Wtf is going on?

>squat 120kg for 5rm
>3 days later
>weights all of a sudden feel heavier than usual
> can only squat 110kg for 3 reps

It means you're about to face muscle fatigue.

not enough sleep/food/volume adaptation. find what your body can handle and plan around it

u MAY have been using the womans bar (15kg) then switched to the 20kg bar, or u could have been wearing different shoes
wild guess

But I'm doing the taxes method which has barely any volume and I'm a neet that eats and sleeps all day. Could it be because I have been drinking heavily in the past few days?

what did you do in those 3 days?
did you get shitfaced? did you eat enough? did you sleep enough?
everything counts m8

geee i wonder

But it was 24 hours ago so the alcohol should've worn off

You're an idiot. Your body was busy dealing with the alcohol rather than make sweet gains.

I'm sure my body can multitask also I'm not an idiot tyvm

If you're drinking heavy enough that you're drunk you're fucking your body.

Also 120kgs as your intensity day is far too low for a TM person.

Yep. You are an idiot.
Good luck!

you maxed out on day 3 which taxed your cns which doesn't recover as fast as muscles, i would suggest switching to a program with higher volume and lower intensity. jonnie candito's 6 week intermediate program is pretty good and i feel stronger every session rather than worn out

Fucking retard making a thread to an obvious answer

>i got weaker
>could it eventually be because i put huge amounts of poison into my body?

fuck off

Why is it too low? My bodyweight is 65kg

gotta note that i got bored of ss and switched to c6w 10 months into lifting so its probably too conservative for someone who is only at 1/1.5/3/3.5

Ok I'll look at it ty

How is this an obvious answer, I have drunk before and this never happened. I think the other guy is right, it's because it taxed my cns. Don't call me names It makes me feel offended.

>65kgs BW
Jesus christ lad I've seen 5'7/171 cm manlets with 10-12% bfat at 75-76 kgs.
How short are you nigga?

I'm 165cm 8" hard

no he's right, the alcohol stopped muscle-protein synthesis temporarily and dehydrated you. mix that with the high rpe set you did and its almost like going to the gym 2 days in a row with little rest. either stop drinking so much or switch to better drugs like edibles or oxy

>Could it be because I have been drinking heavily in the past few days?
no, texas method is dogshit

You've underrecovered for whatever reason.

>taxes method

No wonder you're getitng weaker, that routine is so boring you must've lost interest :^).

I've been going to the gym every day for the past 6 days (when I first started)
My muscles are just as tired every time I come out, but I'm recovering much faster now

Should I keep going every day or does rest actually improve gains

Rest is where you even get gains.

If your lifts are improving then keep going every day, I guess. Maybe they're just noob gains.

You'll probably hit a wall very soon and require time off, though. Really, gymming every other day/3 times a week is enough.