So what are my boys up to, today? Legs? Delts? I want to hear everything about it

So what are my boys up to, today? Legs? Delts? I want to hear everything about it.

Trying to find a gf. Also upper-body today.

Gonna train back, help my sister with some shit and then go clubbing with the gang.

my shoulder hurts from work last week so ive been on off days for twi days and i go back tommorow

push day. gonna try 87.5kg bench for 4x4-6. Hoping to get at least 4-5 reps each set.

Just came back from the pool. Swam some laps and practised freestyle. Gonna head over to do a quick light jog later on the day.

Saturday is chest and arms, I have to give myself something to look forward to.

>tfw no cobie

Today is the L of my PPL. But I ran a 5k this morning so it'll be interesting to see the effect on my squats.

Diddly assistance day so snatch grip diddlys, rack pulls, rows and curls to boot!

Today's leg day, but I'm working 12 hours so I'll probably just go home and sleep instead ):

I just want a gf, Robin :(

I did cardio and abs because I already did everything for this week.

>I did cardio and abs
memes

Do it for your waifu, user.

Hanging out with my kids and wife, gonna do some programming. Anyone have a more boring life than me?

Going to hit the gym in a few minutes, just waiting for my ride there. Gonna do upper body, will try to focus on improving my OHP and I'm gonna try to beat my 5 rep max on the benchpress.
Godspeed lads.

I collect boxes from various countries.

Doing cardio today because I couldn't reach my goal yesterday.

push day today =)

>HIMYM
>yfw Veeky Forums is turning into reddit

>a healthy heart is a meme
>a strong core is a meme

push day and goddamnit i hate the OHP

Perfection

Just finished arms today. Going to rest and watch the new IT film with my dad. He has not been in the cinema for a while.

>yfw Veeky Forums is turning into reddit

Nah, on reddit you can actually talk about fitness and get some decent advice.

Picked up a Parabody Serious Steel 400 om craigslist for $100. Just put it together yesterday so i'm trying it out as we speak. This machine went for $2,000 in its day, american made and very high grade.

I'm honestly tempted to sell my barbell, half rack and plates. I'm an oldfag and 200lbs is probably all i need to maintain and look good.

Rest day for me, baybeeeee.

Probably gonna jerk it and waste time on the internet while feeling sorry for myself

Just finished my arm day.

4x12 wide grip barbell curl
4x12 close grip barbell curl
4x12 hammer curl
5x12 spider curl
3x12 deadlift

Finished it with deadlift for some reason. I do a ABABAB workout and the other day is too tiring to do deadlift. If I also deadlift first it just burns me out.

On Day 11 of my 400mg DNP cut, going to hit legs and abs later on and get my one meal in straight after.

Then later in the night I'm going to a dubstep show. LSD and GHB are gonna be calling my name tonight

Going to go see IT with two of my brothers, then hitting upper body, and my brother who has never lifted before is finally committing to coming along with me.
>tfw my brother could be my gym buddy

Leg day, i have zero motivation. My plan calls for squats, front squats and other bullshit squats. Why are legs no fun?

Fuck HIMYM. Cobie Smulders was the only reason that show got 9 seasons.

Today is lower hypertrophy day from PHUL. Going to spruce up my apartment for an hour or so, go lift, then might meet a lady friend to watch It and drink a bit

chicken legs confirmed

>Cobie Smulders was the only reason that show got 9 seasons
That and gay theatre meme man

I did push in the morning, going to do pull in the evening. Tomorrow is legs day including DL! yay!

Also my 2-week vacation is beginning today and I'm pondering whether I should go somewhere. I have the money but till now I found nowhere I'd like to rather be. Also I've been inside for too long and need to build up the courage to go outside.

Upper day today, emphasis on shoulders

Utterly retarded

Arm days are retarded. If you want to bring up your biceps, do 1 or 2 sets of curls every day for 4-6 weeks, with perfect form, always leaving 1 or 2 reps in the tank. Volume thats spread out over a longer period is more effective than lumping all the volume to one day. And having more than 2 curl variations for that much volume is pure stupidity.

Do 2x8-10 incline curls 4-7 times a week instead depending on fatigue. Guarenteed you'll see better results

kek

To think that is being groomed by a paki rape gang

running and watching anime and running while watching anime

Rest day for me
got my cardio from sex with gf this morning tho

Chest day for me.

Going on day 15 of sleep deprivation. BC wildfires have ruined the air quality and given everyone a smoker's cough 24/7. Shit sucks

Did front squats, regular squats, bench press and dumbbell press today. Lagging behind in those muscle groups atm so hitting them twice a week.

Resting so I can begin Smolov on monday.

Event training tomorrow (competition next weekend) so today is a rest day.

>tfw want to go lift heavy so badly but I know I have to recover and start going lighter to prep for the comp

it's like I'm blueballing myself but it'll be worth when I win

>arm day
enjoy no gains faggot

Sounds slav

cardio, binged to hard yesterday feels bad mane.

cardio

Man, her feet are fucking terrible.

Polo shirt wearing pajeet detected

Hit a 410lb squat this morning, felt pretty good especially since working up to it felt miserable. Planning to hit a 535lb deadlift this week too. Pretty excited over all, feel like I'm finally playing with big boy weights.

I stopped to get gas in town and was approached by this raggedy looking old black man who asked me to give him a ride to a few towns over. I figured he wasn't gonna get there on foot anytime soon and nobody else was stepping up to help him, so I gave him a lift. Crushed a quick leg workout on the way back home. Squats, calf raises, 5 miles cycling.

Feels good, man. I just wish one of these times it would be a qt 20-something grill and not a smelly old person. This is the third time in a year I've been approached by junkies or broke ass old people looking for rides around town.

September is cheat month

The whole fucking month?

Hit me up some legs today. 30 seconds of rest between sets.

8x8 leg extension
8x8 hack squat
8x8 hamstring curl
4x8 Romanian deadlifts
8x8 seated calf raise
8x8 standing calf raise
8x8 dumbbell tibialis raise

Had a pizza and big tiramisu cake post workout. The majority of the time I eat 0 carbs so this was extra good.

Alone and crying myself to sleep on a Saturday night.

>all those 8 set lifts

FUARK, good going bro you earned that tiramisu.

wtf

still trying to get a job

>Pull ups 8x5
>Shoulder Press 5x12
>Abdominal Crunch machine 5x16
>Leg raises 5x16
>Back extensions 5x16
>Bench Press 3x8
>Front raise 5x8
>Side raise 5x8
>Dips 3x8
>Triceps Pulldown 5x12
>Curls 5x12

Didn't do deadlifts because I fucked my back up and don't do legs because I like to run. How shit is my routine?

Break that shit into two days damn son. Chest/Tris/Front&LateralDelts on one day and then Back/Bis/RearDelts on the other. And do ab work on both days I guess you can never do too much ab work.

It's the best rep/set scheme ever. The goal is to finish the 8x8 in under 5 minutes with a slow rep tempo. About 70% of your typical 8 rep weight is a good weight to pick. You'll get the best pump of your life but it's painful. I get to do it again on Wednesday yay!

I've been stagnant on my weight for a long time, it might be a good idea to split it up a bit.

>work out days on the weekend

Lmao

Yoga.

Done goofed and snapped some shit up on the heavy squats and the heavy deadlifts.

Feelin better. Doing some brisk walking. Don't slip your discs, bruhs.

Met up with my old roommate for the first time since May and did a heavy chest day. I used to do a normal PPL that began each day with heavy compound lifts and followed with 10ish rep range accessory lifts, however he wanted to try something new.
He goes heavy on one day, and then does volume on the same group the next day. I'm not sure, sounds like broscience to me, but imma give it a try anyway.

Look at the normie. Look at him and laugh.

goddamn my sides

Squated a full pl8 x10, 2pl8x45 leg press

Feels good, probably won't walk tomorrow

i squatted 320x6 today
>tfw hit lmao3plaet!!11 last week
>still no gf
>told gym receptionist and she just looked at me confused and said good joob?
i can't believe you guys memed me ;_;

feel free to go back there any time

Cozy thread, thanks OP.

Been doing calisthenics for the past 3 months after being Auschwitz-mode for years and today I checked out a new gym down the road.

WHY would anyone trade in free weights for a machine. Aren't you actually more likely to get injured on a machine than with freeweights? And aren't they worse at developing strength and muscle??? Are there any health/fitness advantages to machines over freeweights?

nigga i can get more work done with a barbell, some weights and pullup bar

you dont use enough weight

Chest and back but I pinned my arm between a fridge and a wall moving shit around earlier today and now it's swollen to shit so I had to back out early. Shit sucks.