Aside from looking shit, are there any dangers to not training chest ever but training back constantly...

Aside from looking shit, are there any dangers to not training chest ever but training back constantly? eg will having a huge back but no chest lead to shit posture?

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthcats.com/nodeadlift.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nuHJYKUapZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

>would huge muscle imbalances lead to problems?
Gee, I don't knoe m8

if you probally do some overhead pressing then probally not

Well humans are primates so I assume having huge back/lats while relatively small chest should be more natural than the reverse since primates climb a lot

Why would you even train back every day?

I recognize these traps

shouldnt be any issues, but you cant train a muscle everyday. Unless you have worked to that capacity over years.

Why would you not train back every day?

Never gonna make it brah.

> eg will having a huge back but no chest lead to shit posture?

Nah, if anything it will make it better (if you're referring to oly style training with overhead squats - they're especially good). Most people have shit posterior back chain and are hunched over to some degree because of lifestyle (computers, phones, constant sitting, etc) so exercising your back more is beneficial.

how to isolate erectors?

there is no such thing as an overdeveloped back.

I do ring dips once a week not to be a complete chestlet
I do push press/OHP twice a week
and do back exercises thrice a week (every training day): pull ups, deadlifts, and dumbbell rows.
I'd say make sure you pull twice as you push.

strengthcats.com/nodeadlift.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=nuHJYKUapZw
do this

wish I had this equipment in my gym

Work towards building a home gym, its worth it

what injures can pull ups and rows make?

>looking shit
when was looking broad with a nice v-taper looking like shit? it's one of the most masculine things there are.

how the fuck his cervical vertebrae don't snap after that

elbow problems

>how the fuck isn't this olympic athlete who has dedicated his life to training for over a decade injuring himself on an exercise he has done during that time
hmmm