Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums
20 yo kissless virgin here
About half a year ago i decided to loose weight and to go to the gym. Long story short i lost like 30 lbs and look kinda decent now (i guess) 6'6 at ~200
So now im doing all this tinder and shit but weirdly im mostly getting likes from 15ish yo girls. Pic related is most recent. Should i try to smash? If so how i do it. Got no experience at all.

im 25yo kissless virgin

go for it, at least you wont be as autistic and nervous as me in 5 years

>15 yo

Surely you can pull better ones, make sure you have your height somewhere in your bio / tall pics of you

Op here
But do i realy want better ones to start with
Remember ksv

here's your entire bio below

6'6" tall

and that is it, nothing less nothing more

Op here
Thank i guess. But how do i get to smash her?

>About half a year ago i decided to loose weight

where did you loose it? at the park? did you drive out to the edge of the woods and do it there?

15 year olds are allowed on tinder? that bitch looks 30.

Xenoestrogens my dude

Op here
Its some tinder like app

Just flex your cep and say something along "hows this for a start"
Thats howd I do it but then again im not autistic like you

Bump

Op here
So i basicly got her to hang out with me
Want do while "hanging out"

and i was feeling bad for dating a 14 y.o loli at 18

op here
*what do while hanging out
>stupid phone

You think this is even worse?

>pedophile subhuman
>austistic faggot
>posts OP HERE every time he posts as if we don't know
>A nigtarded phone poster
Every. Single. Time.

Put penor in vajayjay

yea def , at least she's 15 now and we started dating when i was 17

You're good to go mein nigga, she is at least 16 and that's legal where I'm at. My advice is whatever autistic shit you have on your mind with her, just let it out. Cos you will fuck up the first few dates and like physical gains, it's all about practice over time.

For me, it helps when I'm visualising her naked and slobbering on my cock, so I have that enegry during our interaction and let her know my intentions. Girls love feeling that wanted if they're into you.

>15 years old
>What to do while "hanging out"?
Try not to cry in the back of the squad car and begin stretching your butthole so that you can keister a shank in prison with little issues.

bump

My pussy smells like Gross Garbage & Feces.

>Cos you will fuck up the first few dates and like physical gains, it's all about practice over time.
so no chance to score at the first time? cuz im tired of being a ksv

>pedophile
>except not interested in kids but teens
Cry more u evervirgin, you think you of your moral superiority whilr masturbating cause you held the virtues and morals instilled upon you by societal pressure, mostly by womyn.

Don't listen to these betas here. What you need to do the first time you see her is to pull out your dick and tell her "you have my permission to suck it". Don't even say hello, just go for it!

bump

If you're 20, dont go below 17 (half your age plus seven)
Don't start with tinder or apps, start off going to a club, or pretty much anything in person.
You'll get rejected, a lot, get used to that.
Then go to tinder, find some girl who's way out of your league and just in it for the sex.
Yes they exist, and it'll be so much funner than some 15 year old.
>6'2 at 145 with 5 or 6 /10 face
>210 matches on tinder and had sex with 3 of them, literally a 1% success rate, but that would be 0% if i didnt get used to shit beforehand.

i dont even know what to do at clubs never been to one
i mean i cant just go up to a girl at ask her for sex straight up

yea, same here, was a virgin till like three weeks ago
i installed tinder like two months ago, got a hundred or so match, and fucked one
feels pretty liberating desu, but now i just want to fuck more
i think i like feeling validation a bit too much

so how did you set it up the one time you had sex via tinder?

Never straight up ask for sex, or anything for that matter
She will let you know if she doesn't want anything to happen, so if shes actually replying to you, then you can assume you're in
You pretty much just drink and dance, the majority of the time its impossible to hear anyone speak, so no one bothers talking

>15ish yo girls.

So, user .. What were your plans tonight?

kek

shit actually went pretty smooth, i was kinda surprised
kept it sweet and short on tinder, asked for the number when the discussion was coming to a close
went to her place, just talked shit ( but im somehow really confident/bordering on arrogant in person ), she kept saying that she couldn't read me at all, i was driving her crazy and shit. i didnt stay long for that day, i had something else planned, which also kept her grasping at straws
went back like a week later or so, invited myself to stay over, fucked her and that's it
idk i basically acted like i knew wtf she was thinking and in control

Nice going man, it pretty much just gets easier at this point

thanks, feels p good
so basically for op, i'd just say to act a bit more confident than you feel, most people arent THAT good at reading you, and unless you really fuck up, mistakes will be forgiven
but again, im just a retard who got laid like two weeks ago

Nah dawg I'm saying go in without expectations of scoring, if it happens it happens. But focus more on figuring out game, that way you'll have a much more chiller mindset through the our interaction

I asked out a girl at my high school who was 15, I just turned 18.

Am I a bad person for this? We both seem to like each other

Nah, senpai, I'm 23 and this girl invited me to her 18th birthday