Assholes too lazy to make a thread again thats why youre fat in the first place because of your overall laziness edition

assholes too lazy to make a thread again thats why youre fat in the first place because of your overall laziness edition

OLD THREAD Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Anyway
>Can't progress on lifts on SS
>Fat loss going slowly
This is so annoying.

I really wanna know what your guys lifts are since everyone here is cutting

Post lifts

CONFESS your unplanned caloric intakes

fat fucks

>gain 13 lb becouse someone rejected me in 3 weeks
>the progress of 3 months

can i just suicide cutting for one week and be on track?

at my best i was
(all work sets)
47.5kg 3x5 OHP
67.5kg 3x5 Bench
90kg 3x5 Squat
100kg 1x5 diddly
chinups 3x8-10 bw

I hate cardio days like this.
> Get to the running path
> Run for twenty minutes
> Feel like I want to hurl
> Keep going, manage 8k in just under 50 minutes but not the 10k I wanted to due to feeling violently ill.
> Finish and have to cower in the bushes for five minutes with my head in between my legs so not to hurl.

Most days I'm fine, but this morning was an absolute killer.

I ate so much ice cream last night, I'm so ashamed

To the guy asking about dips last thread, here's a list of progressively harder bodyweight exercises

Binged on Labor Day, drank six pints of beer and then like 5,000 kcalories of Taco Bell. I rebounded this week and still managed to lose almost 2 pounds since last Saturday.

Moments of weakness can happen. But you just gotta get back at it.

>down to just regular old skinny-fat
FINAL PUSH

GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY, LADS

Try fasting.

You gonna do it.

I ate some ice cream and nuts and some beer couple day ago.

Back on the saddle tho

I'm on vacation and have been eating at restaurants for 2 days. All restaurant have no fucking kcal information.

Fucking Italians...

How do I get into the habit of going to the gym?

There's a free gym at the apartment I stay at, but it lacks a squat rack. There's a planet fitness about 25 minutes west of here. There's an LA Fitness 8 minutes north of here. There's some fitness club that isn't showing their prices a block away.

What do I do? I feel like even if I pick a gym to use I won't have the drive to go, even though I want to better myself.

ice cream and nuts are pretty much just fat they'll go directly to your fat storages. beer is fine. many heavy beer drinkers actually lose weight untill they stop drinking :O

You just force yourself to go. And keep going until it becomes a habit.

people who force themselves to do something will not stick to it, it's impossible, longer term they will drop it if it does not come naturally to them. for people like that easiest trick is to do some weight lifting at home. however lifting weights is not necessary if only losing weight is the goal.

same thing with training and diet pretty much, as with everything in life. if you have to force yourself to do something it's not for you and you are doing something wrong.

Ate almost a box of chicken in a biskits yesterday. Was still under maintenance but still. Those things are like crack. Bought em thinking I could have some in moderation like with other snacks but apparently not.

nuts are my weakness. i love em all. i couldn't name a single that I don't like

How many calories are there

This is fucking garbage and I hope know one takes you seriously. Everything I'm doing now to better myself was forced at one point but it's become second nature through persistence.

I don't care if you fail but don't spread your shitty attitude here.

500-700 depending on some mysterious like oil and sauces.

God damn it its supposed to be my rest day and I wanted to sleep in but nope my head popped right off the pillow at 6:45 AM like it was just another workout day

See
I forced myself to go and it became second nature. People that drop out weren't serious about wanting to change and we're doomed to fail anyways.

My biceps are getting bigger and I'm fucking loving it /fat/

Still got these stupid jelly rolls and a bit of fat on my face but time will shave that off, I'm on the right path

My arms are sore as fuck this morning though. I don't wanna skip on the gym but holy shit they're sore

Fucking nothing now I've got a cast on my arm.
God damn it. And I'm so close to my goal weight too. Guess I'll settle for skeltal mode.
Anyway, deadlift was 5x5 95kg, bench 3x10 40kg. I have no chest.

Wanting to go to the gym when you're feeling sore af is the worst feeling in the world

I hate skipping gym days

How important is it to measure out fruits and vegetables? I always measure and record all the other foods I eat like oatmeal and peanutbutter but I'm more lenient when it comes to fruit and vegetables.

My father has a small vegetable garden where he grows tomoatoes, cucumbers, and green beans. I typically eat the tomatoes and cucumbers as a snack and don't measure them. Whenever I eat the green beens is when we have a shit ton of them and we steam them to have for dinner. I also eat a lot of frozen vegetables and I'm honestly too lazy to measure them so I just steam some and throw some in a bowl.

Had pizza, a hot dog, lots of alcohol, some chocolate stroopwafels, and finally some pb and j to think it all off

The CICO police would tell you that you need to weigh everything, after all- veg still has calories. You could potentially be eating into your deficit without realising.

However, I'm of the camp where I don't weigh non starchy veg - as there's so few calories in it anyway! 30g of spinach compared to say 60g of spinach is less than ten calories difference. Personally I eyeball and have a 25g/50g/75g/100g category that I pop each veg into by rough estimates. This keeps me personally from going mental, as I weigh everything else religiously. I've lost a steady 1kg a week doing this now for three months.

So TLDR up to you, but be aware that you're still eating calories even if you're not logging it with those veggie snacks.

I don't worry about veggies but fruits can catch up real quick if you don't count them.

Managed to lose 5 pounds this week and last week it was 8. I'm betting this is all still water weight right? Pretty excited still.

>me and mom went to costco together
>i picked up a 10 lbs. of oatmeal, some peanut butter, grapes, frozen veggies
>mom is 300 lbs.+ and picked up some giant cookies
>"Hmm, I wonder how much calories these cookies have. They look pretty delicious"
>scan barcode with MFP

jesus christ. at least i won't be eating them

How many calories in this?

>590 Cal
>single fucking cookie
whadefugg

Probably unless you're pretty big and basically fasting.

Holy shit that's monstrous.

300~

>One cookie
>590 cals

Started July 2016 at 330 pounds, got down to 265 this last June but life kind of happened (multiple family get gatherings, wisdom teeth removed) and two weeks ago was 275. Brushed off the weight log after realizing I didn't want to go back to my old life of being super fucking fat and joined a crossfit gym. Last Saturday was 267 and this week 262, my total daily calories averaging 1,200.

If you need to know I'm 5' 8'' manlet.

That's a pretty huge deficit and you're working out, so a lot of it is honestly going to be actual fat, but yest there's some water weight involved as well. Good luck fellow 5'8" bro, what's your goal?

>the absolute state of american nutrition

At least get to 180 - 190 ... But that is pretty far down the road, right now just losing the weight in general. I know I'll have to deal with loose skin and shit as well. It's one of those "cross the bridge when we get there" issues.

For sure. You're off to a great start, if you keep that up you're definitely gonna make it. I believe in you user.

You too famalam

How the fuck did you gain weight from having your wisdom teeth removed?

I had mine taken out Tuesday and lost like 4 pounds from barely being able to eat anything.

Well, I didn't really go under or anything. I hear a lot of people have to get the gas and they do actual surgery because the teeth are coming in crooked. My teeth had already been in for years but I was developing an issue where the teeth would grind against the inside of my cheek creating white cells (basically eating cancer every day). So when I went to my dentist they just numbed the fuck out of my face and yanked them out. I asked right after if I could do any gym time and they told me to lay off of heavy lifting for at least a week. This happened right after the family gatherings and me losing confidence in myself (eating more with less effort).

>ate a pizza last week
>still havent lost the 5 pounds it gave me
It hurts
I exercise and eat under my calories but it isnt going down

What the fuck did you even buy at taco bell that you managed to shove 5000 kcal worth into your body?

MY BIG MILKY TITTIES ARE FINALLY DISAPPEARING

i only ever start a change for two to three days and then I binge until Monday when I clean house again and swear that this week is the week I start

help

anyone got some good lines to tell your coworkers to refuse to eat? everyday this chick is cooking at work and expects us to eat it. everyone does, don't wanna fall out of line in the first weeks, and saying "Im on a diet" will not work exactly.

Also, what do you do to motivate yourselfes beside thinking of how good you will look? Starting to lose my motivation to train erry day.

do you smoke weed? if yes, you should constrain it a bit. helped me a lot. I had the same problem

>Also, what do you do to motivate yourselfes beside thinking of how good you will look?
higher quality of life

its that "getting leaner but stomach actually looks bigger in proportion to everything else episode."

Before I was super fat all over. Now that I'm dieting, it seems like fat is going away everywhere except lower belly. So although objectively my waist is smaller because less lowerback fat, i still have a bit of muffin top.

Also because low calories= muscles look depleted AF, so I look smaller too.

>binged on broccoli and chicken breasts again

>make fresh guac out of a memeacado
>just salt plus 2 tbsp of salsa

Damn ketobros this is pretty decadent. Almost as comfy as mashed potatoes.

>This fucking frog poster again.

Get back to your containment board.

I have never once smoked weed

i started losing weight exactly a year ago this month, and I'm down from 92kg to 70kg. A quick googling told me that with my height, gender and activity level I should be around 55-60kg, so that was my goal.

but the other day I had a doctor's appointment for something else and I mentioned my weight loss, and he said "In my opinion, you don't need to lose any more. This is a healthy level for you." and I am so confused

was he just saying that to spare my feelings or something? everything i can find online tells me i should lose more, but he's supposed to be a doctor, right? right??

fuck off, get back to your girlfriend normie

>disgusting, heavy pile of butter and starch that somehow leaves you feeling stuffed and starving at the same time
>comfy

I am 6'2 and 230lbs and 35 should I even bother? These are my genetics

Hmm been aiming for 2lbs a week so far, but I think I'll adjust to 1lbs and 500 calories per day.
Most days I amange to hit the tsrget +/- 200 calories, but the days I go over feel much worse than the days I go under feel good.

I'll still aim to eat around a 1000 cal deficit but I think psychologically it will be better for me not to see red numbers on MFP every third day.
This way it becomes more of a positive goal to see how far under my goal I can go instead of stressing over every gram. Got to think long term, marathon not a sprint etc.

You could of still ate less at the family gatherings, user-kun.

Either way that's a moot point because you're apparently back on track.

Pic related, one of my teef.

I ate...so..many

peanutbutterM&Ms

what is your lifestyle? 500kcal a day is bad even if you're a literal pixie who spends all day laying face-down in bed

if you're a somewhat normal sized human being who moves a muscle or two every now and then, you need more.

>finally decide to have a cheat day after months of hardcore dieting on the no-fun-allowed Scooby program
>decide to get some donuts and cider since that's a comfy Fall food combo
>take a bite of one of the donuts, it's literally just sugary bread
>finish one, already feel disgusting
>try a creme filled one
>tastes the same, except with more sugar
>throw out the rest of the donuts and have some pumpkin oatmeal instead

So this kind of food is what I wasted my life binging on when I could have been improving myself and eating real food that actually tastes good and have decent nutrition.

Now I see why Europeans are disgusted by the american diet. Our food is truly shit. Just carbs, sugar, and fat in everything.

>tfw you've been eating cake for the last week

got a massive black forest cake like 12 foot long and 6 foot wide

finally done with it

Holy fucking shit. Even at my worst, when I was eating 3 pints of ben and jerry's a day, when I'd eat 2 pizzas in a single sitting, even at that point I wouldn't be able to eat 72 sq ft of cake in a week

Okay my sentence missed the word "deficit".
I meant I will allow myself up to 500 calories more per day, but still have a general aim of a 1000 calorie deficit which comes out at around 1500.

is intermittent fasting a meme or does it actually work?

>eat 2 pizzas in a single sitting

what size of pizzas?

was your doctor fat?

Tell me your height and gender then we can help you. just google your bodymass index. people cant be this stupid?

I haven't binged per se, but two friends just came back from abroad and got me a ton of Brazilian and Japanese candies and I can't say no to the opportunity to try them but I'm nervous about not knowing the exact nutrition or how to count them in MFP

Also, I turn 21 this weekend so I'm braced for that

that's exactly what i did dumbo. that's where i got the idea that I should be at 55kg from.
which is why im wondering why the doctor disagrees.

/fat/ is the containment thread, that why you see so many wojacks and pepes

nope. not fit either, just normal looking.

>starch
>keto

meant

ate 900 cals worth of German chocolate cake and cupcakes, now I have to cut out a meal or my protein to keep to my TDEE for today
But it's ok, been losing 3lbs per week instead of the 1lb that I set MFP for. so I think I'm alright.

>Just vored 5 dunkin donuts chocolate cake donuts

Try not to lose it too fast or you will end up looking like a flying squirrel every time you go for a run.

alright so let me get this straight, ive been told that you cannot gain muscle while also cutting (losing weight/being at a caloric deficit / being "catabolic") outside of noob gains

i know that muscle building is as low as cleaning the windows from the outside for the body on the priority list

i workout 3 days a week, i try to lift relatively heavy, i do compounds, i get sore, what actually happens with my muscles if they dont adapt? do they attempt to grow back and heal to the same size with whatever calories (protein) they can grab onto?

shouldnt you in theory be able to grow muscle if you meet your protein macros, do muscles really care about calories? someone explain this shit to me

I would assess your problem of resoting to food for comfort

how big is that cookie? I have never seen a cookie with that amount of calories.

Not him but on my last breakday I had 4.5k calories of tacobell. not in one sitting, ate it throughout the day.
Taco supreme party pack
2400cals
5 Gordita supremes
1500cals
Nachos Bellgrande
750cals

Best part
Still met my weekly calorie goals because for breakdays I take the calorie deficits from the week and add them for my day off.

Next breakday I am making a huge pot of spaghetti with 3lbs ground beef ( normally use 1lb turkey) and diced up bratwurst.

>inb4 it's a lifestyle change, will just regain once goal has been hit
Yea I tried not having breakdays and the first year all I did was seesaw my weight and almost had a breakdown because I couldn't make progress.
If being shit for 1 day means I can be great the other 6. I'm make that trade.

>someone rejected me in 3 weeks

what

Actually it's sugars that are much worse than fats.

unless you're way deep into lifting progression you will gain muscle while cutting. Unless you're starving yourself. (

Increase in muscle means increase in body weight, they weigh more if they're bigger obviously, it's hard to both gain weight and lose weight in different areas of your body simultaneously unless you're a beginner as you mentioned. Your muscles will take longer to recover and your strength will plateau, as you've probably noticed already. Lifting on a bulk is way more satisfying, but keep lifting in the meantime to establish a good habit and stay active.

You gotta up your protein and lift more, I've been doing 1600 calories and have lost 40 pounds, and my arms got bigger

Why not just fit smaller portions into your daily goals? The way you are doing it now you still keep the fat fuck unhealthy mentality of gorging yourself until you nearly puke, its an unhealthy habit to have.

Spending half my day peeing. Same thing yesterday. Weird.

don't want to go to tacobell everyday. lol

Im not deluding myself, I know it's a unhealthy habit, but after so long of horrible habits I need to phase them out over time.
Kinda like going from soda to diet soda then to water as opposed to just going straight to water.
I'm hoping I will be able to phase cheat days out as well and get into weekly meal preps so to have a little cheat every day instead of one big one weekly.
But As it stands now, I can't lose weight unless I have a pigout day.

>down to 73kg
>trying to get to atleast 65kg
>having to eat 1100kcal per day
>unbearable food cravings like never before

Ignoring food was so much easier back when I was 110kg, any tips on how to proceed? I went over my limit by 300kcal today

i had the same problem, then i started eating less. i know it sounds weird but i had a depressive episode where i would eat something like a bare slice of bread every day and nothing else. when i snapped out of it and got back to a relatively normal diet i didn't crave anything any more.

so, try hating yourself for a while