What do when some fag cat calls your girl from a moving car?

what do when some fag cat calls your girl from a moving car?

Just happened and had no idea what to do. Cant confront them, but cant do nothing either. why did I get the gains when I needed social skills

What about talking to your girlfriend?

women get this shit everyday. some from the age of 11. they are used to it

you say:
>what a dumbass
>hahaha faggot
>what a tool

or you show him your dick before he gets away

Throw something at them.

You don't even need to hit them, just as a token gesture.

that's pretty insecure and beta like trying-hard to be alpha mode

Literally nothing. What else could you possibly do?

It's the least beta response I can think of unless you know how to outrun a car.

those 11 year old girls need to know they're ready for fuck time

objectify your woman to an even greater degree?

Healthy perspective fore sure.

I work at an afterschool activity and spend most of my time drooling over 11 - 14 year old girls.

slap her ass and tell him this ass is mine bitch

Shoot your pocket grenade launcher in his direction.
If you don't carry a grenade launcher everywhere you go you aren't exercising your god-given 2nd amendment rights and therefore a cuck who doesn't deserve to have a gf.

get their license plate, find out where they live, jerk him off in his sleep

jokingly make it about you, someone shouts to your girl that she has a nice ass just shout back "thanks man"

Show them who's boss by tearing that boipussi apart

slap her ass and say "atta bitch"

Nothing. These are the kind of people whose lives will be their own reward. Imagine what it's like to be them, it seems like everything goes against them and they always end up one number short of a jackpot. Never does it occur to them that the failure is inside - they will keep on thinking their nonexistent ship is about to come in, and it will define them for decades.

Damn this nigga woke

i'm autistic, can someone verify this is an okay thing to do? I like this response the most

uhhhhhh FBI

I mean, it's your girlfriend, let them shout, you're the one introducing your pepee inside of her at the end of the day.

Nice

this

Just flip 'em the bird and keep walking

>throwing something at a car as it drives away because the driver found your girlfriend attractive
>not beta

wew lad

flex a 'cep

Tried and true.

More Lancel your wine?

oops

be happy that you have a girl worth catcalling

no this is bad, user

What do you do if someone cat calls your gf at all? Ignoring him automatically makes you a cuck. What should you do? Beat him up?

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Well aren't you a lucky faggot

Op, you are such a autistic nigger, he was cat calling you and you didn't even get his number. Smh at this lack of manners, senpai

Quickly spin and moon him

Then if you're lucky he'll pull over and you can have a street fight, take your pants all the way off for this part to throw him off

Stand back. point to her. Point to yourself. Smile and give a thumbs up.

CAREFUL NOW

this

Different situation, same response. This is the only correct way to react.

You find something that matters, something worth upsetting yourself about, something that has some bearing on your life, and you care about that instead.

Dude just move on with your life like a big boy. You know what else makes you look like a total cuck? Being THAT image conscious, pride-addicted, and easy to manipulate.

Indeed. That, and the fact of the matter is that when one person speaks to another person, it's got nothing to do with you regardless of whatever entitlement you give yourself to that person. Getting all "This is my woman" about it is just masturbation.

"Lol, did you just get cat called from a car? Crazy."

Literally who gives a fuck?

the eternal anglo

Hmm I'd laugh and drag my girl into a snog

it would just sound like you thanking him for hitting on your girl.

Do you see the problem with that?

>Did you just say "lol" in real life?
>N-no

people say lol in real life

My coworkers and I unironically use it all the time. We literally pronounce it "lawl." At first I thought it was cringey but it grew on me.

>cat calls hey baby you sexy asf
>drives away
look at your girl and say well he's right babe, you look real good today (insert compliment about new haircut, new jeans, been working out)

Why would you have to defend your woman from compliments?

sage not fitness related

At first you were right. Jesus Christ.

drink bleach and jump off a bridge

>*turns to gf*
>''no you're not''

joke with your girl about how he was obviously calling to you. If you make this a serious situation AT ALL it will signal to your girl that you are experiencing jealousy. This informs her that you are insecure and deep down feel you cannot do better than her. it is the beginning of the end.

>what do when some fag cat calls your girl from a moving car?
Nothing -- unless you want everyone to think you're so incredbly insecure that you feel the need to respond to EVERYTHING.