don't know where to start. I'm thinking of joining a BJJ/grappling club that way I'll see people and have a fucking hobby other than lifting. (fell for the strength meme btw so still don't look like I lift despite outlifting 90% of people in commercial gyms)
But right now I feel despondent and apathetic.
The worst thing is I know myself, and if I'm being honest I'm pretty sure I'm never going to change. Fucking ADHD millenial.

yes, gyno

>nobody ever approaches me
They don't approach people because they feel the same way you do. If you approached them, most would be happy with it. And meditate and discipline yourself manchild, you're just a fit robot at this point

what the fuck no they wouldn't. most people have a life, friends, activities, they don't want some timid unkempt loser talking to them out of the blue.
also how am I a robot? did I say something that even remotely suggested I was "redpilled" or owned a lookism/sluthate account? I realize most people (including girls) are great, it's just I'm not.

Yes, I would.
>Currently dealing with a severe wrist injury
>Scheduled for surgery in a few months.
>However, I might ALSO be looking at Rheumatoid Arthritis - this is where shit really gets bad, basically a step to lymphoma.
>Previously undergone surgery for other issue
>tfw young and body's collapsing. Might be able to lift, but never wrestle (again)
And
>got rejected by a girl.
>Normally I just lift away the feels till someone new comes along, but I can't due to aforementioned injury.
>She's very accomplished and well rounded
>Seeing her do things we would have done together kills me on the inside
>Can't do any other sport to get my mind off her either
>Stuck in a cycle of despair and anger.

I haven't told anyone outside my 3 closest friends about my injury and how I can't cope with the feels anymore. I don't have the heart to tell my lifting buddies about my wrist injury to be frank. They can't understand. I guess I wish I could redo the last 4.5 years of my life, so it doesn't end up so shit (and I would have probably never wasted time with my ex either DESU)

My best friend and gainz goddess passed away a few days ago, and i can feel anything but doms anymore, I guess I'm gonna have to leave humanity behind

I'm not sure if I am mentally healthy. Should I consult a therapist out of no other reason but possible issues? I've never had a mental health checkup before in my life - is it something you should be doing routinely like dentistry?

ack

>always greet cute receptionist because I'm a nice boy
>enter gym, she's working out next to the stairs to the locker rooms
>obviously sees me walking in her direction
>completely ghosts me.
15 mins later I'm doing my squat routine.
>said wamen starts using a treadmill not even 3m next to me
>keeps ghosting me with her earbuds in
>walk around squat rack after set because dizzy and stuff
>catch her looking at me in the mirror
>instantly looks away

Today

>done with my workout, about to leave
>say my bye's to shitcunt 'personal trainer'
>PT's shitcunt gf by exit.
>sees me walking towards the exit, OBVIOUSLY about to say my bye's to her, because I always do
>completely ghosts me too.

What the hell is it with women? I'm not into either of them at. all. and they don't even have the common courtesy to greet me back or say their bye's?? Fuck them. Honestly. Fuck these rude sadcunts. It's really not hard for me to understand why so many men hate women these days. I'm really fucking trying to be a social person, but these type of interactions really put me back in the 'just me' mode. Is there something wrong with me? Are they just being cunts? If so WHY? I'm just trying to be nice....
I don't want your fucking number, I'm not interested in you. I'm not attracted to you. Why in the SHIT can't you be a decent human being and say 'hi' back or whatever

When you say it you need to fucking beam in on their mind like a nuke being fired by russia controlled by derren browns brain. No matter how much they have tried to ignore you, or even have negativity towards you, that act or fake shit is not possible to keep going, and they will give in. although some people are literally just anxious, more people than you think are. Ive spoken to some of the 'big guys' in the gym and seen signs of slight social anxiety in most of them. just look at animals, 2 dogs that have never met before might spend 5 minutes sniffing and being weary and extremely cautious before they become comfortable together, sometimes they bark like shit and no matter what they will keep barking till you take them away. humans have similar properties

I think I am a horrible human being Veeky Forums. I always considered myself the nice and funny guy but ever since I "made it" both physically and socially I am showing my true colors. Everything I do is just about demonstrating power over other people, I treat them bad just because it makes me feel better than them. I have no emotional attachement to anybody and even to my gf I have no connection on any level really apart from physical.

My only motivation in life is to win at everything to prove that I am better than all of them. I think society has simply broken me over the years I was the loser. Now everything I do just seems like payback... but honestly I dont even know if I was ever really happy in my life.

Relieved. I just dumped a girl to avoid a huge problem later.

I feel nothing towards or about women, so that's good.

I started scheduling my days out, making a list of things i need to do and checking them off once they're done. It's been a big help in not wasting my time and actually being productive.

I need to work on my diet though, I work fastfood and its kinda hard to resist free food from there... I'm thinking I'm gonna quit in a month or so and find somewhere that can keep me really busy and not tempt my diet.

I started smoking weed to help me sleep, it works like a fucking charm, and I'm actually enjoying getting into bed now, so that is a big help with mental health.

I still get angry now and then over little things, and I forget to be understanding towards people sometimes but I think I'm doing fine.

My mental health is pretty good I'd say, I haven't thought about killing myself in a while, and I feel like I'm taking control of my life.

I saw a picture of my ex with another guy on IG.

I initiated the break up with herr, and I know I shouldn't be upset about it, but it hurt a little.

Other then that I'm feeling a lack of purpose in life. Just seems like im doing the same cycle of activities each week: Work, Gym, then go home. I need to find something I'm passionate about and get really into that, but it's more difficult then it sounds

Twenty-seven years of loneliness has destroyed me. I am a husk.

I never wanted you to come back to Veeky Forums......I always knew there was nothing here for you except pain and tragedy.

bpd here not schizoid tho

Started drinkingabd smoking weed before work. I work the afternoon shift so I have the morning to myself. I wake up cranky and pissed off over stupid reasons (especially over tfw no gf). When I take a swig of whiskey or toke from the bong, I'm instantly relaxed. I've been Zoloft a few years back and don't want to take prescribed meds ever again. I just want to be happy while sober.

I also started planning my days with outlook and so far it's really helped me.

I started vaping weed a month ago or so, gone through a couple of grams, so most of the novelty has worn off. I'm completely useless when high, but I sleep like a baby too. Yesterday I thought I was gonna have to vape to be able to get some sleep, but breaking up the weed and filling my vaporizer was enough. I slept great. Having the option of a guaranteed good nights sleep within arms reach was enough to calm me down I guess.

I had a very short temper when I was younger, and I was fairly strong for my age. I have since been conditioned to suppress my anger because my brother is slightly autistic, and didn't thoroughly understand the impact of his behavior on others. I've since become weak. I used to just accept everything from everybody and just get over it like I didn't care. I've suppressed my emotions for a very long time, but it's not a healthy way to live so I'm trying to give in to my emotions more and more.

It's the reason I bought the weed in the first place, I gave in to my curiosity and I'm glad I did because I feel like it's removed mental and emotional blockades. nb. NOT the weed, but the act of buying the weed. It felt like I took control over my life. Which was very confronting, but also nice

Quit smoking weed for 2 months
Still fiending pots, I get REM sleep now, but DESU I could trade that in. What do?

I miss her so much and sometimes I'll randomly see her face on social media and it's like it starts all over again

22 kissless virgin
>Met a great girl in a gym
>Actually man up and approach her
>Get her phone and we go out on a date
>We've been on a couple dates everything going fine all of a sudden she says we need to take
Herewego.jpg
>"Sorry user I'm not looking for a relationship i just got out of one, let's stay friends"
Fucking kill me
We're going out for pizza on Monday I'll ask her if i have any chance when she gets over her ex but i already know what she's gonna tell me
I feel like I'm not meant to be happy
End my suffering already

>gf said im fine just the way I am

>somehow this killed all my motivation to lift

Have the gains goblins got to me?

>We're going out for pizza on Monday I'll ask her if i have any chance when she gets over her ex but i already know what she's gonna tell me

Lmao cut your losses and move on OP. Don't go out with her again.

ignore the OP i dont know why i called you that

Maybe i should've
As i said will see how it goes
Thanks user

>29 years old
>Live in L O N D O N
>Have no friends besides work colleagues, who are all programmers and don't want to do anything besides watch movies and play video games
>The only semi-normal ones are in cringey relationships
>Work, go to the gym, get home, cook dinner, browse Veeky Forums
>Literally my life for the past year.
>So unhappy I want to die.

im 25 khhv but i heard that you should never listen to woman opinions, because they dont actually know what they want

keep improving and be happy to be improving for her