6'3"

>6'3"
>lift for years to look like this
>dick size unrelated to height

Lanklets btfo

man i wish i was manlet...

why do they all look like shit?

low body fat without abs? only dude on the right has decent legs, and really the overall best physique

i'm 6'3 with a 8" dick .. how does it feel knowing no woman in her right mind would even think of choosing you over me?

Good thing women are crazy, lanklet :^)

Can't lift away an ugly face...

i'm 5'10" with an 8x6 dick and a job as a school teacher.

Nothing gets a woman hotter than seeing a big strong man who's good with children.

Do you lift them up with your massive cock?

Nigga on the left looks like super-Saiyan Rees-Mogg.

Too bad you make 20k a year and you slave over children's homework

>5'10 school teacher
so in other words, you're a broke manlet? Yea, woman must be all over you.

that's nothing, I'm 6'4" with 6.5", your woman would choose me over you due to my superior ergonomic perfect (tm) fit (look up the study, 16.3 cm is preferred :^))

>cm
sorry, women think european men are fags

>implying he tries to marry every bitch he humps

Yeah there is.

Seeing a man who isn't short and poor.

who the fuck said anything about marrying lol? Don't reply to me again, cuck.

traps are not gay though faggot

no.

yesterday we were talking about security cameras in schools, and i carried one out the door as a visual aid for kidnapping.

I make above the average wage, working women aren't looking for a man to pay for them, those are called prostitutes.

Do you ever fuck students' moms? That's one of the reasons I want to become a teacher.

traps only prefer 7" and above.
you don't make the cut, yurpoor.

Women will abso-fucking-lutely fuck you if you're poor.
They won't call you back but they'll allow you a good nightly drill if you're hot, no problem.
The whole, "Womne only fuck you if you're rich" is a meme to make poor incels feel like it's not their fault, kek.

h-how would you know that

oh I could, and maybe when i'm older i will, but I'm actually a really good teacher

I'm re-skilling into a higher paid industry, I only went into teaching due to the GFC leaving me with few options, but teaching kids is really fun. I'll miss it, and i look forward to having my own kids.

Lmao, you think someone who's 5'10 and earning under 100k a year gets laid?

>implying he's part of the US's 4th world education system

Because i fuck traps like any alpha male would. You think this 8" cock is just for show?

"I need to perpetuate this lie into an anomalous zeitgeist so I can feel less personally responsible for my pitiful circumstances."

>tfw I will have to stick with inferior girls (female)
JUST

the world needs cucks.
just embrace it.

***anonymous
fucking auto-correct

>not being able to greentext
I'm 6'4. I'm extremely well off
You're the manlet who's denying the truth on our peruvian necktie enthusiast forum
Please leave and never comeback new friend. Your kind isn't welcome here

I'm 6'3" and I personally know a sub-6-foot teacher who pulls sluts. Get at me bitch.

>insecurity, the thread

More like "the board"

>not Insecurity: The board

its fucking funny though, its like watching a bunch of psychopaths trying to kill each other

>5'10"
>"big"

LMFAO at this little penis bitch and his 5 inch stub.

no homo tho

That first guy looks like one of those titans that makes the retarded laughing face as it chases down a human

Big as in big in Japan?