Has anyone else noticed that the number of yoked girls is increasing? Is there something in the water?

Has anyone else noticed that the number of yoked girls is increasing? Is there something in the water?

My semen.

I don't know what's going on, but I like it

i think you are just noticing more now

Looks like your average high school kid who has been lifting for 4 months.No I haven't noticed.

Have you noticed that girls are getting taller? Average female height is 5'11 now.

Women are trying to be men. Men are trying to be women. This will be the downfall of us all

Checked.

That is unfortunate.

Its just cognitive bias mane

Number of girls with (d)roid voice is increasing too.

oh no my conservative utopia!!!

actually if you looked at it a lot of buff chicks are super into normal gender roles. they just want to be jacked housewives who lift and get fucked.

except for the lesbians, of course.

>tfw amazon takeover
I'm fine with this.

why does she even have a bra? she's just a dude now

>he doesn't like pectiddies

Can she make the dolphin tattoo swim?
Also, check them please.

d-do these girls bully weak boys?

yes

i could fuck her shit up 12 ways to sunday

>being so insecure you have to compare yourself to a girl

Fitness is just a new way for 6/10s to attention whore.

Nobody does.

that's not a girl

any girl who takes growth hormones or any drugs should not be treated like a girl . This is very common in crossfit as well

all these girls in this thread are on huge amount of steroids and you know it

Are you telling me that this girl is not natty?

dyel detected

even fbbs are usually femlets and are dwarfed by the average guy, if you're at all intimidated by girls on gear you're not a man

If you eat too little, you die
If you put on too much muscle, you don't die

Gay ass bitches like OP that wanna fuck a girl that looks like man. The funny part is thats its all muscle no strength and I can beat the everloving shit out of these bitches and then beat the shit out of their pussy while saying no homo. Just to show dominance

seriously when you realize most of these girls are like 5'3" there is no need to be so jelly and insecure.

Is it weird that I would prefer this body to most "aesthetic" men (for myself)? Without the boobs of course.

Not sure why I find it more aesthetically attractive. Small waist maybe.

HIS NAME WAS RICH PIANA!

not a single 1 in my any gym I've been in. I'm happy I don't have to see that shit.

But I've seen them on some bodybuilding meetups and they always smell disgusting. Never had a boner or even an itch from my penis by looking at females with such bodies.

Mine too

ye, its weird. Proportions and skin look unnatural and unhealthy. Shoulders are extremely overdeveloped for example. This abomination seems all kinds of fucked up

>Shoulders are extremely overdeveloped
t. deltlet

Yes and as a natty beginner it makes me feel very emasculated. Most chicks at my gym are bigger than me.

Not really. only on instagram you see that shit , and the lifters at my gym are like 95 percent male and its a pretty big gym.

how do girls have good delt genetics? i see cardio bunnies with defined delts while im just struggling to get 3d delts at 13 percent bodyfat

why are women who weightlft always disgustingly veiny. even the natty ones. idk i liek their ass but it feels weird looking at them. i like cardio bunnies with naturally wide hips and good fat insertions or athletic women with nice thighs butt and hips

pretty sure they have more sensitive androgen receptors, so they respond really well to roids and shit.

as for cardio bunnies - remember that you have a wider frame and that volume is a cubic relation to linear - so you have to do a lot more work to get the same (relative) amount of muscle.

girls lift harder so their delts grow faster

This bitch went ahead and stole her BF's arms lel

I saw the pic and unironically thought it was VG.

> Pic is green man, why is the post not about veganism?

>tfw grill has my goal delts

And my axe!

iktf

Delt city

mtf?ftm?

jodi is grill

male hormones

This desu

I wanna rub my dick on her lats

So what does the natty peak of females look like?

...through a mile of broken glass

Same

>there are girls bigger than me

Anavar. No really. Dorian Yates was on Joe Rogan the other week and he was saying that steroid use in fitness chicks is common

please god give me muscle waifu

Turns out when you inject a gram of test into a woman's ass, her test becomes higher then most men, who knew

what's wrong with her skin on her arm?

who's the whore?

you mean the patch of freckles?

That's called a "bicep"

some musclegirls want 2 be cute

some want 2 be transmen

i always lol at the size of iphones in these girls hands

@misscarriejune

never really met a BIG GIRL 4 U, not a gym bunny. I know a samoan girl 6'1 300, both fat and impressive in size, but these little buff broads are just out angling cameras, their development obviously us great but in person they'd still be small.

This is unfair.

No, lots of them are just using anavar and other hormones.

Everyone takes roids now lol. No one is natty anymore nerd

Yes actually. Feels good.

so trans people should be treated as the gender they're trying to be, then?

Is it gay to want to suck on the enlarged clit of a roided out girl?

only if she's not completely shaved / waxed

Do you know how fucking easy it is to get steroids?

Not even a woman:
Juicing:
Maybe:
(shopped?)
Not:

My dick likes this trend tho

Nothing like a woman you can wrestle with and occasionally lose to

This

Where does one find these muscle chicks?

For research purposes of course.

It's the next big way to get attention. It used to be a Kardashian ass. Now it's muscles in general.

Haven't seen or met one in my entire life. But I think its hot so i hope its true

It has a vagina it's a girl, just because you're not attracted to it doesn't change that.

>girlswithmuscle.com

Dubs confirmed

Some unknown power is causing such brainwashing to make the men feminine and women more masculine in an attempt to utterly destroy gender roles and in turn, human civilization as we know it. Also, THOTS would do anything for dat dere attention

Winstrol

Surely nothing can go wrong with this venture.

WHO IS THIS

enjoy