>She touches it then suddenly stops
>Says she has to go
>I drive home thinking wtf
>Get home and decide to check my penis
>It's covered in smeg
>Go to work 2 days later
>Everyone is giggleing behind my back
>Her one co-worker call me "cheese-itz"

This all because you fuckheads told me to do GOMAD. I never used to get smeg before i started this shit.

YOU GOT ME INTO THIS MESS NOW YOU CAN GET ME OUT!

>he doesn't clean his dick

Just shower you disgusting nigger.

what the fuck is smeg

Cheese-like stuff that accumulates under your foreskin.

Smeg-head

How about you a shower Mr. Gorgonzola

How the FUCK, OP? I'm uncut. The only time I actually had smegma, is when I was hiking for a week, and pretty much spent my nights in a tent in a forest, and had no access to a shower or proper water source. And that's only towards the end of the week.
Smegma isn't what's disgusting about you. It's your fucking hygiene. You know, the thing that lead to it.

Just fucking clean it in the shower you fucking idiot

This totally wasn't written by a larping vegan.

>people taking this thread seriously

Jesus fuck fit cmon, go read the tagline for /b/, now realize that that applies to the entire fucking site and grow a brain.

that's a very strange story to make up

>under your foreskin
>2017
>still uncircumcised

>Being proud of being literally mutilated

>parents abuse you as a child
>brag about it

This is anti goy propaganda. The only time smeg accumulates under my superior Aussie specimen is when I fuck my gf, roll over and go to sleep.

Stay woke Veeky Forums

keeping cope you poor mutilated bastard

>*keep coping (sorry engrish not gud today)

>2017
>Is mutilated
>Proud of it because too lazy to clean your own dick.

Well I come from a muslim/jew family so circumcision is cultural for us.
Whatever you say withecuck circumcision is more healthy and white girl just love it.
A white friend of mine just did it, his girlfriend (future wife) asked him to get circumcised because it is just better in every way.
He is totally happy now, he hasn't even a bit of regret.
What are you waiting for whitecuck ?

>Well I come from a muslim/jew

Opinion discarded

>It's more healthy
Source?

>having a foreskin

How about you peel back your foreskin like once a month then bud? I've not showered for daysd and still had a perfectly clean cock. You are nasty bro

I'm uncut and have a tight foreskin too boot and even I can pull that bastard down and clean it everyday, you're disgusting and have no excuse OP.

Reported

If you're asking for source you must be retarded
google it you'll find out stupido

>being mutilated

It's also cultural for some people to chop of clits and the men there love it. It doesn't mean women should be talked into chopping theirs off.

And if it was more healthy we wouldn't have evolved a foreskin in the first place.

>A white friend of mine just did it, his girlfriend (future wife) asked him to get circumcised because it is just better in every way.
That's hilarious. How can you get any lower than chopping your body parts of because a woman told you to?